Honored Social Butterfly

Memorial Day

mem day .png

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Regular Contributor

poppy.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Memorial Day is usually framed as remembering and appreciating those who gave all serving our country, and they did. They sacrificed everything, but those left behind sacrificed as well by losing sons, daughters, friends, and neighbors, and most of all the promise of their young lives for our future. I always think of that on this day.

Regular Social Butterfly

If it works.... nope didn't forget it!

Honored Social Butterfly

In Memory of one of my very best friends...  Franky, you will always be remembered, Thank you Buddy!

Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 9.38.42 AM.png

Gone but not forgotten

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

Enjoy your day everybody.

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

Even though we may disagree on many issues, I am encouraged that we can also find commonality on certain days. 

May we honor those who served, sacrificed for us, and gave us the opportunity to have the freedoms that we still possess to this day. 

A very heartfelt thank you, and may all of us, as US citizens, aspire to show the fortitude and respect that some have shown us. God Bless. 

Honored Social Butterfly

To all our vets posting here - thanks guys and gals.

Honored Social Butterfly

I created this several years ago as my annual Memorial Day remembrance

10200869697841419.jpg

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png