Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mollie Tibbet's Father Speaks Out

Message 31 of 34

Trump Is a PIG, no more no less.

By the hundreds and thousands, people are beginning to realize what a SWINE he is.

Lie after lie, like he's 239 pounds.... have you looked at that PORKER'S gut.... no way.

Socially, he is, at best, a BOAR.

At worst, when you listen to his voice, an OINKER.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 34

@alferdpacker wrote:

Does it appear probable that Mollie Tibbett's father will be voting for any republicans who approve of trump's anti-immigrant stance in the coming election?

Worse. Tibbetts father said she did not condone trump’s ridiculous and racist stance on immigration. Guess it wasn’t enough that the family asked the racist in chief to keep their daughter’s name out of his racist immigration rants. Guess it wasn’t enough when Mollie’s cousin told trump to keep his cousin’s name out of his bleeping mouth. Never quick on the uptake, this is the third time Mollie’s family has had to tell the scum racist to shut  his big vile mouth.

No, AP, I think the Tibbett’s family knows exactly what trump and all those Republicans who slither in his racist slime are. No votes will be cast for hate mongerers.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 34

Does it appear probable that Mollie Tibbett's father will be voting for any republicans who approve of trump's anti-immigrant stance in the coming election?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Mollie Tibbet's Father Speaks Out

Message 34 of 34

I am beginning to feel that the Trump administration will be just one continuous playing of "I told you so".  It appears Trump cannot catch a break. Even the obvious victims in his little plays accuse him of racism. 

"I encourage the debate on immigration; there is great merit in its reasonable outcome,” her father, Rob Tibbetts, wrote in an opinion column in the Des Moines Register. “But do not appropriate Mollie’s soul in advancing views she believed were profoundly racist.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/09/02/mollie-tibbettss-dad-dont-use-her-death-push-views-...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors