Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

Message 81 of 127

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

Yes right wing groups like Nazis, Skinheads and the Klan have never violated any laws or tried to suppress rights.  As another poster frequently does, you are confusing the actions of individuals with the actions of entire groups.

Can you cite anyone claiming that such groups never violate any laws??

I'm not sure if the correct term is "diversion", "straw", "Hey, look over there" or something about "cats".

Yes, YOU.  You are the one who is always claiming that violence at gatherings is caused by one side only.  Since you are the king or queen of diversion, I find comments ironic and funny. 

If an event occurs and I point it out, that is hardly a diversion - except to those who would rather not deal with the reality of the event.

Now, back to the issue - "Can you cite anyone claiming that such groups never violate any laws??".

Yes, I was a responding to a poster who said that left leaning groups violate laws and suppress rights, without acknowledging that it happens on both sides.  EXACTLY what you do.  And, yes, you constantly try diversions or simply do not answer questions, probably because you cannot backup your claims.  So, you are now free to post about the Berkeley riot and how it was all the responsibility of one side.

Well, if the topic is massive marches accompanied by massive destruction as in Berkeley, do I really have to seek out something similar on the other side? When the radical left intimidates the city officials into cancelling a parade with threats of violence, do you really expect me to "balance" the point?

Now, back to the issue - "Can you cite anyone claiming that such groups never violate any laws??"

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 127

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

murder?nce the shooting started, there was no way for a judge to step in and say, "O.K. enough is enough - you, off to jail". So based on the realities of the situation, I would rather the perp was dead and the officer was alive.

Your 'druthers.

I an getting tired of having to delete  most of your posts because they don't belong to the answer that you are providing. I will now, complain to the Moderators until the do something about this. I have requested your cooperation on this matter numerous times and you simply disregard anything that may be bothering others. and please do not have the arrogance to tell me to schrol.

1) There is no need to delete my posts. If you need help with the scroll function, I will be glad to assist.

2) That was a response to another poster. Exactly what are you going to file a complaint about?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And he should have been shot and killed earlier in the confrontation thereby saving the officers life and putting himself on cent's "victims" list.

1st, cent doesn't have a victim's list, but the Washington Post has a database listing all people killed by law enforcement; but thanks for the inaccurate, as usual, "credit".

Secondly, you and another Conservative complained in another thread about the NSA gathering data.  Just think if they had checked this clowns social media accounts and made an arrest before this killing.  Would the info gathering be acceptable then?

Does that mean you agree or disagree with my thinking that it would have been better if he had been killed earlier in the confrontation thereby saving the police officer's life?

Which "he"? 

There were two of them, you know... 

Is there some sort of mathematics problem involved?

Which one has been determined by forensics to have murdered the officer?

Can you post a link to factually verified proof of which "he" murdered the officer? 

Or are we dealing with yet more of the usual fringe rightwing fecally verified allegations?

Does that mean you agree or disagree with my thinking that it would have been better if he (or they) had been killed earlier in the confrontation thereby saving the police officer's life?

I disagree.

Wouldn't it be far better for him/them to be serving mandatory life sentences without the possibility of parole for their armed resistance and attacks on police way back in 2000?

Since he/they already are convicted felons - how did they get firearms?

Who bleeped up there?

Shouldn't whoever sold/gave/traded - or otherwise participated in aiding them to gain unlawful possession of firearms be charged and prosecuted for firearms law violations and/or prosecuted as accessories to murder?

Once the shooting started, there was no way for a judge to step in and say, "O.K. enough is enough - you, off to jail". So based on the realities of the situation, I would rather the perp was dead and the officer was alive.

Your 'druthers.

Yup!  "Once the shooting started".  Much different than your prior premise.  Just saying......

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Look at his public media...

Pictures of Nazi Germany posted near Hitler's birthday, Alex Jones, Alt Right, Milo Yiannopolis, Waco, Ruby Ridge - all kinds of irrational anti-government ranting.

Then there's his having been involved in shooting down a law enforcement helicopter in 2000 - an armed chase and gun battle with law enforcement resulting in prison term about 15 years ago...

Sure enough - Burrus is a bona fide white ultra right fringe domestic terrorist.

His other son is serving a 25 year prison sentence for attempting to kill police officers back in 2000.

Lloyd Barrus, Antigovernment Suspect in Montana Killing, Previously Shot Down Helicopter | Southern ...

Suspect in Montana Deputy Killing Appears Intrigued with Antigovernment Fringe | Southern Poverty La...

The FBI has said for over ten years now that domestic right wing extremists are our nation's greatest terrorist threat.

It's far from coincidental that Burrus' previous attacks on police, his long criminal history and his ultra right fringe leanings were not mentioned in another post here...

We recognize the scam...

It is noted that he voted for trump and has regularly distributed literature supporting trump...

This is a trump supporter...

And he should have been shot and killed earlier in the confrontation thereby saving the officers life and putting himself on cent's "victims" list.

1st, cent doesn't have a victim's list, but the Washington Post has a database listing all people killed by law enforcement; but thanks for the inaccurate, as usual, "credit".

Secondly, you and another Conservative complained in another thread about the NSA gathering data.  Just think if they had checked this clowns social media accounts and made an arrest before this killing.  Would the info gathering be acceptable then?

Does that mean you agree or disagree with my thinking that it would have been better if he had been killed earlier in the confrontation thereby saving the police officer's life?

I didn't know there were options.  Thanks.  But given a choice, I think it would be better if right-wing extremists weren't permitted to own guns.

Life is full of options and discussions are full of opinions, yet in discussions with you, there's always only two, your preferred option and a completely poor choice.  Thank you for confirming what others already know.

so - again - Does that mean you agree or disagree with my thinking.  "rk", I rarely agree with your simplistic, straw-man thinking.  If you thought law enforcement should have addressed these idiots before they went out to kill their children, I'd agree with you.  But since you want the police to kill someone before they commit a crime and before they posed a threat, then of course not.  The law doesn't permit it.  But your little game isn't very impressive and seems to only serve you and your bizarre logic.  Suppose a cop thought you were a danger, should one shoot and kill you?  As I've said several dozen times on this forum, I prefer people aren't killed but apprehended and face a judge.  I understand that's foreign to you.

Suppose every cop suspected of being racist was killed before they could assault or kill a minority, would that be acceptable to you?  It fits your line of thinking.

Waddaya think, 321 - this one too long and needing reporting. I won't add any more. Don't want to upset you.

See....your game is nothing but a "gotcha" game.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@Albion61 wrote:

DHS, and police organizations around the country have understood for years that right-wing violence is more of a threat to officers and citizens than any other ideologically inspired groups.

"As state and local police agencies remind us, right-wing, anti-government extremism is the leading source of ideological violence in America."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/16/opinion/the-other-terror-threat.html

An intelligent discussion on this topic requires a definition of terms. We have left/right politically. They are generally defined as Progressive/Conservative. On the Progressive side we have defenders of the masked and bandanna wearing street thugs. In reality, they are Anarchists but they align with the Progressives and the Progressives support them. On the other extreme there are the neoNazis - they may support the more Conservative side of the political agenda but Conservatives do not support them.

So, shall we discuss the differing ideologies of the Progressives and the Conservatives, or shall we make false claims about the meaning of the actions of the whackos out there?

You mean that we should not do what you just did?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Life is full of options and discussions are full of opinions, so - again - Does that mean you agree or disagree with my thinking that it would have been better if he had been killed earlier in the confrontation thereby saving the police officer's life?

By your same thinking displayed in this comment, would it be better if a bigoted police officer who was about to needlessly kill someone were to be shot and killed before he/she did it?

As always - far afield. I did not attempt to read anyone's mind to seek bigotry or lack there of. We are talking about a specific case and I would rather the perp got killed soon enough to save the police officers life. Try to focus on that and offer your opinion.

Chasky did ask a valid question that deserves an honest answer

If the "perp to be" were an officer - would killing the "perp to be" outweigh the fact that the "perp to be" is an officer?

As usual you didn't answer a valid question...

The content of your posts have the appearance of being engaged in a political adaptation of "Lying for the Lord"

Bob Millet, Lying for the Lord (iPhone & iPod).m4v - YouTube

Do not answer the question asked, but give an answer to an entirely different question you wish had been asked that diverts considerably from the intent and spirit of the question originally asked.

Have a time period of undefined duration and quality.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 127

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:
.Yes, I was a responding to a poster who said that left leaning groups violate laws and suppress rights, without acknowledging that it happens on both sides.  EXACTLY what you do.  And, yes, you constantly try diversions or simply do not answer questions, probably because you cannot backup your claims.  So, you are now free to post about the Berkeley riot and how it was all the responsibility of one side.

Please,!!! try to delete previous messages that you are not responding to. they come out extremely light and unreadable. and difficult to read. Thank you.

Try reading the whole thread, it was all relevant to what we were replying to.  Cutting out stuff at the top, would have changed the meaning at the bottom or left it ambiguous.  Selective editing can be a bad thing.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 127

@sp362 wrote:
.Yes, I was a responding to a poster who said that left leaning groups violate laws and suppress rights, without acknowledging that it happens on both sides.  EXACTLY what you do.  And, yes, you constantly try diversions or simply do not answer questions, probably because you cannot backup your claims.  So, you are now free to post about the Berkeley riot and how it was all the responsibility of one side.

Please,!!! try to delete previous messages that you are not responding to. they come out extremely light and unreadable. and difficult to read. Thank you.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

Yes right wing groups like Nazis, Skinheads and the Klan have never violated any laws or tried to suppress rights.  As another poster frequently does, you are confusing the actions of individuals with the actions of entire groups.

Can you cite anyone claiming that such groups never violate any laws??

I'm not sure if the correct term is "diversion", "straw", "Hey, look over there" or something about "cats".

Yes, YOU.  You are the one who is always claiming that violence at gatherings is caused by one side only.  Since you are the king or queen of diversion, I find comments ironic and funny. 

If an event occurs and I point it out, that is hardly a diversion - except to those who would rather not deal with the reality of the event.

Now, back to the issue - "Can you cite anyone claiming that such groups never violate any laws??".

Yes, I was a responding to a poster who said that left leaning groups violate laws and suppress rights, without acknowledging that it happens on both sides.  EXACTLY what you do.  And, yes, you constantly try diversions or simply do not answer questions, probably because you cannot backup your claims.  So, you are now free to post about the Berkeley riot and how it was all the responsibility of one side.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

murder?nce the shooting started, there was no way for a judge to step in and say, "O.K. enough is enough - you, off to jail". So based on the realities of the situation, I would rather the perp was dead and the officer was alive.

Your 'druthers.

I an getting tired of having to delete  most of your posts because they don't belong to the answer that you are providing. I will now, complain to the Moderators until the do something about this. I have requested your cooperation on this matter numerous times and you simply disregard anything that may be bothering others. and please do not have the arrogance to tell me to schrol.

no name
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors