Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mollie Tibbet's Father Speaks Out

Message 21 of 34

@KidBoy2— Thank you so much for defining rant for us all. You have just proven that you’re ridiculously racist and  liar of a president does indeed go on rants numerous times each week in attempts to discredit those who truthfully report about him, who ethically do their jobs, or who call out his overt racism.

Thanks again for supporting my statement that trump ramts constantly as he lies and midleads the more stupid of all Americans, his base.

Happy Labor Day to you too. I am spending the day thinking about the millions of American workers trump has hurt with his ridiculous trade wars and budget, meant only to help the rich. 

I am also sending love and light to the Tibbett’s family whose suffering is increased by your ruthless opportunistic pseudo president.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 34

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Only way to stop them is to vote out the NRAGOP in November

Let's not fool ourselves into thinking this will stop 'them'.  We're in this for a long, long haul and it won't be over soon.  One thing for sure, it isn't just the NRAGOP that needs to be stopped. 

Getting their functionairies out of public office is one very big step forward, but if you knock that one down another will step forward to take their place.  You see....the NRA is only one tool in the tool box.  I understand why the NRA is a focus, but please don't focus so much that the rest of the problem goes un-noticed.

Deception is a staple in the pantry of the wanna-be autocrat now POTUS #45.  His aim is to acquire absolute and unlimited power. Neither he nor his inner circle care one whit about anything and everything else.  

Power is the prize at the end of this game.  Absolute unlimited power means nothing else does or will matter.  Understand that?  Power is the ONLY thing that matters to 'the donald' and his inner circle.  The rest of the poor saps that look upon 'the donald as the next coming are mere fools to be used as tools.  IF they break, so what....there are lots more

These are the people in 'the donald's' reality.  No one else is and they too will be discarded like clam shells on the beach when all the guts are taken away.  What 'the donald' does has nothing to do with competence, intelligence, ethics, morals, knowledge....hell....you pick it.  Cunning counts, though.  I can't take you all through the inevitable consequences of all this...you really do have to do that for yourself so it is you that understands how it all fits together.  You are the one who chooses in the end.  No one else.

November can put a curb on this coalition.  They won't go away.  All this happened because too many citizens forgot what CITIZEN meant and neglected to maintain our democracy and all the rest of the goodies underpinning the Republic.

Case in point....just one.  Last time a check was made on the actual state of our infrastructure [overall] the estimate of the amount needed to 'fix' it was in excess of Three Trillion Dollars. 

That's Trillion with a T.  $3 million million in US terms,  That's 1,000 times 3 billion...$3,000,000 000,000...10 to the twelveth power. British would make it 10 to the eighteenth power.  All that has to come only from our resources AND it must be done concurrently with maintaining National Defense, combating Climate Change, maintaining a Growth Oriented Economy, Educating our Children properly, providing for the General Welfare which includes Universal Health Care....etc.  Can't neglect any because we've seen where that leads unfortunately.  Scary?  Yup!

At one time in the past I said it would take ten years with all available resources operating at full capacity and 100% employment of the able bodied to fix.  I was wrong....it will take more.

So what does poor Mollie Tibbets and her family have to do with this?  Sad as it is, Mollie Tibbets' death at the hands of an undocumented Mexican is an opportunity to 'the donald'.  One not to be missed.  Another distraction to occupy his followers so they won't see or feel what he's really doing to them.  True enough, they are doing it to themselves and should know better.  Now....doing the same thing over and over and over is defined as a form of mental illness.  Feels good though.  I've heard you can go blind doing that sort of thing to yourself.  That's probably not true.  But doing it mentally might just do it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 34
@KidBoy2—So now a rant is relaying the truth with regard to the Tibbett’s family horror that a fool they clearly do not support is using their daughter’s death to further his own racist agenda?? Hardly!

This thread is not about ICE! It is about an abhorrent pig who has no respect for ANYONE—even in death. It is about a HYENA who has no respect for a family who is suffering and who wants no part of his disgusting plan to make America white again. It is about a total idiot who knows his base is so ignorant and vile he can stereotype and they will be too stupid to realize STEROTYPES NEVER HOLD TRUE AND ARE A FORM OF DISCRIMINATION.

It is about an animal who has no morals, no respect, no empathy, no understanding of limits, and ABSOLUTELY NO HUMAN DECENCY.
==============================================================

You also posted "RANTS???—Listen to the disgusting pig you do idolize "

Not only a rant but a lie about me!

Rant..Definition of rant
ranted; ranting; rants
intransitive verb
1 : to talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
2 : to scold vehemently
transitive verb
: to utter in a bombastic declamatory fashion

Happy Labor Day..enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 34

@nctarheel wrote:

Trump Is a PIG, no more no less.

By the hundreds and thousands, people are beginning to realize what a SWINE he is.

Lie after lie, like he's 239 pounds.... have you looked at that PORKER'S gut.... no way.

Socially, he is, at best, a BOAR.

At worst, when you listen to his voice, an OINKER.

Now, now, nc.  It's not a good idea to give the coalition who 'believe' 'the donald' can do no wrong any more 'poor donny' to peddle in public.  Besides that, pigs have feelings too.  When you make comparisons like that I bet they get their feeling hurt.  You think maybe? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 34
@ Richva

Hate to say this but he hasn't lost a CHILD or a wife to know the true meaning of heartache.

May he never go thru that heartache nor the total inhuman , heartless treatment towards this family.

He is just plain H E A R T L E S S . Don't forget Donald, GOD see and hears everything.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 34

@KidBoy2—So now a rant is relaying the truth with regard to the Tibbett’s family horror that a fool they clearly do not support is using their daughter’s death to further his own racist agenda?? Hardly!

This thread is not about ICE! It is about an abhorrent pig who has no respect for ANYONE—even in death. It is about a HYENA who has no respect for a family who is suffering and who wants no part of his disgusting plan to make America white again. It is about a total idiot who knows his base is so ignorant and vile he can stereotype and they will be too stupid to realize STEROTYPES NEVER HOLD TRUE AND ARE A FORM  OF DISCRIMINATION.

It is about an animal who has no morals, no respect, no empathy, no understanding of limits, and ABSOLUTELY NO HUMAN DECENCY.

RANTS???—Listen to the disgusting pig you do idolize as he tells lie after lie, gives out ridiculous conspiracy theory after ridiculous conspiracy theory—those are rants. But it seems the HYENA’s deplorable followers are no longer able to tell the difference, and why would they? They certainly can't discern the difference between right and wrong.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 34

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I am beginning to feel that the Trump administration will be just one continuous playing of "I told you so".  It appears Trump cannot catch a break. Even the obvious victims in his little plays accuse him of racism. 

"I encourage the debate on immigration; there is great merit in its reasonable outcome,” her father, Rob Tibbetts, wrote in an opinion column in the Des Moines Register. “But do not appropriate Mollie’s soul in advancing views she believed were profoundly racist.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/09/02/mollie-tibbettss-dad-dont-use-her-death-push-views-...

Trump's followers could care less what Mollie would want - they want to hurt immigrants and her death is a way they can do it, so they will. Trump will praise them for it. Republicans will run on it. Their base will be out in force to elect them so they can keep hurting immigrants, women, Muslims and the very poor while redistributing wealth from the middle to the top. Only way to stop them is to vote out the NRAGOP in November

They are not "immigrants" but instead, illegal aliens who are killing citizens!

If any Trumpette actually believed that, then they would demand we grant amnesty and remove the one aspect that is causing the problem, the immigrant's lack of proper documentation.

But they don't, it's all racist inspired, and they don't want a solution, they only want to keep doing harm to those they hate - non-whites, women, immigrants, refugees, Muslims and the poor.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 34

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I am beginning to feel that the Trump administration will be just one continuous playing of "I told you so".  It appears Trump cannot catch a break. Even the obvious victims in his little plays accuse him of racism. 

"I encourage the debate on immigration; there is great merit in its reasonable outcome,” her father, Rob Tibbetts, wrote in an opinion column in the Des Moines Register. “But do not appropriate Mollie’s soul in advancing views she believed were profoundly racist.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/09/02/mollie-tibbettss-dad-dont-use-her-death-push-views-...

Trump's followers could care less what Mollie would want - they want to hurt immigrants and her death is a way they can do it, so they will. Trump will priase them for it. Republicans will run on it. their base will be out in force to elect them so they can keep hurting immigrants, women, Muslims and the very poor while redistributing wealth from the middle to the top. Only way to stop them is to vote out the NRAGOP in November

They are not "immigrants" but instead, illegal aliens who are killing citizens!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 34

phyllisc6781 posted..

Worse. Tibbetts father said she did not condone trump’s ridiculous and racist stance on immigration. Guess it wasn’t enough that the family asked the racist in chief to keep their daughter’s name out of his racist immigration rants.

=====================================================================

There you go again .....another rant.

This is what was in the link...

In the days since Mollie Tibbetts's body was found covered with cornstalks in an Iowa field, her family has chosen to mourn mostly in private.

But on Saturday, nearly a week after burying the University of Iowa student, her family broke its silence to deliver a message to every politician who has used her death as an election-year talking point to attack illegal immigration:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Me thinks that because ICE is doing their job some think that is racist...it is not! Get real...please!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 34

@Richva wrote:

Trump's followers could care less what Mollie would want - they want to hurt immigrants and her death is a way they can do it, so they will. Trump will priase them for it. Republicans will run on it. their base will be out in force to elect them so they can keep hurting immigrants, women, Muslims and the very poor while redistributing wealth from the middle to the top. Only way to stop them is to vote out the NRAGOP in November

Kudos
Views