Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

More Petty Vindictiveness from Baby Trump

Message 1 of 38

Retired Adm. William McRaven, the man who oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden, issued a stunning rebuke of President Donald Trump's decision to revoke the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan on Thursday, defending the former spy chief as "one of the finest public servants I have ever known."

In an op-ed published by the Washington Post. McRaven, a former Navy SEAL, who led US Joint Special Operations Command from 2011 to 2014, not only called Brennan "a man of unparalleled integrity," but volunteered to have his own security clearance revoked in an act of solidarity.

"Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don't know him," McRaven wrote.
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: More Petty Vindictiveness from Baby Trump

Message 2 of 38

Here's an appropriate smackdown of Trump from a host of former high ranking senior intelligence officials.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F7pZ8oP2KpIK8x-yI0RbescPzP3RK2S4/view

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 38

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Trump revokes former CIA Director Brennan's security clearance

Threatens Entire US Intelligence Agencies Alumni

Bow Down & Kiss My Big Mac Fed Fat Babies Belly or Else

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders also read a list Wednesday of other former law enforcement, national security and intelligence officials, all noted critics of the president, whose security clearances may be at risk as well.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump has decided to revoke former CIA Director John Brennan's clearance for access to classified information, he said in a statement read by press secretary Sarah Sanders Wednesday.

The courtesy of allowing a former administration official to retain security clearance has been "outweighed by the risk posed by his erratic conduct and behavior," Trump said in the statement. "Mr. Brennan has a history that calls into question his objectivity and credibility..."

"Mr. Brennan has recently leveraged his status ... to make a series of unfounded and outrageous allegations, wild outbursts on the internet and on television, about this administration," he added.

Who thinks any one of them cares?

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-opts-revoke-former-cia-director-brennan-s-securit...

Mr. Allen - someone here seems to think that the actions regarding Brennan  "Threatens Entire US Intelligence Agencies Alumni" do you have any thoughts on that? I ask because you are being offered as proof of assorted wild stuff including baby kissing.

Let us review the sequence of events here.

1. Trump announces that he may take away security access of people who are critical of him.
  2. Ryan says that Trump is hyper-Trolling the people who are critical of him and no president would ever try to squelch free speech with such a heavy handed move. 
  3. Trump executes the heavy handed move with, once again, no rational other than his own childish impulses. 
  4. America sees that Trump is attempting to be a two bit dictator in a free country. 

When a person is no longer in need of his security clearance and uses his former position to attack the President of the United States - what entitles him to keep the clearance?

Yeah what possible reason...............................oh wait I can think of a few - Classified testimony as a Expert Witness at a Impeachment Hearing about what you learned about the Trump Russian Conspiracy Against the USA while you were the CIA Chief and how about the same Classified information being asked for a explanation when you are also a witness in a Trump Jr Indictment

Oh wait - are you about to show where in the law a security clearance is required to appear as a witness?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 38

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders also read a list Wednesday of other former law enforcement, national security and intelligence officials, all noted critics of the president, whose security clearances may be at risk as well.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump has decided to revoke former CIA Director John Brennan's clearance for access to classified information, he said in a statement read by press secretary Sarah Sanders Wednesday.

The courtesy of allowing a former administration official to retain security clearance has been "outweighed by the risk posed by his erratic conduct and behavior," Trump said in the statement. "Mr. Brennan has a history that calls into question his objectivity and credibility..."

"Mr. Brennan has recently leveraged his status ... to make a series of unfounded and outrageous allegations, wild outbursts on the internet and on television, about this administration," he added.

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-opts-revoke-former-cia-director-brennan-s-securit...

Mr. Allen - someone here seems to think that the actions regarding Brennan  "Threatens Entire US Intelligence Agencies Alumni" do you have any thoughts on that? I ask because you are being offered as proof of assorted wild stuff including baby kissing.

1. Trump announces that he may take away security access of people who are critical of him.
  2. Ryan says that Trump is hyper-Trolling the people who are critical of him and no president would ever try to squelch free speech with such a heavy handed move. 
  3. Trump executes the heavy handed move with, once again, no rational other than his own childish impulses. 
  4. America sees that Trump is attempting to be a two bit dictator in a free country. 

When a person is no longer in need of his security clearance and uses his former position to attack the President of the United States - what entitles him to keep the clearance?

Yeah what possible reason...............................oh wait I can think of a few - Classified testimony as a Expert Witness at a Impeachment Hearing about what you learned about the Trump Russian Conspiracy Against the USA while you were the CIA Chief and how about the same Classified information being asked for a explanation when you are also a witness in a Trump Jr Indictment

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 38

Brennan: "I do not think it is ever appropiate to "improperly" (emphasis by John Brennan) disclose classified information to anybody who does not have legitimate and access to it and has the clearance for it."

My interpretation of what Brennan said is that he doesn't have to attend any White House or Intelligence meetings. He can speak to a friend inside Intelligence who, like himself, has security clearance. They can have a conversation about politics, the nation, Trump, etc. and feel free to speak since they both have clearance. He won't be able to do that anymore, at least not legally.

Democrat Mark Udall@MarkUdall
"CIA IG report shows John Brennan misled public, whose interests I have championed. I will fight for change at the CIA."

https://twitter.com/MarkUdall/status/494881570663464961?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7C...

November 22, 2008
An open letter from 200 psychologists and allies who are urging Obama not to select John Brennan to be Director of the CIA.

Psychologists to Obama: Don't Name Torture Apologist John Brenner CIA Director

Dear President-Elect Obama,
We are writing to urge you not to select John Brennan as Director of the CIA. We are psychologists and allies who have long opposed the abuses of detainees under the Bush administration.

From Alternet...

https://www.alternet.org/story/108504/psychologists_to_obama%3A_don%27t_name_torture_apologist_john_...

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 38

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@Epster wrote:

It's been stated that the WH announced this July decision now to stop the Omarosa news cycle or to be vindictive. As Scott Adams explains, reason option number three is: the President does not trust John Brennan.

John Brennen is a American Hero - he is the architect of the plan that first - located Osama Bin Laden & then helped direct the successful killing & extraction of Bin Laden without starting a war with Pakistan 

As usual, WRONG ON ALL COUNTS.  The group within the CIA that was devoted to finding bin Laden and finally found him was set up at the request of Bush during his administration.  For all we know, Brennan and Obama didn't even know the group existed until they informed them they had found him.

Just Curious - why do you get to Sling all this stuff out there as if it's a known fact and we should all just accept it.............................

When I make a Claim I typically at least provide the source of my information

Here are some comments from individuals who were actually involved in the Bin Laden matter

Ben Rhodes one.png

NOTE: the Source of these Quotes from McRaven - Fox News

Retired Adm. William McRaven, the man who oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden, issued a stunning rebuke of President Donald Trump’s decision to revoke the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan on Thursday, defending the former spy chief as “one of the finest public servants I have ever known.”

In an op-ed published by the Washington Post, McRaven, a former Navy SEAL who led US Joint Special Operations Command from 2011 to 2014, not only called Brennan “a man of unparalleled integrity,” but volunteered to have his own security clearance revoked in an act of solidarity.

“Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him,” McRaven wrote.

“Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency,” he added.

Source - https://fox2now.com/2018/08/16/architect-of-bin-laden-raid-issues-stunning-rebuke-of-trump/

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 38

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 38

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump World exists in an alternate reality.

...and that is true because ........

"In his book, State of Denial, Book Woodward records the frustration of CIA operatives who were angry that then-President Bush took them off the hunt for the al Qaeda leader so they could search for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq that didn’t even exist."

Surely you jest.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 38

In an interview with the Wall Street Journal posted late Wednesday, President Trump once again gave away the ballgame when it comes to his efforts to affect the probe and tear down its leaders (both current and former). He confessed that his true motivation for revoking former CIA director John Brennan’s security clearance was the “rigged witch hunt” that Brennan once “led.”

“I call it the rigged witch hunt; [it] is a sham,” Trump told the Journal’s Peter Nicholas and Michael C. Bender. “And these people led it!”

He added: “So I think it’s something that had to be done.”

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 38

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Never had a clearance I see.

You keep your clearance when you CHANGE JOBS. Since Republicans have been driving to Privatize the Civil Service, there's a boodle of jobs requiring a clearance that do NOT involve working for the Government. It's a very expensive proposition to get a TS clearance, and it's going to be tax dollars that pay for it, so letting Government people with a clearance keep it FOR A WHILE when they leave Gov't service makes good economic sense IF they get a contractor job needing a clearance. That would include a bunch of the people lil donny soggydrawers and his peanut gallery are whimpering about.

Now let's consider "access" to TS material - that means you have a job that REQUIRES you to see the classified information. If you have no such job, your clearance will lapse automatically, and if somebody gives you classified info that is NOT part of your current job or after it's lapsed, you will both attend the Long Course at Levenworth.

Sadly, "lil donny soggydrawers" was the high point of that collection of gibberish. If one needs their clearance reinstated, they get it reinstated.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors