From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: More Trump Lies - He Lies About Things Big/Small

Message 1 of 3

I'm beginning to think his first word was L I E.   

Then the first thing he learned to do was BE A BULLY. 

Great Job Mom and Dad, a lying Bully. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: More Trump Lies - He Lies About Things Big/Small

Message 2 of 3

Trump is woefully misinformed, pathologically delusional, and unapologetically machiavellian. So what else is new?

schlomo
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

More Trump Lies - He Lies About Things Big/Small

Message 3 of 3

Trump falsely says NYSE opened day after Sept. 11 attacks to justify holding rally after Pittsburgh shooting

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump falsely claimed Saturday that the New York Stock Exchange re-opened the day after the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in an effort to justify holding a rally on the same day that a mass shooting occurred at a synagogue in Pittsburgh.

Trump Lived & Was in NYC When 911 Happened - He Claims to Know Everything About the Stock Market - Surely He Knows This Was a BLATANT LIE

Speaking at a planned campaign rally in Illinois, Trump said he had weighed whether to cancel his rally as well as a speech at an agricultural convention earlier in the day in Indianapolis, Indiana, but ultimately decided against it, saying such a move would amount to giving the killer an edge.

"And with what happened early today -- that horrible, horrible attack in Pittsburgh -- I was saying maybe I should cancel both this and that," Trump said, referring to the rally and his earlier appearance at the agricultural convention. "And then I said to myself, I remember Dick Grasso, a friend of mine, great guy. He headed up the New York Stock Exchange on September 11. And the New York Stock Exchange was open the following day. He said -- and what they had to do to open it you wouldn't believe. We won't even talk to you about it. But he got that exchange open."

He compared his decision to continue with the rally to reopening the NYSE after the September 11 attacks, something that did not happen

Source - https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/28/politics/donald-trump-nyse-false-claim/index.html

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors