Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
193
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

193 Views
Message 41 of 127

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

 


My point is obvious, so you can stop "playing cute" that you don't understand it.  Unless, you really don't understand it, in which case I feel sorry for you.

 

Let's do a reset. What are you thoughts about - "My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street"?


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
193
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
194
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

194 Views
Message 42 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:



You are the one who is always sure that anybody causing violence must be a Progressive endorsed by the left.  Your inconsistencies are truly laughable.


I do not deal in absolutes so that is obviously not true. My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street".

 

Is that really laughable??


It's either laughable or fatuously absurd - depending upon one's opinion of the obviously questionable veracity of excuses/rationalizations/lies put forward by trump supporting republicans/conservatives...


And that has to do with........And that means.......


Yep - it does - and you know it does.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
194
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
193
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

193 Views
Message 43 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:"I do not deal in absolutes so that is obviously not true. My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street".

 

Is that really laughable??"

 

You do realize that we have read your other posts?  What I said is obviously true, because you DO deal in absolutes.  So this means that you really don't understand what you are posting or are intentionally trying to mislead us.  Which one is it?


If that part gives you heartburn, skip right past it and start with, "My point is....".


My point is obvious, so you can stop "playing cute" that you don't understand it.  Unless, you really don't understand it, in which case I feel sorry for you.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
193
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
193
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

193 Views
Message 44 of 127

@sp362 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:"I do not deal in absolutes so that is obviously not true. My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street".

 

Is that really laughable??"

 

You do realize that we have read your other posts?  What I said is obviously true, because you DO deal in absolutes.  So this means that you really don't understand what you are posting or are intentionally trying to mislead us.  Which one is it?


If that part gives you heartburn, skip right past it and start with, "My point is....".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
193
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
193
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

193 Views
Message 45 of 127

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:



You are the one who is always sure that anybody causing violence must be a Progressive endorsed by the left.  Your inconsistencies are truly laughable.


I do not deal in absolutes so that is obviously not true. My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street".

 

Is that really laughable??


It's either laughable or fatuously absurd - depending upon one's opinion of the obviously questionable veracity of excuses/rationalizations/lies put forward by trump supporting republicans/conservatives...


And that has to do with........And that means.......

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
193
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
195
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

195 Views
Message 46 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

 


Alex Jones is not the topic. Political assumptions made about whack-jobs is.


You are the one who is always sure that anybody causing violence must be a Progressive endorsed by the left.  Your inconsistencies are truly laughable.


That is so true sp362.  Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!


I have noticed that posts based on "Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!" are usually very light on meaning.


FOCUS and you would understand.


Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
195
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
196
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

196 Views
Message 47 of 127

rk9152 wrote:"I do not deal in absolutes so that is obviously not true. My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street".

 

Is that really laughable??"

 

You do realize that we have read your other posts?  What I said is obviously true, because you DO deal in absolutes.  So this means that you really don't understand what you are posting or are intentionally trying to mislead us.  Which one is it?

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
196
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
185
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

185 Views
Message 48 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:


"rk" is not the topic. It is the political assumptions made about whack-jobs.


No, the topic is about a Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
185
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
178
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

178 Views
Message 49 of 127

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:



You are the one who is always sure that anybody causing violence must be a Progressive endorsed by the left.  Your inconsistencies are truly laughable.


I do not deal in absolutes so that is obviously not true. My point is and has been that associating one whack-job with "whites" and "right-wing" is dishonest. To make the point I have offered examples of violence brought about by "the other side of the street".

 

Is that really laughable??


It's either laughable or fatuously absurd - depending upon one's opinion of the obviously questionable veracity of excuses/rationalizations/lies put forward by trump supporting republicans/conservatives...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
178
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
181
Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

181 Views
Message 50 of 127

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

 


Alex Jones is not the topic. Political assumptions made about whack-jobs is.


You are the one who is always sure that anybody causing violence must be a Progressive endorsed by the left.  Your inconsistencies are truly laughable.


That is so true sp362.  Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!


I have noticed that posts based on "Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!" are usually very light on meaning.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
181
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors