Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Misinformation about the 2020 election

Message 1 of 12
Richva posted....

The question that the Regressives do not want to answer is WHY the Russians are interfering so heavily in favor of Trump. We have seen reporting on the number of Russians who have moved into Trump tower and how Trump vastly overpaid for properties purchased from Russians. The words you are looking for is money laundering. On top of that. Trump has been a disaster on the international stage and I challenge any regressive to provide any time he has been successful there.

In short, watch who your enemies favor and you know who will do you the most harm. In this case, it appears to be Trump. Not hate, just facts.

=================================================================

The Russians....more rumors no facts.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

bobo83501  = This entire site should be called the Democrats that never got over losing in 2016  

Everyone knows Hillary won the popular vote.... ...I consider the country lost a real  leader.   

. Last year our TARIFF DEFICIT was HIGHER.   

Last year Trump gave himself & other billionaires thousands of dollars in tax breaks and the middle class got pennies on the dollar. 

Trump broke the nuke treaty with Iran and now is angry enough to start a war. He and murderer Kim Jong Un exchange letters having a love fest.     He believes Putin didn't invade our elections rather than believe our own Americans who PROVED that the RUSSIANS did.  

TRUMP policy separated children from parents that punished children who had no choice but to be led.   

Trump bragged on tape abusing women,   used his charity as his piggy-bank, cheated workers, insulted and  his rabid crowd chanted the disgusting remarks he made.    Trump is responsible for the deaths and injuries caused by mass murderers by inciting violence in his rallies and his  twitter account. 

Be a cheerleader for Trump  ?   He   came up with a plan: to prove to America that he, too, can be a dumb, ignorant racist. Just as dumb and ignorant and racist as the rest of the republicans.   

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

This entire site should be called the Democrats that never got over losing in 2016 and again in 2020. AARP is and has been a promoter of Democrats. How that working for yall. Healthcare is a joke thanks to Obamacare aka UN-AFFORDABLE , China has had a free ride for decades ripping us off. We now have a few congresswomen that hates America and want to change so we all learn the middle eastern ways of how to hate. The democrats have lost their way big time with playing this race card to the point of now killing our fellow Americans. Yes I said Americans and not another ethnicity first. There are many here know what I am referring to but will rather say that is racist. Political correctness is a better name for it. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

@KidBoy2 

Yes, it is about misinformation...all of the misinformation that trump, his administration, and the right wing news sites supply to trump supporters...fortunately those that oppose trump do not believe the lies and false accusations which are presented. 

We know what we see, we hear, and what we read. trump is a lying head case who would not know the truth if it was right in front of him. 

The truth is not hateful, but lying by trump is hateful...trump is cruel, a liar, a racist, a bigot, a dictator, a misogynist, a white supremist,

and a white nationalist...he is the total evil package!

How can anyone support him?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

@KidBoy2 wrote:==================================================

This thread is "Misinformation about the 2020 election".

If you would like you could start a thread about why we should hate Trump.

My post was about the lies the Media is using to influence the 2020 election and how uninformed the public are.

Again ...The Democratic candidates for President are carrying the hate to new levels with their lies about the race issue ....they are flaming the fires of the race issue in our great country.

The Democrats are also saying that Trump is "white nationalist" another lie!

The question that the Regressives do not want to answer is WHY the Russians are interfering so heavily in favor of Trump.  We have seen reporting on the number of Russians who have moved into Trump tower and how Trump vastly overpaid for properties purchased from Russians.  The words you are looking for is money laundering.  On top of that. Trump has been a disaster on the international stage and I challenge any regressive to provide any time he has been successful there. 

In short, watch who your enemies favor and you know who will do you the most harm. In this case, it appears to be Trump.  Not hate, just facts. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

EdM965653 posted...

KidBoy2-

Let me correct you on one thing: I don't THINK tRump is bad. I KNOW tRump is bad.

And blaming the current state of political "thought" from the republican side on the "mainstream media" is garbage- not to use a more accurate but offensive word.

