WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: More immigration incompetence

Message 21 of 51

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

As far as them building camps or erecting tents for themselves, nothing they wouldn't be doing in field training.

A waste of our tax money. Retired Generals have said so. Retired Admirals have said so.

I say so, as do my fellow VETERAN FRIENDS and ACQUAINTANCES.

As their deployment gets extended, TRUMP will lose more and more support amongst the troops.

He has already lost the support of MILITARY WOMEN, OFFICERS, and soon to lose the support of MINORITIES in the MILITARY.

An incompetent COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

Just curious but... How many veteran friends do you have?  1 or 2 or maybe 3?

I currently have 36 on my speed dial list and 341 in my email address book.  

None of my friends are saying what you are saying so I am just trying to understand and quantify your position.

Care to elaborate?

Have I asked you prying questions about your personal life?

Of course not.

It is good for you that you have so many friends.

I find it interesting that you say NONE OF THEM are saying what my friends and myself are saying.

Since you have already quantified the responses from your friends; is there a way for you to prove what you have seemed to have quantified?

I find it disrespectful that you number my VETERAN friends as 1 or 2 or 3.

On what basis are you making that rude comment?

In other words you just made up the comment about your “Veteran Friends”.  

Thats kind of what I thought...

Are you questioning whether I have been in service AND whether I have friends that are VETERANS,

@jimc91.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 51

Getting closer to the day when the military "volleyball teams" in AZ and TX break camp and go back to their jobs actually protecting the country.  Funny how this is scheduled to happen a couple of weeks before the caravan is supposed to hit here. Almost as if it was a blatantly political show. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 51

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

As far as them building camps or erecting tents for themselves, nothing they wouldn't be doing in field training.

A waste of our tax money. Retired Generals have said so. Retired Admirals have said so.

As their deployment gets extended, TRUMP will lose more and more support amongst the troops.

He has already lost the support of MILITARY WOMEN, OFFICERS, and soon to lose the support of MINORITIES in the MILITARY.

None of my friends are saying what you are saying so I am just trying to understand and quantify your position.

Care to elaborate?

Of course not.

I find it interesting that you say NONE OF THEM are saying what my friends and myself are saying.

Since you have already quantified the responses from your friends; is there a way for you to prove what you have seemed to have quantified?

In other words you just made up the comment about your “Veteran Friends”.  

Thats kind of what I thought...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 51

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Care to elaborate?

Of course not.

Why no response, @jimc91???????

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 51

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Care to elaborate?

Of course not.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 51

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

In other words ....... you didn't read the article. The article is the basis for the topic.

So what in the article this thread is based upon indicates immigration incompetence?  It appears that the federal government is handling the situation in accordance with applicable laws.    But you are basing your disagreement based on a media article?

Actually, trump should have answered the requests he received instead of sending the military .............. that would have been "within applicable laws".  More manpower added would have been cheaper and more effective. But .......... trump pulled a grandstand act to feed his moronic base just before an election.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 51

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

In other words ....... you didn't read the article. The article is the basis for the topic.

So what in the article this thread is based upon indicates immigration incompetence?  It appears that the federal government is handling the situation in accordance with applicable laws.    But you are basing your disagreement based on a media article?

Incompetence is generally not about following the law but about being an efficient manager.  I have repeatedly said that Trump would lose his franchise if he managed a McDonalds the way he manages America. He had enough warning that these people were coming (to California) that he arranged for the military to be playing volleyball (in AZ and TX) but he never thought about providing more personnel to process the requests?   Kind of like a McManager who does not staff up for the lunchtime rush, don't you think? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 51

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

How can you say the Govt. is handling this with applicable laws? If the law was followed the people could apply from within US territory not have to wait in Mexico. A judge last week ordered that and Trump just ignored the court order just as he has ignored the court order on not talking children.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 51

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 51

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Why do you continue to ask me off-topic questions that I have made no comment about?  Read the article posted as the topic and then ask questions pertinent to the article (the topic).

I've read the article posted as the topic, plus went through every post in the thread.  The only reference to volleyball is what Richva posted that all they were doing at the border.  You asked if I had read they article and I reread it, plus the posts.  So where do you get that about the volleyball? I never mentioned one thing about "volleyball", yet you keep asking me questions about it. You admit it wasn't mentioned in the article posted as the topic. You say Richva mentioned "volleyball", so ask him about it.

Now you are saying that I'm off topic?  Just answering you Chasky. You are off-topic asking me about volleyball, it isn't mentioned in the article posted as the topic of this thread.

Have a nice night.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views