Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mike Huckabee tells a joke

Message 1 of 4

He's just another Republican hack who wants to stay on stage. Just imagine how he would blast Obama if he had had a history of bankruptcy, lying, cheating workers and assaulting women. It's interesting how these pseudo-religious Trump supporters can overlook his history as a playboy. Huckabee's daughter is nothing more than a clone covering up all the BS spewed by Trump. Most of the time, lately, she looks very flustered and I wouldn't be surprised if she'd quit. Moreover, she's a mother of 3 children, so why isn't she home raising them as the Republicans think is a womens' mission in life? Pence, Huckabee and other Republicans are playing along with Trump while Trump played his supporters "big time".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@MIseker wrote:

........."Thats a history rewrite that shows what kind of scum we are up against. I have a feeling the folks that fought under, and allied with Churchill would have had something to say. Fascism had to wait until that generation was almost all gone to attempt its takeover here."

Those of mine now gone will not mind if I say, 'Thank You, Sir', for them.  I know they wouldn't.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@MIseker wrote:

I like old Documentaries, and last winter i watched every one I could find about Churchill. Today, I watched Dunkirk with the wife, closing scene being an evacuated soldier reading his finest hour speech. The flick was ABSOLUTELY stunning..heroism, sacrifice, selflessness, horror..very intense movie. Then the first thing i see on the news today is Huckleberry making funny...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/366519-huckabee-compares-trump-to-churchill

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) in a tweet Tuesday compared President Trump to British leader Winston Churchill.

Huckabee said he had just been to see the film “The Darkest Hour,” which dramatizes Churchill's experiences as prime minister during World War II, calling it a reminder of “what real leadership looks like.”

“Churchill was hated by his own party, opposition party, and press.  Feared by King as reckless, and despised for his bluntness,” Huckabee tweeted. “But unlike Neville Chamberlain, he didn't retreat. We had a Chamberlain for 8 yrs; in @realDonaldTrump we have a Churchill.”

Thats a history rewrite that shows what kind of scum we are up against. I have a feeling the folks that fought under, and allied with Churchill would have had something to say. Fascism had to wait until that generation was almost all gone to attempt its takeover here.

With a lowlife scum like Mike Huckabee as a parental example, it's no wonder at all that his daughter turned out to be a for-sale **bleep** who lies at the drop of a hat and is proud of being the same kind of low life as her scumbag daddy...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Mike Huckabee tells a joke

Message 4 of 4

I like old Documentaries, and last winter i watched every one I could find about Churchill. Today, I watched Dunkirk with the wife, closing scene being an evacuated soldier reading his finest hour speech. The flick was ABSOLUTELY stunning..heroism, sacrifice, selflessness, horror..very intense movie. Then the first thing i see on the news today is Huckleberry making funny...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/366519-huckabee-compares-trump-to-churchill

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) in a tweet Tuesday compared President Trump to British leader Winston Churchill.

Huckabee said he had just been to see the film “The Darkest Hour,” which dramatizes Churchill's experiences as prime minister during World War II, calling it a reminder of “what real leadership looks like.”

“Churchill was hated by his own party, opposition party, and press.  Feared by King as reckless, and despised for his bluntness,” Huckabee tweeted. “But unlike Neville Chamberlain, he didn't retreat. We had a Chamberlain for 8 yrs; in @realDonaldTrump we have a Churchill.”

Thats a history rewrite that shows what kind of scum we are up against. I have a feeling the folks that fought under, and allied with Churchill would have had something to say. Fascism had to wait until that generation was almost all gone to attempt its takeover here.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors