Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Michael Flynn Saga

Message 11 of 35

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

And that means it was purely for political reasons? 

Congrats - you nailed it.

Thank you for finally admitting that your claims are based entirely on fiction.

You misunderstood (intentionally?). All these claims about the Administration are all for two political reasons (as you admitted). One is to disrupt the Trump agenda. The second is to distract from the fact that Hillary lost on her own (not due to the Russians) and, along the same lines, to distract from the hacked info revealing that the DNC corrupted the primary and debate processes.

Yeah, yeah yeah - Mexico's going to pay for building the wall, and all the coal mining jobs lost in the last quarter century will return...

Love those Repubican fairy tales...

No matter how loud you shout it, none of that has anything to do with Gen. Flynn or the information leaked by the Obama intel community.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

You misunderstood (intentionally?). All these claims about the Administration are all for two political reasons (as you admitted). One is to disrupt the Trump agenda. The second is to distract from the fact that Hillary lost on her own (not due to the Russians) and, along the same lines, to distract from the hacked info revealing that the DNC corrupted the primary and debate processes.

You 'misunderstood (intentionally?).  You shouldn't lie so obviously since any honest reading of my post would show that I made no such admission.

Trump does a fine job of disrupting his agenda without any help from others. All should be elated for that unless they are hoping to turn this country into a third world dictatorship.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Yeah, yeah yeah - Mexico's going to pay for building the wall, and all the coal mining jobs lost in the last quarter century will return...

Love those Repubican fairy tales...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 35

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 35

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 35

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"What did he do??"

At this point in time we know he LIED to:

• The FBI
  • VP Pence
  • The Trump Administration
  • He asked for Immunity from Prosecution (that's what guilty people do, per his own words)

As far as "lying" to pols goes, there is the "plausibly deniability" issue. I don't know where that fits in here. However, it has been dealt with by his boss.

Do you know the specifics of his "lies" to the FBI? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 35

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What did he do??

That is for you to ask him and for us to assume.

O.K. we are getting together tonight for cocktails. I'll ask him.

In the meantime, you and the rest of "us" can just go ahead and "assume".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 35

@alferdpacker wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

critical thinking--There is no question that not only did Flynn lie under oath, but had interactions with the Russians. He now wants immunity, which to parahrase him, WHY WOULD ANYONE NEED TO ASK FOR IMMUNITY IF NO CRIME HAD BEEN COMMITTED leaves me with no doubt as to his guilt, not that there ever was a doubt.   (And of course, Trump, who has yet to have an original thought, parroted the same.)

The fact that he hasn't been taken up on his request for immunity tells me that Intel already has a lot of info. on him.

I have always hoped that any president, whether a Dem or a Repub., would do well.  Trump is such a disasterous representative of this country, I can't wait until he, Flynn, and other felons like them, are taken down so that Americans can once again have pride in their leadership, and faith that their president have  their well beings in mind, rather than the stroking on the egos of those who are pretending to represent them.

and the majority's singing

Bye bye un-American pie

drove your Gremlin to the Kremlin,

but caught in your lie...

And them good ole' boys

are telling lie after lie,

and they'll do it till the

day that they die !!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 35

@pc6063 wrote:

critical thinking--There is no question that not only did Flynn lie under oath, but had interactions with the Russians. He now wants immunity, which to parahrase him, WHY WOULD ANYONE NEED TO ASK FOR IMMUNITY IF NO CRIME HAD BEEN COMMITTED leaves me with no doubt as to his guilt, not that there ever was a doubt.   (And of course, Trump, who has yet to have an original thought, parroted the same.)

The fact that he hasn't been taken up on his request for immunity tells me that Intel already has a lot of info. on him.

I have always hoped that any president, whether a Dem or a Repub., would do well.  Trump is such a disasterous representative of this country, I can't wait until he, Flynn, and other felons like them, are taken down so that Americans can once again have pride in their leadership, and faith that their president have  their well beings in mind, rather than the stroking on the egos of those who are pretending to represent them.

and the majority's singing

Bye bye un-American pie

drove your Gremlin to the Kremlin,

but caught in your lie...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: