Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Melania

Message 1 of 42

@phyllisc6781wrote:

I guess I’m the only one who feels no pity for this woman who sold her soul to the devil and is now reaping the consequences. I feel sorry for the son, who, if he has not already learned, will soon know that his father is no more than an unAmerican animal.  

An ignorant hateful pig who has humiliated his mother and embarrassed his children and his country and who cares about no one but himself.

Yes, I feel deep sympathy for Barron.  If Melania were really a good mother, she would  get her innocent child away from that disgusting animal. 

For those horrified by those feelings – – I will remind you anybody can eject sperm and create a child, but a real father does not humiliate the mother and disgrace the family as the idiot in the White House does on a constant basis. 

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

I feel really badly for Barron.  I think Melania knew the deal on Trump a long time ago, but was able to pretty much raise Barron separately from his father.  Trump has said multiple times it's not his job to raise the kids.   I hope Barron benefits from that distance.   But he cannot escape what's written and photographed/filmed about the man.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 42

@gruffstuffwrote:

But I can’t help feeling sorry for her.

I suspect she knew what she was getting into, it's not like it was a secret, infidelity is something Trump brags about, goes on radio and talks about, it's what the tabloids write about

I'm not sure what her deal is, what her relationship with Trump is, but I don't feel sorry for her.

There was quite a bit on her on TV last night. She in her own right has millions, but not as much as Donald. They did not go into details of how she got the money. There is a story out that they were going to divorce  before he was elected President. She did not want him to win, and that is covered in the book Fire & Fury. They say there is an agreement she will not divorce him while he is in Office. Things look bad now. We know she has not been spending nights at the WH, but in a high end hotel. That was reported a week ago. On the trip to FL yesterday. She went to Andrews separate and ahead of him. He was on the chopper alone. When they came off AF 1 in FL he tried to take her hand and she pulled away. At the bottom of the steps she went quickly and got into the car while he did the greetings. They were together at the places they visited FL, but just look at the look on her face. Time will tell.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 42

I guess I’m the only one who feels no pity for this woman who sold her soul to the devil and is now reaping the consequences. I feel sorry for the son, who, if he has not already learned, will soon know that his father is no more than an unAmerican animal.  

An ignorant hateful pig who has humiliated his mother and embarrassed his children and his country and who cares about no one but himself.

Yes, I feel deep sympathy for Barron.  If Melania were really a good mother, she would  get her innocent child away from that disgusting animal. 

For those horrified by those feelings – – I will remind you anybody can eject sperm and create a child, but a real father does not humiliate the mother and disgrace the family as the idiot in the White House does on a constant basis. 

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 42

@ChasKy53wrote:

I am here commenting on a topic that was posted, just as you are, and the topic is Melania. Of course when Hillary ran for POTUS, any comments about Bill were welcomed, right? And can you remember some on the right here continually bashing Michelle Obama?

Both Bill and Michelle were politically active in the public eye, Melania isn't.  Remember Bill illegally popping in on the polling place; the 'airplane conference'?  Remember how Michelle was actively giving speeches to  public groups in support of administration's policies?

So you think it's ok to criticize Melania's background and attack her background?  Will the sordid left stop at nothing?  Is their son Barron safe from the left's attacks? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 42

@ChasKy53wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@oceanedge2 said:

Melania is an unhappy "Me too" - "And so I stayed" woman.  She's standing by her man but that is not her husband.  'Don't be like me' is the positive message she sends.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The left on this board seems to actually think they have the ability to read the minds of people they have never even met...  Amazing. 

Has nothing to do with mind reading, Melania's actions speak loudly.

Great...  Now we have a "mind reader" and a "body language whisperer"...  Just stellar.

Melania is a terrific First Lady of The US...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 42

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Not willing to stick with going after Trump so you and others resort to going after his wife?  She is staying in the background and not actively attempting to make policy like the previous Presidential spouse.  Yet the left can't leave her alone?  Will you all stop at nothing?  Shame!!!

I am here commenting on a topic that was posted, just as you are, and the topic is Melania. Of course when Hillary ran for POTUS, any comments about Bill were welcomed, right? And can you remember some on the right here continually bashing Michelle Obama? If you can't you should see a doctor.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 42

@ChasKy53wrote:

Not willing to stick with going after Trump so you and others resort to going after his wife?  She is staying in the background and not actively attempting to make policy like the previous Presidential spouse.  Yet the left can't leave her alone?  Will you all stop at nothing?  Shame!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 42

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:

Tat would be  big NO tx. Trump made immigration a front burner issue. If it ok for his wife, why isnt it ok for anyone else?

So you have a gripe about Trump so you go after his wife?  Wasn't she given immigration status within months instead of remaining illegal?  Yet illegals remain loyal to their native countries. 

Of course that's a xenophobic falsehood...

Can you provide a link to government validated evidence proving that to be true of ALL illegals?

Of course you can't....

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 42

@jimc91wrote:

@oceanedge2 said:

Melania is an unhappy "Me too" - "And so I stayed" woman.  She's standing by her man but that is not her husband.  'Don't be like me' is the positive message she sends.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The left on this board seems to actually think they have the ability to read the minds of people they have never even met...  Amazing. 

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 42

@MIsekerwrote:

Tat would be  big NO tx. Trump made immigration a front burner issue. If it ok for his wife, why isnt it ok for anyone else?

So you have a gripe about Trump so you go after his wife?  Wasn't she given immigration status within months instead of remaining illegal?  Yet illegals remain loyal to their native countries. 

Kudos
Views