AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Michele Bachmann claimed Trump is 'highly biblical.'

Message 1 of 2

Now we know why Trump autographed all those Holy Bibles.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Michele Bachmann claimed Trump is 'highly biblical.'

Message 2 of 2

(CNN)One of the most unique -- and hard to grasp -- phenomena of Donald Trump's presidential candidacy (and his time in the White House) is the solid and unwavering support he has enjoyed from evangelical Christians. Witness former presidential candidate -- and former House member -- Michele Bachmann, R-Minnesota, in an interview over the weekend with a Christian conservative radio show called "Understanding These Times...:

"[Trump] is highly biblical, and I would say to your listeners, we will in all likelihood never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetime. So we need to be not only praying for him, we need to support him, in my opinion, in every possible way that we can."

Soon after Trump's election in 2016, pastor Franklin Graham, the son of the late Billy Graham, explained it this way, "Now people say, 'Well, Frank, but how can you defend him, when he's lived such a sordid life,'" Graham said. "I never said he was the best example of the Christian faith. He defends the faith. And I appreciate that very much." (Trump has been divorced twice even though divorce is forbidden by the Bible.)

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements