Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Melania

Message 41 of 42

@mimi0000wrote:

Melania is another women Trump fooled, used and abused. Maybe she married for greed, maybe for love. ( Personally I can’t image that man ever being lovable).  Let's be clear.....trump has always been a conman as CeeTee described him.  Melania wanted wealth and fame....she got it and heartbreak as well.

But I can’t help feeling sorry for her. There are no diamonds large enough to make up for the humiliation she has experienced. She appears to be a caring Mother to her son. It must be very lonely in her Tower.  Now taxpayers have to pay for two trips back and forth....one for Malania and one for her jerk husband.

If you haven't already, I encourage you to read:  INSIDE THE TRUMP MARRIAGE: MELANIA’S BURDEN

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Melania

Message 42 of 42

Melania is another women Trump fooled, used and abused. Maybe she married for greed, maybe for love. ( Personally I can’t image that man ever being lovable).
But I can’t help feeling sorry for her. There are no diamonds large enough to make up for the humiliation she has experienced. She appears to be a caring Mother to her son. It must be very lonely in her Tower.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors