Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Merry Xmas Greeting From The First Lady

Message 1 of 17

Mick wrote-You Really Should Watch the Video - it's very very Good - & extremely Funny----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It was funny but if a similar video was made of Michelle Obama it would be considered racists or anti feminists. Of course Republicans got a better sense of humor than Democrats so it is no big deal. It used to be that First Famillies were off limits when it comes to personal attacks but the Trump haters have abandon that policy.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 17

@gruffstuff wrote:

Your prez is going to shut down the government. That should make for a happy Christmas.

Trump wants to cut food stamps for 700,000 people for Christmas too

https://www.salon.com/2018/12/20/trump-proposes-cutting-food-stamps-for-over-700000-people-just-befo...

Trump proposes cutting food stamps for over 700,000 people just before Christmas

A new Trump administration policy would effectively cut food stamps for over 700,000 people

People most affected would be in " Trump States ".

These seems to be an effort to suggest that the food stamps would be cut "just before Christmas" - this isn't true.

If a person is being supported by working Americans on the theory that he or she is not sufficiently trained to work, what is wrong with expecting that person to take job training?

How does this justify mocking the First Lady (the topic)?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 17

Your prez is going to shut down the government. That should make for a happy Christmas.

Trump wants to cut food stamps for 700,000 people for Christmas too

https://www.salon.com/2018/12/20/trump-proposes-cutting-food-stamps-for-over-700000-people-just-befo...

Trump proposes cutting food stamps for over 700,000 people just before Christmas

A new Trump administration policy would effectively cut food stamps for over 700,000 people

People most affected would be in " Trump States ".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@mickstuder

Easy to determine who’s being naughty and who’s being nice! And who might have or might not have a real sense of Giving at Christmas. 

@rk9152

Perhaps you can explain (or make more excuses for) why trump is hateful and so negative to Us, the citizens of our Country? Never a positive message. 

Never Forget

Well, I don't know about "Us" but mick pretty clearly spelled out his resentments with the world. Politics is just a vehicle to express them.

You Really Should Watch the Video - it's very very Good - & extremely Funny

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It appears that your hatred and negativity is so intense that you even use a joyous occasions like Christmas to demonstrate it.

You have my sympathy and hopes for a happier new year.

Joyous Occasion - you can't be serious - America's Corrupt Capitalism has extracted the Life out of Xmas - the Vacumn started this year in Walmart & Amazon Online around Labor Day.......................

This might come as a shock to you but I grew up to Myths of Organized Religion when I was about 12 years of age and all the Male Catholic Church Elders & Local Community Leaders were Ogling the Woman in the Mini-skirt & Fishnet Stockings as she went up to receive Holy Communion - that was around 1960

Recently - August 14 2018 grand jury report in Pennsylvania alleging that Catholic dioceses in the state developed systematic practices to cover up sexual abuse by more than 300 priests over a period of 70 years. 

Yeah Joyous - like sending 7500 US Troops to the Border right B4 Xmas to try and win a Election

Yeah Joyous like - telling hundreds of thousands of Employees who work for Trump that they aren;t going to get PAID - becuase the little Baby in the Whitehouse - can't get his own way - of course Trump has a History of Stiffing people who worked for him - so to most of us - it's No Suprise

MY WISH FOR YOU - YOU STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR STUFF YOU KNOW IS UN-AMERICAN & JUST PLAIN WRONG! ON SOOOOOO MANY LEVELS

Nonsense - as a retired Fed I have been through shut downs, no one gets hurt.

Protecting the border, your bitterness about the Catholic Church, and Walmart are just made up excuses for taking your dissatisfaction with life out by posting an offensive post about the First Lady.

Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho

Ok G Man

Guess When The Last Time The US Government Was Shut Down When All Three Branches Were Under Majority Control of a Single Political Party

BTW - the Republicans Control - Right Now Today - With the TRUMP SHUTDOWN LOOMING

The US Presidency

The US House

The US Senate

and

The Supreme Court which BTW - Blew Off Trumps Desire to Make it illegal for Immigrants to seek Asylum if they came here illegally

The Law Says - You can seek Asylum even if you arrived in the USA illegally

It's still the Law today after Trumps Challenge was Shot Down in the Supreme Court

Trump Shutdown.png

Source - https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/13/politics/us-government-shutdowns-budget-chart/index.html

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 17
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 17
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@retiredtraveler wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"....It appears that your hatred and negativity is so intense that you even use a joyous occasions like Christmas to demonstrate it....".

That has nothing to do with the disgusting use of the First Lady to express one's unhappiness with life. 

Lighten up, Francis.

Get back to me when people start calling her "Moochelle", "Ape in Heels" and a gorilla. When people start drawing exaggerated cartoons of her eating watermelon and gorging on hamburgers & fries. When people start saying she's a man in woman's clothing and making fun of her backside. Let me know about that right away, huh?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 17

@williamb39198 wrote:

@mickstuder

Easy to determine who’s being naughty and who’s being nice! And who might have or might not have a real sense of Giving at Christmas. 

@rk9152

Perhaps you can explain (or make more excuses for) why trump is hateful and so negative to Us, the citizens of our Country? Never a positive message. 

Never Forget

Well, I don't know about "Us" but mick pretty clearly spelled out his resentments with the world. Politics is just a vehicle to express them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 17

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It appears that your hatred and negativity is so intense that you even use a joyous occasions like Christmas to demonstrate it.

You have my sympathy and hopes for a happier new year.

Joyous Occasion - you can't be serious - America's Corrupt Capitalism has extracted the Life out of Xmas - the Vacumn started this year in Walmart & Amazon Online around Labor Day.......................

This might come as a shock to you but I grew up to Myths of Organized Religion when I was about 12 years of age and all the Male Catholic Church Elders & Local Community Leaders were Ogling the Woman in the Mini-skirt & Fishnet Stockings as she went up to receive Holy Communion - that was around 1960

Recently - August 14 2018 grand jury report in Pennsylvania alleging that Catholic dioceses in the state developed systematic practices to cover up sexual abuse by more than 300 priests over a period of 70 years. 

Yeah Joyous - like sending 7500 US Troops to the Border right B4 Xmas to try and win a Election

Yeah Joyous like - telling hundreds of thousands of Employees who work for Trump that they aren;t going to get PAID - becuase the little Baby in the Whitehouse - can't get his own way - of course Trump has a History of Stiffing people who worked for him - so to most of us - it's No Suprise

MY WISH FOR YOU - YOU STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR STUFF YOU KNOW IS UN-AMERICAN & JUST PLAIN WRONG! ON SOOOOOO MANY LEVELS

Nonsense - as a retired Fed I have been through shut downs, no one gets hurt.

Protecting the border, your bitterness about the Catholic Church, and Walmart are just made up excuses for taking your dissatisfaction with life out by posting an offensive post about the First Lady.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors