Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

Message 1 of 127

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Hey, folks who asked the question, "What blind hatred" - read it and weep. The hatred is so deep that "rk" wants to put the death of a police officer up for a vote.  Disgusting!!!

Not the death of the officer - the refusal of posters to prefer to have the officer alive and the perp on your "victims" list. And, of course, the "As a Patriotic American...."  post cited above.

RK, you seem to think your question is relevant...it isn't.  Almost everyone would vote in the same manner if a vote was actually possible.  But again, the premise is asinine, so it doesn't even matter.  Your game is silly.

When one is attacking Conservatives over the actions of this killer, the thinking about the police is certainly relevant.

As usual, a very hypocritical comment,  How many times have you attacked others when they criticise the actions of a bad cop, who turns out to be a killer?  Or uses excessive violence?

How does that relate to this case? How does that relate to attacking Conservatives over the actions of this guy?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 127

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Of course, that's all he come up with when one of his own, right-wing extremist,  kills a police officer.  Rather sad....

"one of his own"???? How did this guy get to be one of my own??

Conservatives are pro-police, this guy was anti-police, how does that fit into your equation?? Bravo!!!  You're getting it now.  He's a Rightie...that's how it fits.  And BTW, nost all Libs I know are pro-police, but unlike Cons, Libs know there are bad cops on the beat and the country is better off if they are employed in another profession.

How what fits??? It isn't the right out there chanting "What do we want, dead cops" .

Read this again, see it it makes any sense at all to you:

(me) Conservatives are pro-police, this guy was anti-police, how does that fit into your equation?? 

(you) Bravo!!!  You're getting it now. He's a Rightie...that's how it fits.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Hey, folks who asked the question, "What blind hatred" - read it and weep. The hatred is so deep that "rk" wants to put the death of a police officer up for a vote.  Disgusting!!!

Not the death of the officer - the refusal of posters to prefer to have the officer alive and the perp on your "victims" list. And, of course, the "As a Patriotic American...."  post cited above.

RK, you seem to think your question is relevant...it isn't.  Almost everyone would vote in the same manner if a vote was actually possible.  But again, the premise is asinine, so it doesn't even matter.  Your game is silly.

When one is attacking Conservatives over the actions of this killer, the thinking about the police is certainly relevant.

As usual, a very hypocritical comment,  How many times have you attacked others when they criticise the actions of a bad cop, who turns out to be a killer?  Or uses excessive violence?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Wow, for someone who claims to care about police getting killed, you sure are doing your best to divert the topic away from a cop getting killed by a couple of white right wing terrorists.

As I have posted on this and other boards, I am concerned about the killing of any police officer - regardless of the race or political leanings of the perp. Others seem to be a bit more specific as to when the officer's life matters.

Is any police officer's life ever any more important than - for instance - the lives of the two citizens who heroically lost their lives trying to protect a woman wearing a hijab from an obviously unstable and deranged whack job?

Only a "yes" or a "no" will suffice as a valid answer.

Rather limiting, dontcha think?

But as to the topic, I would rather the Montana officer was alive and the killer was on cent's  "victims" list.

Sounds somewhat like a great many dishonest evasions trump used when he didn't dare answer truthfully...

Answering a yes or no question is rather limiting - one has to either lie or tell the truth - and let the chips fall where they may.

Pity...

In the interest of open, honest discussion, let's try this another way - "But as to the topic, I would rather the Montana officer was alive and the killer was on cent's  "victims" list" - do you agree with that sentiment? A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.

WOW, "rk" still thinks he has a voice in the killing of a police officer.  Alright, everyone up for a vote???

Of course, that's all he come up with when one of his own kills a police officer.  Rather sad....

WOW!! "rk" realises that he does not have a voice in these events. But he does have an opinion and that is he'd rather see the officer alive and going home to his family while the perp ends up on cent's "victims" list. On the other hand, we have some posters who will not commit to that.

"One of his own" - rather offensive. Would you care to flesh that out a bit??

WOW, "rk" still thinks he has a voice in the killing of a police officer.  Alright, everyone up for a vote???

WOW!!! That is quite a dodge. rk is simply exchanging opinions with other poster with no claim of being able to effect events/ But you know that, don't you?  Much like you know that most everyone would prefer a cop not be killed.

Of course, that's all he come up with when one of his own, right-wing extremist,  kills a police officer.  Rather sad....

