Millions Elderly Can't Afford 2 Retire Under Trump Pelosi

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Millions Elderly Can't Afford 2 Retire Under Trump Pelosi

Message 1 of 24

@jimc91 wrote:

Well @mickstuder , I don't know what to tell you other than, I hope your day gets better...  

I am having a good thought for ya.

Yeah 

Have A Blessed Day - Along With May The Trump Cult Be With You 

BTW - We Dont Buy That Baloney in the Northeast Either 

Now how many times has Trump gone to Church as President in his 750 days in office 

Is it 2 or 3 ?

Golf on Sundays - Trump 123

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 24

Well @mickstuder , I don't know what to tell you other than, I hope your day gets better...  

I am having a good thought for ya.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 24

@jimc91 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Well @mickstuder , There is absolutely no question you and I are from very different schools of thought.  

For me, the responsible thing to do is to agree to disagree, and accept the fact that we differ in our expectation of government's role.

Enjoy your weekend.

I Accept Your Surrender

TOO FUNNY!!

If you interpreted my post as a surrender that proves my point that we are very different people.  

Down here in the South where I grew up, our uneducated parents taught us things like respect for others and to treat people like we want to be treated. Therefore, when two men disagree, we agree to disagree.  

I have been told many people from the north see every encounter as a fight.    Life doesn't have to be that way, it's a personal choice.  

I offered no surrender; Just proper manners...

A lot of words with No Meaning

WHY

Because at the same time your Lecturing me about Manners

You Support one of the most Vile Untruthful Rude Combative Racist Con Aritsts in American History

Trump has - Thin Skin - Bullies People - Calls them all kinds of Vile Names

Brags About Sexually Assaulting Woman Repeatedly

Uses as his defense when confronted with his own words

That Only Certain Woman Are Attractive Enough to be molested by him

Now your following the same MO - I'm to be Characterized a certain way because of where I grew up and live

BTW - Surrender - it was a Joke

Again I respectfully disagree...  

Our President is not a racist, but he is a New Yorker.  

I still do not share your opinion of him.  He is a fighter that hits back when attacked.  Not a typical Republican and I like that.  

I did not vote for him because I thought he was a choir boy, I voted for him because he is NOT a politician but is a business man.  So far I see I made the right choice.  Look at what he has accomplished with little to no help from the "politicians" in DC!  

BTW, The characterization was made based on the words used, however, people in the south do seem to treat people with respect and dignity.

So if I ran for President and promised to give the Top 10% of Americans a Whole Bunch of Free Money

You could then overlook all my other Faults

I don't think you get it

You were criticizing me Personally for my lack of manners and you Specifically pointed out it was most likely because I grew up & live in the Northeast - Just Like Trump

So basically what you're saying is - you can buy my Morals & Values with Enough Money

As far as the Businessman Part

Only One Bank in the World is willing to Loan Trump Money WHY well he Filed at least 6 Bankruptcies - in other Words he takes peoples money and services and never pays them back and the one Bank willing to Loan Trump Money - they've been implicated in Dozens of Money Laundering Schemes by Trumps own Administration but Trump won't release his Finances or his Taxes Citing - I'm Special - so we have No Idea if he's really a Businessman or a Con Artist - Legitimate Businessman would release their Financials - there is No Intellectual Property Secrets - he Rents out his name - he's not inventing Black Holes or Plasma

As far as the Businessman Part -

No Successful Business in the World could keep giving Stuff Away for free year after year running up Exorbitant Debt and stay in Business

The only CEO that has been Allowed to do that is Trump as President - because he can - with support from Folks like you - Jury Rig the Economy with Bailouts for all the Industries his policies have destroyed - Debt & Tariffs Shell Games &  then he simply passes the Burden of paying for it all onto my Grandchildren

Again you brought up Manners - it's not Good Manners where I come from to go out to Dinner with me - Order the most expensive stuff on the Menu and then Stick me with the Check

That how Trump the Businessman is Rolling the USA

budget.png

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 24

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@mickstuder I respectfully disagree.

Have you ever taken a vacation?  Did you not spend a little time calculating the cost of the vacation in order to be sure you had enough money in your pocket to cover it?

Sorry but that is not the responsibility of the government to teach you how to think.  By the time a person gets to my age we know how to think, reason and calculate the cost of making a living.

It's my responsibility not the governments.  How am I wrong?

@jimc91 wrote:

@mickstuder I respectfully disagree.

Have you ever taken a vacation?  Did you not spend a little time calculating the cost of the vacation in order to be sure you had enough money in your pocket to cover it?

Sorry but that is not the responsibility of the government to teach you how to think.  By the time a person gets to my age we know how to think, reason and calculate the cost of making a living.

It's my responsibility not the governments.  How am I wrong?

You have to look out for your own retirement and it is not the responsibility of the government to make sure you are living your life the correct way and saving for every contingency.  It is a hard thing to swallow but those that saved will be independent and those that didn't will be dependent.  Those that are dependent are asking those that are independent to save for their contingencies.

It is the Responsibility of the Government to Provide a Environment Where All Americans Have a Equal Opportuntity to

"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a well-known phrase in the United States Declaration of Independence. The phrase gives three examples of the "unalienable rights" which the Declaration says have been given to all humans by their creator, and which governments are created to protect.

If Tens of Millions of Americans All Who went through the same system -

DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO LIVE IN RETIREMENT - THAT OATH HAS NOT BEEN HONORED

You have "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" given to you as a citizen of the U.S.  It is how you use these gifts that will ultimately guarantee you a happy retirement or NOT! It is NOT government's responsibility to guarantee you enough money in retirement. I don't remember anything about retirement in the Declaration of Independence.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 24

When tens of millions of Americans all have the same problem of setting aside too little money for retirement

They did set money aside for retirement, 15% of their compensation every pay check. 

Thank God they have Social Security and Medicare / Medicaid.

If they didn't all the haves would have to give up the money they love to keep the have nots alive, or just let them starve.

Not like living on $ 1400 a month less the cost of Medicare is living high off the hog.

Better then nothing though, $ 1100 a month, food stamps,  a job pushing baskets at WalMart, work until you die.

You might be able to make it if you can find housing / utilities / phone for $ 1000 a month.

Pretty big if though, average rental is $ 1025, maybe $ 100 for utilities, $ 100 for a car / bus fare.

We can fix it though, we just need to give billionaires more tax cuts, tax cut magic says we don't have to pay for them.

We just need to cut back on all that social spending, you know all those lazy takers. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 24

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Well @mickstuder , There is absolutely no question you and I are from very different schools of thought.  

For me, the responsible thing to do is to agree to disagree, and accept the fact that we differ in our expectation of government's role.

Enjoy your weekend.

I Accept Your Surrender

TOO FUNNY!!

If you interpreted my post as a surrender that proves my point that we are very different people.  

Down here in the South where I grew up, our uneducated parents taught us things like respect for others and to treat people like we want to be treated. Therefore, when two men disagree, we agree to disagree.  

I have been told many people from the north see every encounter as a fight.    Life doesn't have to be that way, it's a personal choice.  

WHY

You Support one of the most Vile Untruthful Rude Combative Racist Con Aritsts in American History

Now your following the same MO - I'm to be Characterized a certain way because of where I grew up and live

Again I respectfully disagree...  

Our President is not a racist, but he is a New Yorker.  

I still do not share your opinion of him.  He is a fighter that hits back when attacked.  Not a typical Republican and I like that.  

I did not vote for him because I thought he was a choir boy, I voted for him because he is NOT a politician but is a business man.  So far I see I made the right choice.  Look at what he has accomplished with little to no help from the "politicians" in DC!  

BTW, The characterization was made based on the words used, however, people in the south do seem to treat people with respect and dignity.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 24

@jimc91 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Enjoy your weekend.

I Accept Your Surrender

TOO FUNNY!!

WHY

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 24

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Enjoy your weekend.

I Accept Your Surrender

TOO FUNNY!!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 24

@jimc91 wrote:

Enjoy your weekend.

I Accept Your Surrender

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 24

Enjoy your weekend.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors