Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
195
Views

Re: Mollie Tibbet's Father Speaks Out

195 Views
Message 1 of 34

@KidBoy2 wrote:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And after posting a lie about me (the disgusting pig you do idolize) you have the unmitigated gall to say you post facts...

You also posted.." I realize to trump, his enablers, and his base this is a foreign concept since all they care about is their racist, isolationist, inhumane agenda.EXTREMELY PATHETIC BUNCH."

"their racist, isolationist, inhumane agenda"

Posting that shows that you do not have the ability to be objective.

Please read your posts on many subjects and give me one post were you show you have the ability to be objective.

Thanks.


"Objective"?  You mean like when some moron refers to a former Secretary of State, Senator, mother, scholar, wife, and successful business person as a "Pig"?  THAT kind of objective? 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
195
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
208
Views

Re: Mollie Tibbet's Father Speaks Out

208 Views
Message 2 of 34

 I stand by  every post that I put forth, all of which are based in fact.

When the post from the cultists who participate in this forum can come forth with something that is true and factual, I will consider that just possibly said posts are objective.  

With regard to my opinion of the hyena you so love, his actions, words, both spoken and written, lead me to the labels. Same goes for his supporters, who spread the filth and lies, having done apparently nothing to learn the truth or even thinking through his outrageous and clearly fraudulent statements. Ya know, call a spade a spade so to speak) (funny, I don’t hear you objecting to the fraudulent labels that trump places on everybody who tells the truth about him. )

Someone who is objective doesn’t try to skew the truth or create an alternative truth as does trump and supporters. An objective person doesn’t  hide behind lies and call someone who is evil and abhorrent a good Christian man, like trump’s defenders do.  So bottom line, when the cultists can talk about trump in an honest and truthful manner, and they do not – – they will continue to be viewed as incapable of objectivity. 

By the way, how could anyone who is not a disgusting person, try to make it seem OK that the death of someone’s child is being used against the will of the deceased and the deceased’s parents as something that is OK? 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
208
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
215
Views

Re: Mollie Tibbet's Father Speaks Out

215 Views
Message 3 of 34
phyllisc6781...part of her post...
Unlike many, who would have never given a Democratic president any credit at all – – Obama being a good example – – I eagerly wait for trump to do something that benefits the MAJORITY of this nation, rather than the rich, white, racist, and very ignorant minority whose support he so covets. For Pete’s sake, I’d be impressed if this fool could get through one day without telling myriad lives to forward his agenda.


From your post ..post #23 this thread..

RANTS???—Listen to the disgusting pig you do idolize as he tells lie after lie, gives out ridiculous conspiracy theory after ridiculous conspiracy theory—those are rants. But it seems the HYENA’s deplorable followers are no longer able to tell the difference, and why would they? They certainly can't discern the difference between right and wrong.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And after posting a lie about me (the disgusting pig you do idolize) you have the unmitigated gall to say you post facts...

You also posted.." I realize to trump, his enablers, and his base this is a foreign concept since all they care about is their racist, isolationist, inhumane agenda.EXTREMELY PATHETIC BUNCH."

"their racist, isolationist, inhumane agenda"

Posting that shows that you do not have the ability to be objective.

Please read your posts on many subjects and give me one post were you show you have the ability to be objective.

Thanks.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
215
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
232
Views

Re: Mollie Tibbet's Father Speaks Out

232 Views
Message 4 of 34

@KidBoy2 wrote:
phyllisc6781 posted..


@KidBoy2—Nope, trump IS NOT MY PRESIDENT! He is no more than a disgraceful buffoon who is fraudently occupying the people’s house. I would not sully my name by aligning myself with trump. This country has no leader at this point in time, just a no nothing loud mouthed fool who weakens democracy with every passing moment.

With regard to how I choose to spend my holiday—there is never a bad time to be thinking about the well being of others Tgese are an . I realize to trump, his enablers, and his base this is a foreign concept since all they care about is their racist, isolationist, inhumane agenda.EXTREMELY PATHETIC BUNCH.

=====================================================================

" I realize to trump, his enablers, and his base this is a foreign concept since all they care about is their racist, isolationist, inhumane agenda.EXTREMELY PATHETIC BUNCH."

"their racist, isolationist, inhumane agenda"

Posting that shows that you do not have the ability to be objective.


@KidBoy2- Well,  well, you are wrong again! Posting this shows that I am in touch with reality with regard to adictator wanna be who is daily doing great harm to this country.

Objectivity? To be objective means that one can see both sides of the issue. Both sides of the issue are this – – this is a egotistical – – egomaniac who puts himself before anyone else, including country. This is a man who does not care about the rule of law, only his own agenda. This is a man who is daily caught lying—in videos, tweets, and audio tapes,  but who is followed by a group of people who are as a whole unbelievably ignorant with regard to what is happening within their own country and at the hands of the man they recklessly put in office because they turned their backs on the truth and refused to properly vet a candidate who is wholly unfit to be president.

That is objectivity – – when one can take all sides of the issue and draw a conclusion based on facts from all sides.

 You would be very wrong to assume that the above means that I am not objective when dealing with trump. Because I have done my research – – because I have looked at both sides of the issue – – I have come to the conclusions about which I have just spoken.  When is the last time you looked at both sides of the issues and realistically weighed the truth? I can answer that for you based on your own  poss, which are constantly filled with in accuracies and lies put forward by propaganda sites and the pig in the White House – – The conclusion is that you have never objectively looked at both sides of the issue. 

 

Lack of objectivity— when one refuses to look at the facts as they are presented over and over again, and still ignores these facts and then willfully promotes the deceptions put forth by propaganda sites and sociopathic pathological liars like trump is the personification of lack of  objectivity.

 Unlike many, who would have never given a Democratic president any credit at all – – Obama being a good example – – I eagerly wait for trump to do something that benefits the MAJORITY of this nation, rather than the rich, white, racist, and very ignorant minority whose support he so covets.  For Pete’s sake,  I’d be impressed if this fool could get through one day without telling myriad lives to forward his agenda.

 With regard to the Tibbett’s family.  They have begged your hero to stop using their daughter’s murder for political gain and the furthering of racism. These are their words, not words made up by others. How totally unobjective must one be to not see that they do not want this president to politicize their daughter’s death. And why would anyone of sound mind not adhere to their request and/or question whether or not the hyena should continue to smear their daughter’s memory as he  ruthlessly promotes his racist agenda? One, by the way, that Miss Tibbetts felt was wrong and with which she strongly DISAGREED.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
232
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
234
Views

Re: Mollie Tibbet's Father Speaks Out

234 Views
Message 5 of 34

@williamb39198 wrote:

@phyllisc6781

Well, kidboy claims you are not objective, and he is objective! I know better, you are objective and deal with facts. But, the trump supporter seems to be dealing with denial, fabricated accusations and certainly in this case, projection. 

Just the same way that trump would respond. Stuff does flow downhill, including standard trump responses. 


I see Trump is now calling Sessions an idiot for filing charges against two corrupt Republicans who, otherwise, might have won their districts.  Gives you an idea of how Conservatives view the law.  Must be nice to be so privileged. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
234
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
260
Views

Re: Mollie Tibbet's Father Speaks Out

260 Views
Message 6 of 34

@williamb39198 wrote:

@phyllisc6781

Well, kidboy claims you are not objective, and he is objective! I know better, you are objective and deal with facts. But, the trump supporter seems to be dealing with denial, fabricated accusations and certainly in this case, projection. 

Just the same way that trump would respond. Stuff does flow downhill, including standard trump responses. 


@williamb39198—Yup!

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
260
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
273
Views

Re: Mollie Tibbet's Father Speaks Out

273 Views
Message 7 of 34

@phyllisc6781

Well, kidboy claims you are not objective, and he is objective! I know better, you are objective and deal with facts. But, the trump supporter seems to be dealing with denial, fabricated accusations and certainly in this case, projection. 

Just the same way that trump would respond. Stuff does flow downhill, including standard trump responses. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
273
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
280
Views

Re: Mollie Tibbet's Father Speaks Out

280 Views
Message 8 of 34

This has to be very frustrating for the conservatives. They were so pleased with their "evil brown immigrant kills cute white chick" bumper sticker and then the "cute white chick" reaches out from beyond the grave and tells them not to use her name to publicise their racist rants.  Wow. Talk about a slap down.  Maybe Trump will Tweet this?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
280
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
293
Views

Re: Mollie Tibbet's Father Speaks Out

293 Views
Message 9 of 34

@KidBoy2 wrote:
williamb39198 poted...

You are claiming that @phyllisc6781 cannot be objective. So are you claiming that you are objective?

-------------------------------

Thanks for asking! I have yet to see any indication that phyllisc6781 can be objective...just read her posts.

Yes, I feel am objective.

Well, I have yet to see any indication that KidBoy2 can be objective. It's in the eyes of the beholder I guess, huh?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
293
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
296
Views

Re: Mollie Tibbet's Father Speaks Out

296 Views
Message 10 of 34

@KidBoy2 wrote:
phyllisc6781 posted........."RANTS???—Listen to the disgusting pig you do idolize"

If you would read what I post instead of going into one of your rants you would know that I do not like Trump. I do not appropriate you posting lies about me but it says a lot about you.

phyllisc6781 also posted...

Happy Labor Day to you too. I am spending the day thinking about the millions of American workers trump has hurt with his ridiculous trade wars and budget, meant only to help the rich.

I am also sending love and light to the Tibbett’s family whose suffering is increased by your ruthless opportunistic pseudo president.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FYI He also is your President.

OMG...What a way to spend Labor Day.

Then why are you here ???????  To praise Der Swine?

 

Mollie's parents have asked trump to not politicize Mollie's death. Do you think that trump is wrong to do since they asked him not to?  Yes or no?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
296
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors