Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
139
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

139 Views
Message 21 of 127

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Wow, for someone who claims to care about police getting killed, you sure are doing your best to divert the topic away from a cop getting killed by a couple of white right wing terrorists.


As I have posted on this and other boards, I am concerned about the killing of any police officer - regardless of the race or political leanings of the perp. Others seem to be a bit more specific as to when the officer's life matters.

 

Is any police officer's life ever any more important than - for instance - the lives of the two citizens who heroically lost their lives trying to protect a woman wearing a hijab from an obviously unstable and deranged whack job?

 

Only a "yes" or a "no" will suffice as a valid answer.



Rather limiting, dontcha think?

 

But as to the topic, I would rather the Montana officer was alive and the killer was on cent's  "victims" list.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
139
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
146
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

146 Views
Message 22 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Wow, for someone who claims to care about police getting killed, you sure are doing your best to divert the topic away from a cop getting killed by a couple of white right wing terrorists.


As I have posted on this and other boards, I am concerned about the killing of any police officer - regardless of the race or political leanings of the perp. Others seem to be a bit more specific as to when the officer's life matters.

 

Is any police officer's life ever any more important than - for instance - the lives of the two citizens who heroically lost their lives trying to protect a woman wearing a hijab from an obviously unstable and deranged whack job?

 

Only a "yes" or a "no" will suffice as a valid answer.


44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
146
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
144
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

144 Views
Message 23 of 127

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

 


My point is obvious, so you can stop "playing cute" that you don't understand it.  Unless, you really don't understand it, in which case I feel sorry for you.

 

Let's do a reset. What are you thoughts about - "My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street"?

 

You haven't posted any examples of where the "other side of the street" ambushed a cop now, have you?


http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article141400469.html


And what makes this the "other side of the street?


The topic.


Wow, for someone who claims to care about police getting killed, you sure are doing your best to divert the topic away from a cop getting killed by a couple of white right wing terrorists.


As I have posted on this and other boards, I am concerned about the killing of any police officer - regardless of the race or political leanings of the perp. Others seem to be a bit more specific as to when the officer's life matters.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
144
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
146
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

146 Views
Message 24 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

 


My point is obvious, so you can stop "playing cute" that you don't understand it.  Unless, you really don't understand it, in which case I feel sorry for you.

 

Let's do a reset. What are you thoughts about - "My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street"?

 

You haven't posted any examples of where the "other side of the street" ambushed a cop now, have you?


http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article141400469.html


And what makes this the "other side of the street?


The topic.


Wow, for someone who claims to care about police getting killed, you sure are doing your best to divert the topic away from a cop getting killed by a couple of white right wing terrorists.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
146
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
148
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

148 Views
Message 25 of 127

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Is the Right ever going to actually comment on an officer being murdered by Right Wing terrorists ?


Is the Left ever going to show some connection between this anti-police whack-job and Conservatives?


Try and focus, it's already been shown.


That has become a fairly standard non-response.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
148
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
143
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

143 Views
Message 26 of 127

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

 


My point is obvious, so you can stop "playing cute" that you don't understand it.  Unless, you really don't understand it, in which case I feel sorry for you.

 

Let's do a reset. What are you thoughts about - "My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street"?

 

You haven't posted any examples of where the "other side of the street" ambushed a cop now, have you?


http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article141400469.html


And what makes this the "other side of the street?


The topic.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
143
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
138
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

138 Views
Message 27 of 127

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 This attitude can also be seen in their total refusal to object to Russian interference in our elections - that "interference" helps them, so it's okay.

Did you have a Kremlin rep in the voting booth with you in the Presidential election causing you to select Trump?


Or maybe, just maybe there were several million of those "white right wing terrorists" climbing into the ballot booths forcing people to vote their way.

 

Once the lefties get tired of the Russians, maybe they'll go that way.

 

Hey, it had to be something other than they just offered up a lousy candidate - right??


Off topic again dearie...


It would be helpful to read the posts to which it was in response. On the other hand, if you intended to call scout "dearie" and tell him he was off topic, that is another story.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
138
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
146
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

146 Views
Message 28 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Is the Right ever going to actually comment on an officer being murdered by Right Wing terrorists ?


Is the Left ever going to show some connection between this anti-police whack-job and Conservatives?


Try and focus, it's already been shown.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
146
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
146
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

146 Views
Message 29 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

 


My point is obvious, so you can stop "playing cute" that you don't understand it.  Unless, you really don't understand it, in which case I feel sorry for you.

 

Let's do a reset. What are you thoughts about - "My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street"?

 

You haven't posted any examples of where the "other side of the street" ambushed a cop now, have you?


http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article141400469.html


And what makes this the "other side of the street?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
146
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
143
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

143 Views
Message 30 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 This attitude can also be seen in their total refusal to object to Russian interference in our elections - that "interference" helps them, so it's okay.

Did you have a Kremlin rep in the voting booth with you in the Presidential election causing you to select Trump?


Or maybe, just maybe there were several million of those "white right wing terrorists" climbing into the ballot booths forcing people to vote their way.

 

Once the lefties get tired of the Russians, maybe they'll go that way.

 

Hey, it had to be something other than they just offered up a lousy candidate - right??


Off topic again dearie...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
143
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors