From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Michael Cohen: "Go Fund Me"

Message 1 of 4

I confess ambivilence on this. One the one hand, Cohen would never have been charged with anything had he not had the misfortune to work for a crook that got elected PupPetPOTUS. On the other, HE'S A FELON who got rich practicing LAW.

So for now, I'll wish him well with his legal fees and hope he continues to tell the truth (and that he's got a LOT of tapes).

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@rker321 wrote:

I am going for it, I want him to spill anything that he has to say, and he needs to pay his attorneys, so let's make him rich. after all we owe him a pretty big favor

He will sing for Mueller whether he has money or not.  I'm glad he is 'doing the right thing' but rewarding him for that?  No.  Whatever plea deal his attorneys negotiate for him is all he deserves.  In my mind, his own greed and corruption are his own responsibility.  I refuse to think of him as a victim.  He didn't want to break up with dt and it took him a long, long time to figure out that was not smart.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

I am going for it, I want him to spill anything that he has to say, and he needs to pay his attorneys, so let's make him rich. after all we owe him a pretty big favor

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Michael Cohen: "Go Fund Me"

Message 4 of 4

Cohen GoFundMe Raises More Than $120,000 in One Day

An online fundraiser to help President Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen pay his legal fees has raised more than $120,000 in one day.

Nearly two thousand people have donated to the GoFundMe page, which was set up by Cohen's attorney, Lanny Davis, and which has a goal of $500,000.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/403187-cohen-gofundme-raises-more-than-120000-in-one-day

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors