Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

Message 31 of 127

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

This attitude can also be seen in their total refusal to object to Russian interference in our elections - that "interference" helps them, so it's okay.

Did you have a Kremlin rep in the voting booth with you in the Presidential election causing you to select Trump?

Or maybe, just maybe there were several million of those "white right wing terrorists" climbing into the ballot booths forcing people to vote their way.

Once the lefties get tired of the Russians, maybe they'll go that way.

Hey, it had to be something other than they just offered up a lousy candidate - right??

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 127

@Olderscout66 wrote:

This attitude can also be seen in their total refusal to object to Russian interference in our elections - that "interference" helps them, so it's okay.

Did you have a Kremlin rep in the voting booth with you in the Presidential election causing you to select Trump?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 127

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"rk" is not the topic. It is the political assumptions made about whack-jobs.

No, the topic is about a Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists.

Another PERFECT example clearly demonstrating "rk" hijacking the topic to where he has no idea what the topic is about.  I see he didn't say much about the actual topic.

In reality, it is "rk" trying to bring rational thought into an absurd topic. The guy is an anti-police whack-job. Trying to equate that with conservatives and making it a racial thing is truly going over the edge.

So, "rk" will just continue his quest for sanity.

This "wackjob" and his fellow travelers vote straight ticket GOP, which explains why no GOPers ever condemn them or their actions. Same reason Der Trumper never really disavowed support he gets from the KKK and new American Nazi Party - with Republicans it's all about political power, and they could care less who helps them gain and keep that power. This attitude can also be seen in their total refusal to object to Russian interference in our elections - that "interference" helps them, so it's okay.

Were you in the election booth with him??

What Russian interference??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No, the topic is about a Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists.

Another PERFECT example clearly demonstrating "rk" hijacking the topic to where he has no idea what the topic is about.  I see he didn't say much about the actual topic.

In reality, it is "rk" trying to bring rational thought into an absurd topic. The guy is an anti-police whack-job. Trying to equate that with conservatives and making it a racial thing is truly going over the edge.

This "wackjob" and his fellow travelers vote straight ticket GOP, which explains why no GOPers ever condemn them or their actions. Same reason Der Trumper never really disavowed support he gets from the KKK and new American Nazi Party - with Republicans it's all about political power, and they could care less who helps them gain and keep that power. This attitude can also be seen in their total refusal to object to Russian interference in our elections - that "interference" helps them, so it's okay.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 127

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Is the Right ever going to actually comment on an officer being murdered by Right Wing terrorists ?

Is the Left ever going to show some connection between this anti-police whack-job and Conservatives?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 127

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

My point is obvious, so you can stop "playing cute" that you don't understand it.  Unless, you really don't understand it, in which case I feel sorry for you.

Let's do a reset. What are you thoughts about - "My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street"?

You haven't posted any examples of where the "other side of the street" ambushed a cop now, have you?

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article141400469.html

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 127

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 127

Is the Right ever going to actually comment on an officer being murdered by Right Wing terrorists ?

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

My point is obvious, so you can stop "playing cute" that you don't understand it.  Unless, you really don't understand it, in which case I feel sorry for you.

Let's do a reset. What are you thoughts about - "My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street"?

You haven't posted any examples of where the "other side of the street" ambushed a cop now, have you?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 127

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors