Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

Message 41 of 127

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

My point is obvious, so you can stop "playing cute" that you don't understand it.  Unless, you really don't understand it, in which case I feel sorry for you.

Let's do a reset. What are you thoughts about - "My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street"?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

You are the one who is always sure that anybody causing violence must be a Progressive endorsed by the left.  Your inconsistencies are truly laughable.

I do not deal in absolutes so that is obviously not true. My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street".

Is that really laughable??

It's either laughable or fatuously absurd - depending upon one's opinion of the obviously questionable veracity of excuses/rationalizations/lies put forward by trump supporting republicans/conservatives...

And that has to do with........And that means.......

Yep - it does - and you know it does.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:"I do not deal in absolutes so that is obviously not true. My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street".

Is that really laughable??"

You do realize that we have read your other posts?  What I said is obviously true, because you DO deal in absolutes.  So this means that you really don't understand what you are posting or are intentionally trying to mislead us.  Which one is it?

If that part gives you heartburn, skip right past it and start with, "My point is....".

My point is obvious, so you can stop "playing cute" that you don't understand it.  Unless, you really don't understand it, in which case I feel sorry for you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 127

@sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:"I do not deal in absolutes so that is obviously not true. My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street".

You do realize that we have read your other posts?  What I said is obviously true, because you DO deal in absolutes.  So this means that you really don't understand what you are posting or are intentionally trying to mislead us.  Which one is it?

If that part gives you heartburn, skip right past it and start with, "My point is....".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 127

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

You are the one who is always sure that anybody causing violence must be a Progressive endorsed by the left.  Your inconsistencies are truly laughable.

I do not deal in absolutes so that is obviously not true. My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street".

It's either laughable or fatuously absurd - depending upon one's opinion of the obviously questionable veracity of excuses/rationalizations/lies put forward by trump supporting republicans/conservatives...

And that has to do with........And that means.......

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Alex Jones is not the topic. Political assumptions made about whack-jobs is.

That is so true sp362.  Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!

I have noticed that posts based on "Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!" are usually very light on meaning.

FOCUS and you would understand.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 127

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

"rk" is not the topic. It is the political assumptions made about whack-jobs.

No, the topic is about a Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 127

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Alex Jones is not the topic. Political assumptions made about whack-jobs is.

That is so true sp362.  Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!

I have noticed that posts based on "Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!" are usually very light on meaning.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors