Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

Message 51 of 127

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Let's clear the air a bit. The initial post was based on a left wing racist. organization (SPLC) and the terms "white" (racist) and "right wing" (partisan) were used. According to the source below, Barrus was "anti-police". Now, how many "right wing" people are "anti-police"? 

This whole, topic is no more than a racist attempt to associate legitimate Conservatives and, I suppose, Republicans with whack-job extremists.

http://www.khq.com/story/35453155/suspected-deputy-killer-lloyd-barrus-described-as-anti-police-and-...

rk9152,  This is how his estranged son described him:

Al Barrus, the estranged son of Lloyd Barrus and half-brother to Marshall Barrus, said his father’s anti-government views built to a crescendo last week

“There were a series of behaviors that should serve as warning signs,” Al said in his letter. “Lloyd was a domestic abuser. I thank God every day for my mother’s strength and courage to leave Lloyd in Anchorage in 1989.”

"Al said his father subscribed to right-wing conspiracy theories and became obsessed with guns. He blamed his problems on a wide range of groups, including liberals, feminists, gays and minority groups, such as African-Americans, Hispanics and Muslims."

He also had a penchant for Nazi Germany and other racist views."

"“He peddled the idea that the government was the enemy who couldn’t be trusted,” Al said. “He believed himself a vigilante, but he was really a false patriot.”

An anti-government nut job can be either right or left, this one happened to be right.  I hope you remember your last sentence the next time you are attacking an entire group for the actions of a few individuals.

Point taken. And whenever I see I see left wing whack jobs out there on their own, I promise I will not blame the Progressives.

However, when I see such people destroying property and attacking people as part of a Progressive activity, I will probably associate them with the Progressives. Any rational person can see the distinction.

In the context of your previous post in this thread, any "rational person" will see how idiotic and devoid of reality that statement is.

"rk" was just "acting" to illustrate how a bigoted mind works; he wasn't serious....."believe me".

Oh! Yeah!  We get it! 

Much like way Alex Jones' persona is strictly "performance art" that's part of his show, and has nothing to do with who he is deep inside...

Alex Jones is not the topic. Political assumptions made about whack-jobs is.

You are the one who is always sure that anybody causing violence must be a Progressive endorsed by the left.  Your inconsistencies are truly laughable.

I do not deal in absolutes so that is obviously not true. My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street".

Is that really laughable??

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 127

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Let's clear the air a bit. The initial post was based on a left wing racist. organization (SPLC) and the terms "white" (racist) and "right wing" (partisan) were used. According to the source below, Barrus was "anti-police". Now, how many "right wing" people are "anti-police"? 

This whole, topic is no more than a racist attempt to associate legitimate Conservatives and, I suppose, Republicans with whack-job extremists.

http://www.khq.com/story/35453155/suspected-deputy-killer-lloyd-barrus-described-as-anti-police-and-...

Al Barrus, the estranged son of Lloyd Barrus and half-brother to Marshall Barrus, said his father’s anti-government views built to a crescendo last week

“There were a series of behaviors that should serve as warning signs,” Al said in his letter. “Lloyd was a domestic abuser. I thank God every day for my mother’s strength and courage to leave Lloyd in Anchorage in 1989.”

"Al said his father subscribed to right-wing conspiracy theories and became obsessed with guns. He blamed his problems on a wide range of groups, including liberals, feminists, gays and minority groups, such as African-Americans, Hispanics and Muslims."

"“He peddled the idea that the government was the enemy who couldn’t be trusted,” Al said. “He believed himself a vigilante, but he was really a false patriot.”

An anti-government nut job can be either right or left, this one happened to be right.  I hope you remember your last sentence the next time you are attacking an entire group for the actions of a few individuals.

Point taken. And whenever I see I see left wing whack jobs out there on their own, I promise I will not blame the Progressives.

However, when I see such people destroying property and attacking people as part of a Progressive activity, I will probably associate them with the Progressives. Any rational person can see the distinction.

In the context of your previous post in this thread, any "rational person" will see how idiotic and devoid of reality that statement is.

You are going to have to add a bit more than that.

No, I think my comment pretty much says it all.

Without knowing your point, it is impossible to engage with you.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 127

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You are the one who is always sure that anybody causing violence must be a Progressive endorsed by the left.  Your inconsistencies are truly laughable.

That is so true sp362.  Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"rk" was just "acting" to illustrate how a bigoted mind works; he wasn't serious....."believe me".

Oh! Yeah!  We get it! 

Much like way Alex Jones' persona is strictly "performance art" that's part of his show, and has nothing to do with who he is deep inside...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No, I think my comment pretty much says it all.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh! Yeah!  We get it! 

Oh yes that's undoubtedly true - without any possibility of doubt - observations of the marginal stability of trump supporting right wingers is indeed the topic.

Those whack jobs who assiduously and carefully avoid any criticism of the multitude of groups who comprise their extreme right fringe brethren...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 127

@alferdpacker wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh! Yeah!  We get it! 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 127

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"rk" is not the topic. It is the political assumptions made about whack-jobs.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 127

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 127

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Point of FACT - since 911 - there have been more deaths caused by actions of extreme fringe right wing whack jobs than by actions of lefties of all sorts..

Your side of the political fence is the side that contains the vast majority of those of the sort - that you had suggested in an earlier post - that things would have turned out much better if they had been shot and killed much earlier...

Perhaps your suggestion does contain aspects of a functional solution to extreme fringe right wing whackos.

I disassociate these whack-jobs from Conservative and Republican politics as opposed to you. On the other hand, when a Dem organization schedules something and - shazzam!! - the masked and bandanna wearing thugs are there and tear things up, that is a different deal

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22