Views

Re: Montana officer murdered by white right wing terrorists

Message 61 of 127

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Let's clear the air a bit. The initial post was based on a left wing racist. organization (SPLC) and the terms "white" (racist) and "right wing" (partisan) were used. According to the source below, Barrus was "anti-police". Now, how many "right wing" people are "anti-police"? 

This whole, topic is no more than a racist attempt to associate legitimate Conservatives and, I suppose, Republicans with whack-job extremists.

http://www.khq.com/story/35453155/suspected-deputy-killer-lloyd-barrus-described-as-anti-police-and-...

rk9152,  This is how his estranged son described him:

Al Barrus, the estranged son of Lloyd Barrus and half-brother to Marshall Barrus, said his father’s anti-government views built to a crescendo last week

“There were a series of behaviors that should serve as warning signs,” Al said in his letter. “Lloyd was a domestic abuser. I thank God every day for my mother’s strength and courage to leave Lloyd in Anchorage in 1989.”

"Al said his father subscribed to right-wing conspiracy theories and became obsessed with guns. He blamed his problems on a wide range of groups, including liberals, feminists, gays and minority groups, such as African-Americans, Hispanics and Muslims."

He also had a penchant for Nazi Germany and other racist views."

"“He peddled the idea that the government was the enemy who couldn’t be trusted,” Al said. “He believed himself a vigilante, but he was really a false patriot.”

An anti-government nut job can be either right or left, this one happened to be right.  I hope you remember your last sentence the next time you are attacking an entire group for the actions of a few individuals.

Point taken. And whenever I see I see left wing whack jobs out there on their own, I promise I will not blame the Progressives.

However, when I see such people destroying property and attacking people as part of a Progressive activity, I will probably associate them with the Progressives. Any rational person can see the distinction.

In the context of your previous post in this thread, any "rational person" will see how idiotic and devoid of reality that statement is.

"rk" was just "acting" to illustrate how a bigoted mind works; he wasn't serious....."believe me".

Oh! Yeah!  We get it! 

Much like way Alex Jones' persona is strictly "performance art" that's part of his show, and has nothing to do with who he is deep inside...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 127

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Let's clear the air a bit. The initial post was based on a left wing racist. organization (SPLC) and the terms "white" (racist) and "right wing" (partisan) were used. According to the source below, Barrus was "anti-police". Now, how many "right wing" people are "anti-police"? 

This whole, topic is no more than a racist attempt to associate legitimate Conservatives and, I suppose, Republicans with whack-job extremists.

http://www.khq.com/story/35453155/suspected-deputy-killer-lloyd-barrus-described-as-anti-police-and-...

Al Barrus, the estranged son of Lloyd Barrus and half-brother to Marshall Barrus, said his father’s anti-government views built to a crescendo last week

“There were a series of behaviors that should serve as warning signs,” Al said in his letter. “Lloyd was a domestic abuser. I thank God every day for my mother’s strength and courage to leave Lloyd in Anchorage in 1989.”

"Al said his father subscribed to right-wing conspiracy theories and became obsessed with guns. He blamed his problems on a wide range of groups, including liberals, feminists, gays and minority groups, such as African-Americans, Hispanics and Muslims."

"“He peddled the idea that the government was the enemy who couldn’t be trusted,” Al said. “He believed himself a vigilante, but he was really a false patriot.”

An anti-government nut job can be either right or left, this one happened to be right.  I hope you remember your last sentence the next time you are attacking an entire group for the actions of a few individuals.

Point taken. And whenever I see I see left wing whack jobs out there on their own, I promise I will not blame the Progressives.

However, when I see such people destroying property and attacking people as part of a Progressive activity, I will probably associate them with the Progressives. Any rational person can see the distinction.

In the context of your previous post in this thread, any "rational person" will see how idiotic and devoid of reality that statement is.

"rk" was just "acting" to illustrate how a bigoted mind works; he wasn't serious....."believe me".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Point of FACT - since 911 - there have been more deaths caused by actions of extreme fringe right wing whack jobs than by actions of lefties of all sorts..

Your side of the political fence is the side that contains the vast majority of those of the sort - that you had suggested in an earlier post - that things would have turned out much better if they had been shot and killed much earlier...

Perhaps your suggestion does contain aspects of a functional solution to extreme fringe right wing whackos.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 127

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

I wonder who on here spends most of his time trying to associate Progressives with any whack-job extremists that he can. I think it is someone who gets upset with a topic that points out that whack-jobs also follow his beliefs.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 127

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 127

So Trump supporters are now killing police officers?  Unbelievable. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 127

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Albion61 wrote:

DHS, and police organizations around the country have understood for years that right-wing violence is more of a threat to officers and citizens than any other ideologically inspired groups.

"As state and local police agencies remind us, right-wing, anti-government extremism is the leading source of ideological violence in America."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/16/opinion/the-other-terror-threat.html

An intelligent discussion on this topic requires a definition of terms. We have left/right politically. They are generally defined as Progressive/Conservative. On the Progressive side we have defenders of the masked and bandanna wearing street thugs. In reality, they are Anarchists but they align with the Progressives and the Progressives support them. On the other extreme there are the neoNazis - they may support the more Conservative side of the political agenda but Conservatives do not support them.

So, shall we discuss the differing ideologies of the Progressives and the Conservatives, or shall we make false claims about the meaning of the actions of the whackos out there?

You mean that we should not do what you just did?

What does that mean???

"On the Progressive side we have defenders of the masked and bandanna wearing street thugs. In reality, they are Anarchists but they align with the Progressives and the Progressives support them."

"... or shall we make false claims about the meaning of the actions of the whackos out there?"

Once again - what does that mean? If you have a thought, just state it. The "cuteness" just conceals whatever it is you are trying to opine.

Sorry you cannot read and comprehend plain English. You made a sweeping statement without any basis in fact, otherwise known as a false claim, and then chastised others for what you did.

You keep asking for intelligent discussion but refuse to participate in any intelligent discussion.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors