Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Mixed White House Messaging On Coronavirus Causes Internal Frustration

Message 1 of 12

@LouLit01 wrote:

@janicel633 wrote:

perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan," and blame for the media, which he said was "doing everything possible to make us look bad."

The media doesn't have to TRY to make him look bad.  He is BAD... 

If it wasn't so sad, it would almost be funny to listen to some of the remarks this man has made in regards to the impending health crisis.

"Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability," he said. "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

You have to wonder when, if ever, this rediculous rhetoric will end.  Maybe when he's out of office and in jail?

If they lock him up he'll say he bought the prison and is checking the amenities.

The sad thing is tRump supporters praising his insane comments, and more especially members of his adminstration praising them.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 12

@janicel633 wrote:

perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan," and blame for the media, which he said was "doing everything possible to make us look bad."

If it wasn't so sad, it would almost be funny to listen to some of the remarks this man has made in regards to the impending health crisis.

"Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability," he said. "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

You have to wonder when, if ever, this rediculous rhetoric will end.  Maybe when he's out of office and in jail?

If they lock him up he'll say he bought the prison and is checking the amenities.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 12

@JANMB wrote:

When Trump is speaking on the Coronavirus turn the dial....he's probably exaggerating, making stuff up or what it's really called is "lying".  .  

Get your news from the CDC.      

Yep, even with trump getting rid of the Scientists and doctors in the top positions of the CDC, their public statements are far more accurate than tRump's. tRump needs to simply get out of the way, something he is not good at.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 12

When Trump is speaking on the Coronavirus turn the dial....he's probably exaggerating, making stuff up or what it's really called is "lying".  .  

Get your news from the CDC.      

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 12

Even the conservative Washington Examiner has weighed in on IMPOTUS's handling of the coronavirus crisis and concluded he is failing badly.

📰 Coronavirus is exposing Trump's unsuitability to handle a crisis

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 6 of 12

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 12

Mixed messaging is a nice way to put it.  IMPOTUS is all over the place!  During a press conference, he even said he was surprised that people died from the flu.  Never mind his own grandfather died from it.  IMPOTUS is not inspiring a lot of confidence with his handling of crises.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 12

That has left aides feeling discouraged over their efforts to get out a more comprehensive message about what needs to be done to prepare the public for likely hardships and major changes to their daily lives that could be ahead, said one White House official.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

corona virus trump.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 12

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53:  "I like the numbers being where they are," Trump said. "I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault. 

That's Trump in a nutshell...............literally everything is about him and nothing else. It would be nice just for once if he could behave as if he cares about America, but let's not hold our breath.

"The president also told reporters Saturday night that he wouldn't be postponing his political rallies, which can attract upward of 15,000 attendees, and wasn't concerned about the virus getting closer to the White House."

Of course he's not concerned about the WH being affected.  That's where HE lives (some of the time) so he has Presidential Protection. ~ LOL ~

His "attendees" may be scratching their empty heads when a rally rolls in but all other large gatherings in their locals are canceled, for THEIR PROTECTION.

I have a feeling sanity may 'perhaps' take the reins and his shows will be PROHIBITED.  That's about the time he will call another governor (besides mine) a "snake".  (freaking projection!)

This virus is a test of rumple's incurable narcissism that dictates his every thought and action.  The 25th should be ready for implementation at any moment. 

You are right !    I would not wish it on him, but he could very well get infected with the virus, of course he would have the best care that America has to offer, unlike the vast majority of Americans.

Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 12

@Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53:  "I like the numbers being where they are," Trump said. "I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault. 

That's Trump in a nutshell...............literally everything is about him and nothing else. It would be nice just for once if he could behave as if he cares about America, but let's not hold our breath.

"The president also told reporters Saturday night that he wouldn't be postponing his political rallies, which can attract upward of 15,000 attendees, and wasn't concerned about the virus getting closer to the White House."

Of course he's not concerned about the WH being affected.  That's where HE lives (some of the time) so he has Presidential Protection. ~ LOL ~

His "attendees" may be scratching their empty heads when a rally rolls in but all other large gatherings in their locals are canceled, for THEIR PROTECTION.

I have a feeling sanity may 'perhaps' take the reins and his shows will be PROHIBITED.  That's about the time he will call another governor (besides mine) a "snake".  (freaking projection!)

This virus is a test of rumple's incurable narcissism that dictates his every thought and action.  The 25th should be ready for implementation at any moment. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors