Honored Social Butterfly

More Eggs for the Toad!

tRump and his enablers doubled down on their love of HydroxClorox (Toad thinks it's chocolate cookies and laundry bleach) and Dr Fauci told the truth:

THERE IS NOT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE HYDROXYDECHLOROQUINE  HELPS IN THE PREVENTION OR TREATMENT OF tRumpvid20! NOT ONLY THAT, IT CAN KILL YOU BY STOPPING YOUR HEART!

None of the Truth concerns the ToadPOTUS - His stupidity and incompetence has already killed more Americans than Hitler's Wehrmacht killed in all of WWII AND STILL HE DOES NOTHING BUT LIE ABOUT THE FACTS.

Honored Social Butterfly

Herman Cain supported the promotion of this drug.  All that is known at this point is that he was taking medications during his hospitalization, none specifically named.

Now Gohmert has stated he and his Dr. are "all-in".

Honored Social Butterfly

Scout, how true. And I really do wonder if trump ever took it...not like we ever get the truth from trump. 
And now they are in the double down lie phase...the doctor in the video said she has been giving it to patients...I heard she was a pediatrician, is she giving it to kids...and would she be authorized to give to adults?

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@williamb39198 wrote:

Scout, how true. And I really do wonder if trump ever took it...not like we ever get the truth from trump. 

I think IMPOOPUS was given a placebo or a very tiny inconsequential dosage.  WHO in their right mind would give the president, any president, an experimental drug?  However, I do believe that they let IMPOOPUS think he was taking it, so no, you won't hear the real story from him.  Only his doctor knows for sure. 

Remember, at the time, the doc issued a statement (we talked about it in this forum) saying that he and Donnie discussed hydroxychloroquine, but nowhere did he actually say he had prescribed it.

Another cracked egg for the Toad. eggcrack.gif

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png