Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prices now! Here’s how. 

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Monday thoughts on the mess we're in...

Message 11 of 12
Tracy, as you pointed out, it is, really early, and there are some excellent candidates in the Dem. field this year running. Voters definitely have a choice with many of the candidates focusing more on maybe one issue, more so than the other issues. I am not too worried. I think the cream will rise to the top when all is said and done, heading into the final 4 months. ANY of the candidates would be head and shoulders above our current President. The more I hear from Harris the more impressed I am by her, I will tell you that.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Monday thoughts on the mess we're in...

Message 12 of 12

Today I emailed Kamala Harris with some suggestions to help her along the way.

I reminded her that she won't win the election just because she's a woman, even though this appears to be the year of the woman.

I asked her if she has had any Town Hall meetings with senior citizens only, and suggested that she do so.

Also I let her know that I frequently receive survey requests from the Republicans, where they ask pertinent questions and then try to encourage me to vote Trump. (NOT HAPPENING.) I have only received one survey from the Dems, and that was from Adam Schiff who is not running.

I share this with you because I strongly feel the need to do something. I know the field will narrow down as the months go on, but whoever receives the nomination to run against Trump needs to really stand for something that we believe and right now I don't feel that any one is better than any other.

If some of you were to do as I did today, it might make the difference. I know I learn from many of you each time I go on this site, and I think it's time to share the wealth of intelligence.

Happy Monday!

Tracy of Cotuit
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies