Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mollie Tibbet's Father Speaks Out

Message 11 of 34
williamb39198 poted...

You are claiming that @phyllisc6781 cannot be objective. So are you claiming that you are objective?

-------------------------------

Thanks for asking! I have yet to see any indication that phyllisc6781 can be objective...just read her posts.

Yes, I feel am objective.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 34

@williamb39198 wrote:

@KidBoy2

You are claiming that @phyllisc6781 cannot be objective. So are you claiming that you are objective?

Respects to the Tibbets family. 

@williamb39198—-People need facts to be totally objective. As one who lives in the world of reality, as opposed to the lies and delusions of the most prodigious liar in the history of the presidency and his “state run” propaganda sites, I can be extremely objective, whereas those who wallow in the lies of trump and the propaganda sites cannot.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 34

@KidBoy2

You are claiming that @phyllisc6781 cannot be objective. So are you claiming that you are objective?

Respects to the Tibbets family. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 34
phyllisc6781 posted..

@KidBoy2—Nope, trump IS NOT MY PRESIDENT! He is no more than a disgraceful buffoon who is fraudently occupying the people’s house. I would not sully my name by aligning myself with trump. This country has no leader at this point in time, just a no nothing loud mouthed fool who weakens democracy with every passing moment.

With regard to how I choose to spend my holiday—there is never a bad time to be thinking about the well being of others Tgese are an . I realize to trump, his enablers, and his base this is a foreign concept since all they care about is their racist, isolationist, inhumane agenda.EXTREMELY PATHETIC BUNCH.

=====================================================================

" I realize to trump, his enablers, and his base this is a foreign concept since all they care about is their racist, isolationist, inhumane agenda.EXTREMELY PATHETIC BUNCH."

"their racist, isolationist, inhumane agenda"

Posting that shows that you do not have the ability to be objective.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 34

@KidBoy2—Nope, trump IS NOT MY PRESIDENT! He is no more than a disgraceful buffoon who is fraudently occupying the people’s house. I would not sully my name by aligning myself with trump. This country has no leader at this point in time, just a no nothing loud mouthed fool who weakens democracy with every passing moment.

With regard to how I choose to spend my holiday—there is never a bad time to be thinking about the well being of others.  I realize to trump,  his enablers, and his base this is a foreign concept since all they care  about is their racist, isolationist, inhumane agenda. These are an EXTREMELY PATHETIC BUNCH.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 34

@phyllisc6781

Nicely said!

It’s interesting that trump supporters, will expend so much energy in denial, accusations, and circular arguments. When instead they could do a very simple honorable thing and say to this young woman’s father  “we feel your pain, understand, and will respect your wishes to not politicize your daughter’s death”. 

But that isn’t the way that trump will do it,

so his followers will do his bidding. Once again they make it an issue. Very disrespectful.

P.S. trump is my president by position only, not as one who I find respectful. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 34
phyllisc6781 posted........."RANTS???—Listen to the disgusting pig you do idolize"

If you would read what I post instead of going into one of your rants you would know that I do not like Trump. I do not appropriate you posting lies about me but it says a lot about you.

phyllisc6781 also posted...

Happy Labor Day to you too. I am spending the day thinking about the millions of American workers trump has hurt with his ridiculous trade wars and budget, meant only to help the rich.

I am also sending love and light to the Tibbett’s family whose suffering is increased by your ruthless opportunistic pseudo president.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FYI He also is your President.

OMG...What a way to spend Labor Day.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 34

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

They are not "immigrants" but instead, illegal aliens who are killing citizens!

And here, ladies and gentlemen, is the prefect example of the kind of hate speech Mollie despised. 

Spoken like a person who knows Mollie but DOESN'T! You liberals have to know by now the difference between an immigrant (someone who is here legally) and an illegal alien (one who is here illegally) and learn to use the proper (not hatred) terminology - NOT the politically correct form!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 34

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

They are not "immigrants" but instead, illegal aliens who are killing citizens!

And here, ladies and gentlemen, is the prefect example of the kind of hate speech Mollie despised. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 34

@KidBoy2 wrote:
==============================================================

You also posted "RANTS???—Listen to the disgusting pig you do idolize "

Happy Labor Day..enjoy!

Ah, but an honest and fact loving "pig".  How like a Trump Republican to comment on a person's appearance in a debate.  

Of course, we could discuss the porcine appearance of the current occupant of the WH. And he plays all that taxpayer funded golf too. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors