You could save on auto insurance when you complete the AARP Smart Driver course! Get a free phone charging set with promo code AARP6.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Misogynist Donald attacks another woman.

Message 271 of 295

If  I was a female leader attending the G20 meeting, I would stand far away from this male predator.

The GOP are being hypocrites (what is new), as they say that Donald's statements are terrible and then they climb right back into bed with him.      They have proved, once again that they have zero moral values.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 272 of 295

rker321 wrote:

But there are men that are wife beaters, verbally bully,  and to actually defend that behaviour shows a trememndous lack of class.....

....And ignorance and a complete lack of humanity. They are all "ugly Americans".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 273 of 295

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 9.08.46 AM.png

Such outrage....

I can't believe that you are actually mixing apples and oranges. You obiviously don't understand a political criticism with the civility that all politicians need to observe
You are most weldome to disagree with her, that is your right. but to agree with the President's tweets about women is what we are speaking about here. 
No more trailer trash tweets should be accepted from the President of the United States. I do hope that you see the difference.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 274 of 295

Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 9.21.51 AM.png

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 275 of 295

Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 9.08.46 AM.png

Such outrage....

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 276 of 295

@rker321 wrote:

As a woman,  I would not like to be near a man, that shows so little respect for a woman, But there are men that are wife beaters, verbally bully,  and to actually defend that behaviour shows a trememndous lack of class.

This is not a political issue, this is the behaviour of the President of the United States. If the President doesn't have control, if the President of the United States behaves in the manner that you seem to think is OK.  then we better take a good look ar ourselves. and hang our faces in shame. Because we are not anymore the leaders of a Democracy we have become a country that does not deserve the respect of the world.
God   help us, from what we have become.
Mothers in this country, do not reaise our boys to behave in such a manner. We are ashamed of this President.  

Amen to that!  We teach our kids NOT to act like this, because it's childish.  A lack of self-regulation.  It's NOT adult behavior.    NOT polite.   NOT classy.   It shows inherent weakness, not strength.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 277 of 295

@jimc91 wrote:

Trump is not a politician and is also not politically correct.

When he is attacked ( and he was attacked first by the morning Joe show) he hits back 10 times harder.

"Don't start any trouble and there will be no trouble, BUT if you start it I will finish it"

He knows how to scrap.

As a woman,  I would not like to be near a man, that shows so little respect for a woman, But there are men that are wife beaters, verbally bully,  and to actually defend that behaviour shows a trememndous lack of class.

This is not a political issue, this is the behaviour of the President of the United States. If the President doesn't have control, if the President of the United States behaves in the manner that you seem to think is OK.  then we better take a good look ar ourselves. and hang our faces in shame. Because we are not anymore the leaders of a Democracy we have become a country that does not deserve the respect of the world.
God   help us, from what we have become.
Mothers in this country, do not reaise our boys to behave in such a manner. We are ashamed of this President. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 278 of 295

@jimc91 wrote:

I.E. : Trump is a thin skinned buffoon who has no idea how to conduct himself in a professional and courtesy manner.

And BTW: Verbally bashing a woman with vile insults is far more than just not being "politically correct" jimc91!

When he is attacked ( and he was attacked first by the morning Joe show) he hits back 10 times harder.

How was Trump "attacked" jimc91?

"Don't start any trouble and there will be no trouble, BUT if you start it I will finish it"

What "trouble" was started jimc91?

He knows how to scrap.

No .... he knows how to bully and bash women with vile insults! And that's nothing to brag about.

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 279 of 295

Jimc--You did a great job regurgitating the explanation of trump's behavior, talking points given and used today by his talking heads in an effort to mitigate the damage.

It sounded ridiculous then, sounds ridiculous now. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 280 of 295

@jimc91 wrote:

He knows how to scrap.

Thank you @jimc91 for giving probably the most precise post that explains why DONALD TRUMP is wholly unqualified to be PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

A President should be politically correct. The President represents everyone in the United States; not the WHITE, RACIST, MISOGYNIST, ANTI-JEW, ANTI-MUSLIM, AND ANTI-IMMIGRANT segment that TRUMP caters to.

"Politically Correct" also describes how one must act within the international community. The smirks, laughs, and looks given this idiot by leaders of other countries, most of which are our allies, bespeaks the fact that he is thought of as a joke.

The attitude of "don't start trouble and there will be no trouble" is that of a street thug; not of the leader of the free world.

The implied threat of "if you start it; I will finish it" has no place in today's society except within the antisocial personality disorder community of sociopaths and psychopaths.

Your comment that he knows how to "scrap" is misplaced as again, he is the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD; not one of the "crips", "bloods", jets, or sharks.

So, thank you again for so concisely explaining why DONALD TRUMP needs to be removed from office.

If we were to enter a major conflict, he would crawl into a closet and probably endanger himself personally because it is becoming abundantly clear that this President has MENTAL ILLNESS.

Kudos
Views