Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Melania

Message 31 of 42

@nctarheel wrote:

We shouldn't forget that she is a nude model, with a false resume, who, most likely entered the United States legally but stayed illegally.

It's not so strange that you post something without doing one bit of research, but instead repeat what was said during a political campaign.

She was a model in Europe when Metropolitan Models co-owner Paolo Zampolli, a friend of Trumps brought her here on a visa, but yes she was paid for 10 modeling assignments before receiving a H-1B work visa several months later.

You think that is such a serious violation of her entry that her citizenship should be revoked?  Or is it only if she is the wife of a Republican President?

https://apnews.com/37dc7aef0ce44077930b7436be7bfd0d

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 42

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

It may not be the financial reasons you think.

She could very well be enduring his affairs because his financial position is NOT what he says it is.

Do you have access to their private lives and living conditions in the Trump Tower?  How could she afford all those designer clothes then?  Are you sure that your opinion regarding their private lives are not based on your biased political opinion of them?

Once again, your spate of personal attacks rears its ugly head.

I merely was proposing an alternate reason for Melania to stay where she is but then...........

YOU have to make a snarky comment regarding MY access to their private lives!!!!!!

YOU have to make a snarky comment regarding MY political opinion!!!!!!!

Are you ABLE to discuss a subject WITHOUT RESORTING TO PERSONAL ATTACKS, @TxGrandpa2!!!!!!

History says no.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 42

@gruffstuffwrote:

I'm not sure what her deal is, what her relationship with Trump is, but I don't feel sorry for her.

We shouldn't forget that she is a nude model, with a false resume, who, most likely entered the United States legally but stayed illegally.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 42

But I can’t help feeling sorry for her.

I suspect she knew what she was getting into, it's not like it was a secret, infidelity is something Trump brags about, goes on radio and talks about, it's what the tabloids write about

I'm not sure what her deal is, what her relationship with Trump is, but I don't feel sorry for her.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 42

@nctarheel wrote:

She could very well be enduring his affairs because his financial position is NOT what he says it is.

Do you have access to their private lives and living conditions in the Trump Tower?  How could she afford all those designer clothes then?  Are you sure that your opinion regarding their private lives are not based on your biased political opinion of them?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 42

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

Should we doubt that a financial pre-nuptial agreement is in force, and perhaps a sweetner when he was elected President?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 42

@NerdyMom wrote:

I find it quite interesting that there were many calls for Hillary to leave Bill when his affair was discovered, but I don't hear anyone calling for Melania to leave.   

Maybe there are some, but I haven't seen them.  I wonder what the difference is?

Would it be that both has/had beneficial reasons not to leave?  Hillary's for political ambitions on the part of both; and Melania's for financial reasons?  Should we doubt that a financial pre-nuptial agreement is in force, and perhaps a sweetner when he was elected President?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 42
mimi000 posted..

Melania is another women Trump fooled, used and abused.

=============================

Really?
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 42

I find it quite interesting that there were many calls for Hillary to leave Bill when his affair was discovered, but I don't hear anyone calling for Melania to leave.   

Maybe there are some, but I haven't seen them.  I wonder what the difference is?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 42

It's been widely published that Trump had affairs while married to his other wives. Why would Melania be any different? 

But I do feel some pity for her because as FLOTUS, her life is more public than she ever imagined, or probably ever intended it to be. The humiliation is not just tabloid news as it was with Trump's other ex-wives. This is a far greater public humiliation. I certainly don't blame her for not traveling with him. 

Kudos
Views