Conservatives are pro-police, this guy was anti-police, how does that fit into your equation?? Bravo!!!  You're getting it now.  He's a Rightie...that's how it fits.  And BTW, nost all Libs I know are pro-police, but unlike Cons, Libs know there are bad cops on the beat and the country is better off if they are employed in another profession.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 127

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

For example, if one is not willing to state their preference for the officer going home and the perp ending up on the "victim's" list, they can hardly tie the killer to someone else.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 127

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Wow, for someone who claims to care about police getting killed, you sure are doing your best to divert the topic away from a cop getting killed by a couple of white right wing terrorists.

As I have posted on this and other boards, I am concerned about the killing of any police officer - regardless of the race or political leanings of the perp. Others seem to be a bit more specific as to when the officer's life matters.

Is any police officer's life ever any more important than - for instance - the lives of the two citizens who heroically lost their lives trying to protect a woman wearing a hijab from an obviously unstable and deranged whack job?

But as to the topic, I would rather the Montana officer was alive and the killer was on cent's  "victims" list.

Sounds somewhat like a great many dishonest evasions trump used when he didn't dare answer truthfully...

Answering a yes or no question is rather limiting - one has to either lie or tell the truth - and let the chips fall where they may.

Pity...

In the interest of open, honest discussion, let's try this another way - "But as to the topic, I would rather the Montana officer was alive and the killer was on cent's  "victims" list" - do you agree with that sentiment? A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.

Of course, that's all he come up with when one of his own kills a police officer.  Rather sad....

WOW!! "rk" realises that he does not have a voice in these events. But he does have an opinion and that is he'd rather see the officer alive and going home to his family while the perp ends up on cent's "victims" list. On the other hand, we have some posters who will not commit to that.

WOW!!! That is quite a dodge. rk is simply exchanging opinions with other poster with no claim of being able to effect events/ But you know that, don't you?

Conservatives are pro-police, this guy was anti-police, how does that fit into your equation?? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 127

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

No matter what anyone on the right posts...

Every day that passes...

trump's approval rating drops...

trump's disapproval rating rises...

and more and more people think that impeaching trump is a good idea...

and more and more days pass when those on the right refuse -

for yet another day -

to condemn the prejudice, bigotry, irrational speech and murderous violence from those on the right side -

their side of the political fence...

I do not believe anyone has accepted any of that nastiness. Do you have any specifics from you fellow posters?? No one that I know of has defended the murder of this police officer.

On the other hand, we have a poster who will not opt for the officer alive and the perp on the "victims" list. In fact, I believe that is a poster who uses verbosity to hide that fact.

Wrong - again.

I categorically refuse to answer your initial question - due to it's inherent republican/conservative dishonest wording...

I suggest a third far better scenario - all those dangerously unstable posts caused them to be investigated, that investigation revealed they illegally possessed firearms, which resulted in a warrant for a no knock raid, their illegal firearms were seized, and they were put in jail awaiting a trial for felon in possession of a firearm.

Nobody shot - no one killed - and further investigation probably would reveal more of their dangerously unstable criminal cohorts on the extreme fringe right...

Agreed - when the third option is possible, it has my vote. Now, back to the realities of this topic:

1) Giving an either/or option, I prefer that the officer goes home to his family and the perp goes on the "victim" list. And you......??

2) The perp was a police hater. How does that make him "right wing"?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Pity...

As a Patriotic American Citizen, I find that it's impossible to agree with any aspect of the utterly corrupt and anti-American moral and ethical bankruptcy of trump-sucking republicanism/conservatism.

Hey, folks who asked the question, "What blind hatred" - read it and weep. The hatred is so deep that the death of a police officer pales in comparison and is even used to getting that hatred out there.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Pity...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

No matter what anyone on the right posts...

Every day that passes...

trump's approval rating drops...

trump's disapproval rating rises...

and more and more people think that impeaching trump is a good idea...

and more and more days pass when those on the right refuse -

for yet another day -

to condemn the prejudice, bigotry, irrational speech and murderous violence from those on the right side -

their side of the political fence...

I do not believe anyone has accepted any of that nastiness. Do you have any specifics from you fellow posters?? No one that I know of has defended the murder of this police officer.

On the other hand, we have a poster who will not opt for the officer alive and the perp on the "victims" list. In fact, I believe that is a poster who uses verbosity to hide that fact.

Wrong - again.

I categorically refuse to answer your initial question - due to it's inherent republican/conservative dishonest wording...

I suggest a third far better scenario - all those dangerously unstable posts caused them to be investigated, that investigation revealed they illegally possessed firearms, which resulted in a warrant for a no knock raid, their illegal firearms were seized, and they were put in jail awaiting a trial for felon in possession of a firearm.

Nobody shot - no one killed - and further investigation probably would reveal more of their dangerously unstable criminal cohorts on the extreme fringe right...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs