Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Mob Mentality

Message 1 of 1

From the very beginning of his candidacy, a wide variety of observers have noted a similiarity between 'the donald' and his coalition...and organized crime. 

You must do your own research.  My opinion of who, what, where, when, why and how is derived from my own experience and data I have researched to date.  It's not complete....and so you must do your own, make it as complete as you can and make an objective and rational conclusion from it....IF that is possible.  Your job, you see? 

It's not that hard, but it is time consuming.  Especially if you haven't had personal experiences so you know what to look for and recognize it when you see it.  Mobs don't much incourage outsiders becoming insiders and then spilling their guts.  "Leaks" and "rats" are some of the terms commonly used for that.  Unquestioned loyalty is demanded. Disloyalty can be deadly.  In many ways authoritarian govements are very similar to  Organized Crime.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing ralmon, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors