Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: More Liberal Logic

Message 1 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Why move THERE when we can bring all those wonderful things HERE so all Americans can have what the citizens of every other Democracy already have?

All we need do is remove from office the Republicans denying those good things to Americans. 

That was in response to, "Government provides everything from cradle to grave and of course everyone works for government". Is that what you want??

It's much preferable to the racist oligarchic fascism that dishonest and maliciously evil trump and those who appear to be following, supporting, and obsequiously copying him have shown by their statements is what they want to have happen to the United States of America...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 33

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Why move THERE when we can bring all those wonderful things HERE so all Americans can have what the citizens of every other Democracy already have?

All we need do is remove from office the Republicans denying those good things to Americans. 

That was in response to, "Government provides everything from cradle to grave and of course everyone works for government". Is that what you want??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 33

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

"Liberal Logic" is pretty simple.  

1. What is the problem? Providing health care, day care, elder care, retirement income, living wages, or economic mobility to our citizens?
  2. Is what we are doing working?  No, No, No, No, No, and No.
  3. Is any other country doing things which ARE working?  Canada, Norway, The Netherlands, Germany, Finland...........
  4. Let's stop doing what does not work and do what does. 

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

I now understand liberal logic. Government provides everything from cradle to grave and of course everyone works for government. If the left likes those countries so much, then move there. It seems obvious to me.

First off, you really need to update your understanding - you're still parroting what the GOPerLords told their minions back in the 1940's and 50's.

As for moving, suggest you consider immigrating to Somila where the Government is exactly the size Republicans want ours to be (except of the nukes of course)

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 33

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

I've never heard a Muslim referring to those who pervert the Islamic faith and run people over with vehicles in terrorist attacks as "very fine people". Charlottesville, anyone?

What about C'Ville? Were there no good people there? Surely everyone was not either Klan or antifa.

Your question explains it all. You equate Nazis, Klansmen and White Supremacists with people who OPPOSE all those ideologies, just like lil donny does.

I equate all people who show up to express their political views with masks and clubs.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 33

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Were there no good people there? Surely everyone was not either Klan or antifa.

Once again, you equivocate the KLAN and ANTIFA as both being "BAD" people.

ANTIFA stands for ANTI-FASCISTS.

It seems that through YOUR use of your equivocation, you have come to a philosophical conclusion that being an ANTI FASCIST is as bad a being a RACIST, WHITE SUPREMACIST as is the philosophy of the KLAN

With that being said, if one is AGAINST the philosophy of the ANTI-FASCIST then one must be FOR the philosophy of FASCISTS.

True - I do consider people running around in black masks and carrying clubs attacking people expressing their views legally to be bad guys. Remember, it isn't only the Klan they attack.
"Anti-fascist" is a misnomer for this mob. As an example, I am anti-Marxist. To disagree with me would make you a Marxist by the definition you are using.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

Were there no good people there? Surely everyone was not either Klan or antifa.

Once again, you equivocate the KLAN and ANTIFA as both being "BAD" people.

ANTIFA stands for ANTI-FASCISTS.

It seems that through YOUR use of your equivocation, you have come to a philosophical conclusion that being an ANTI FASCIST is as bad a being a RACIST, WHITE SUPREMACIST as is the philosophy of the KLAN

With that being said, if one is AGAINST the philosophy of the ANTI-FASCIST then one must be FOR the philosophy of FASCISTS.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

I've never heard a Muslim referring to those who pervert the Islamic faith and run people over with vehicles in terrorist attacks as "very fine people". Charlottesville, anyone?

What about C'Ville? Were there no good people there? Surely everyone was not either Klan or antifa.

Your question explains it all. You equate Nazis, Klansmen and White Supremacists with people who OPPOSE all those ideologies, just like lil donny does.

Shows up in just about every Republican post - GOPers believe opposing and exposing racism, sexism and xenophobia make one racist, sexist and xenophobic.

Happens because their only argument in support of their views is the ol' reliable "I'm rubber, You're glue" they learned just before their emotional and intellectual development ceased, long about the 6th anniversary of their birth.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 33

@BigLib wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 33

@Richva wrote:

1. What is the problem? Providing health care, day care, elder care, retirement income, living wages, or economic mobility to our citizens?
  3. Is any other country doing things which ARE working?  Canada, Norway, The Netherlands, Germany, Finland...........

I now understand liberal logic. Government provides everything from cradle to grave and of course everyone works for government. If the left likes those countries so much, then move there. It seems obvious to me.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 33

Kudos
Views