Honored Social Butterfly

More Trump World Insanity: FL. Sheriff Bans Face Masks

Florida sheriff bans his deputies and office visitors from wearing masks on the same day his county broke records for Covid-19 deaths.

A mandate from a local sheriff in Florida is going against the recommendations from science and government officials, masks will not be worn. That was the requirement spelled out in an August 11 email to the department from Sheriff Billy Woods of the Marion County Sheriff's Office.

The mandate came as the City of Ocala, Florida put a required Mask Mandate Ordinance in place in an effort to slow the spread of the corona virus pandemic. The Ocala City Council passed an emergency ordinance last week, requiring masks inside businesses. Though the city's mayor vetoed the ordinance on Monday, the City Council overrode the veto on Wednesday.

Honored Social Butterfly

Because Trump tells his cult members they shouldn't wear masks to protect themselves and others, they obediently follow the orders of their Supreme Leader in the White House.

Honored Social Butterfly

Lou asked excellent questions and I have the answer for him. Cult members never utilize LOGIC, they strictly obey every order from their cult leader.

That's why cult members from the Heaven's Gate Cult listened to their leader, Applewhite. He told them if they commit suicide together, while wearing Nike sneakers, an Alien Space ship would visit earth and transport them to Heaven's Gate. Was logic utilized in their decision? I don't think so.

Silver Conversationalist

Is it really possible these people don't know NOT wearing masks will prolong the pandemic, slow any economic recovery, and damage the Republican Party?

I don't understand how someone as stupid as this sheriff is in a position of responsibility. Can anyone explain this to me? Maybe it's me who's stupid.

Trump is an aperture in the fundament.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png