The "mainstream media" doesn't make the news- that's politicians' job. The "mainstream media" just reports the news. and that's what trash like tRump doesn't approve of. Like maggots, they'd rather do their nasty work in darkness so no one knows what they are up to.

No, I can not express my true disgust of tRump and his kind in polite terms suitable for this forum.

And as a member of the "mainstream media" in a minor degree, I resent tRump and his kind's trying to put blame and popular disapproval on the press for telling the truth so Americans have a chance of determining what is real and what is lies.

tRump would pay to lie when telling the truth was free.

good day to all- Ed

==================================================

This thread is "Misinformation about the 2020 election".

If you would like you could start a thread about why we should hate Trump.

My post was about the lies the Media is using to influence the 2020 election and how uninformed the public are.

Again ...The Democratic candidates for President are carrying the hate to new levels with their lies about the race issue ....they are flaming the fires of the race issue in our great country.

The Democrats are also saying that Trump is "white nationalist" another lie!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

Cambridge Analytica went down in flames of scandal but like an evil Phoenix has been reborn from the ashes as Emerdata - same CEO and with Steve Bannon as VP and same parent company - SLC,(nee Strategic Communication Laboratories).

Republicans, esp Moscow Mitch, have made certain there will be no US Government effort to keep Emerdata from doing in 2020 what Cambridge Analytica did in 2016 - namely telling convincing lies to Americans who then act on that misinformation to vote for an infantile orange toad who will advance the destruction of American Society so the GOPerLords can build their Corporate Oligarchy on the corpse of Democracy.

The Hillary Haters already gave us a Fascist SCOTUS for the next decade, another lack of focus by the Democratic Party and Progressives will send us into a Corporate Oligarchy with no Social Security, no Medicare of PPACA and no public education.

Don't leave that as your legacy to your grandkids - vote out the Republicans at every level of Government!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

@KidBoy2 

trump supporters keep trying to convince us of those that oppose trump are liars and hateful. But the reality is that truth and facts expressed by the opposition are not equal to lies and hate...your equation is out of balance. 

Being truthful is not equal being hateful.

We can also state that trump is hateful and not truthful...not a very good person at all!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

Good morning to all-

KidBoy2-

Let me correct you on one thing: I don't THINK tRump is bad. I KNOW tRump is bad.  

And blaming the current state of political "thought" from the republican side on the "mainstream media" is garbage- not to use a more accurate but offensive word.

The "mainstream media" doesn't make the news- that's politicians' job.  The "mainstream media" just reports the news. and that's what trash like tRump doesn't approve of.  Like maggots, they'd rather do their nasty work in darkness so no one knows what they are up to.

No, I can not express my true disgust of tRump and his kind in polite terms suitable for this forum.

And as a member of the "mainstream media" in a minor degree, I resent tRump and his kind's trying to put blame and popular disapproval on the press for telling the truth so Americans have a chance of determining what is real and what is lies.

tRump would pay to lie when telling the truth was free.

good day to all- Ed

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12
EdM965653 posted..

Good morning to all-

Of course the republicans have done misinformation- a nice word for lying, lying, lying- for the 2020 election.

The current occupant of the White House would pay to lie when telling the truth was free. His warped concept of the world is based on lying, and he has no real reality.To the current occupant, truth is what he wants it to be and what suits his desires at any particular moment.

repubs. don't have to do this, but so many of them have become the current occupant's minions to the point that they behave in his his image.

Friends, we have to question and question closely ANTHING that comes out of the mouths of the current occupant and his servants- they are vile, evil liers, and they will say anything and hurt anyone to keep themselves in positions of power.

good day to all- Ed

=========================================================

It would behove you to understand what has happened to our country thanks to the left wing, so called news media.

If you want to talk about lies and the hate in our country its right there, every day and it come from our media...lies about race that have our country in a frenzy.....you see and hear it every day and its pulling our country apart.

The Democratic candidates for President are carrying the hate to new levels with their lies about the race issue ....they are flaming the fires of the race issue in our great country.

And you think Trump is bad.
Kudos
Views