Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: More Trump LIES

Message 11 of 16

@Tom5678 wrote:
as I have said before, you know Trump is lying, when his lips are moving.

In all seriousness, does he ever tell the truth?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

More Trump LIES

Message 12 of 16

Rker asked a great question. She said, "Could you provide a reasonable explanation as to why many Americans think that Trump doesn't lie, and that he will make America Great?"

Rker, I've repeatedly tried to answer that question but found only one logical explanation. In a cult, the members sacrifice their values and thought process to their supreme leader. As a result, they never question, challenge, nor criticize their leader. When their leader speaks, HE'S ALWAYS RIGHT. Cult members are totally incapable of seeing the reality of their leader's aberrant behavior. 

That's why cult members say and do things that leave everyone else shaking their head in disbelief. Nobody in a normal state of mind would do the kind of things cult members do. Check out our resident cult members. Every one of them vehemently denies being part of Trump's cult, but in the 3 years of Trump's political career, you cannot find any posts from them where they criticize or disagree with Comrade Trump.

Rker, I've tried to come up with an explanation, but other than cult behavior, nothing elses fits.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 16

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I realize that keeping up with every lie by Comrade Trump is mentally exhausting. It's so bad, that we accept his lying as normal and no longer get outraged as we would with a mentally stable president. As for Trump Cult members, they still believe the Comrade is a paragon of honesty and integrity. But they don't live in the real world, they inhabit an alternate reality where the truth is irrelevant. 

For more than 2 years, Trump claimed he had no business dealings with Russia. Yesterday, proof was obtained by CNN that statement was yet another lie. A document shows President Donald Trump signed a letter of intent to move forward with negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Russia.

I don't think I would be going out on a limb to predict Mueller will discover an array of Trump business deal and/or loans with Russians.

Indict, Impeach, or both?

Could you provide a reasonable explanation as to why many Americans think that Trump doesn't lie, and that he will make America Great?  don't they see what has been happening in this country since he took office. Why, ? and what could be  the explanation.?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 16
as I have said before, you know Trump is lying, when his lips are moving.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 16

Unfortunately we have had to sit back all this time, and GOD knows how much longer and listen to his lies everyday.

We or most of us know he's lying, therefore we do not believe a word he says.  We just have to sit back and wait until Mueller catches up to his all of his lies and his money trail.

Because it's been way more than these 2 years, and lots of paper work we may be in for a long ride. This is unfortunate, but hopefully in the long run he gets the job done and gets rid  of The Lying, Thief Trump once and for ALL.

Hopefully it's before he ruins our Country any more than he alreay has. Getting someone in Office who can make amends with our Allies, also letting our Enemies know who they are, keeping peace but letting them know we do not have a Trump in Office any longer.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

More Trump LIES

Message 16 of 16

I realize that keeping up with every lie by Comrade Trump is mentally exhausting. It's so bad, that we accept his lying as normal and no longer get outraged as we would with a mentally stable president. As for Trump Cult members, they still believe the Comrade is a paragon of honesty and integrity. But they don't live in the real world, they inhabit an alternate reality where the truth is irrelevant. 

For more than 2 years, Trump claimed he had no business dealings with Russia. Yesterday, proof was obtained by CNN that statement was yet another lie. A document shows President Donald Trump signed a letter of intent to move forward with negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Russia.

I don't think I would be going out on a limb to predict Mueller will discover an array of Trump business deals and/or loans with Russians.

Indict, Impeach, or both?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors