Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Melania is always a Victim Just Like Hubby Trump

Message 1 of 11

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

The problem with Melania and The Donald is they  both are consummate whiners!  Everything is "Me," "I," "My," and "Mine!"  "Whaaa!  Whaaa!  Whaaa!"

They are constant 'victims'. It's because of 'white privilege' and 'rich privelege', a double whammy !

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

@n566192l wrote:

What is going to happen if it comes out that Trump is the current day Benedict Arnold?.

All his supporters become traiters too (which I already believe).

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

What is going to happen if it comes out that Trump is the current day Benedict Arnold?.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

Anderson Cooper, had to set the Trump's straight on his show following  an unfactual post by Donald Trump jr... Remember, when Donny Jr posted pictures not of hurricane Florence, but another hurricane. In a very detailed account, Anderson Cooper, provided the American public with true transparency of his new coverage.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

Remember when Melania went to Africa and wore that pith helmet. Nctarheel nailed that post. Plus,  let us not forget about those red Christmas trees.  When you attack the news media they're going to fight back.  I don't think all of the current legal problems the Trump family is facing is Fake News. Just a way of trying to keep that core base of Fox News people on their side. 

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

The problem with Melania and The Donald is they  both are consummate whiners!  Everything is "Me," "I," "My," and "Mine!"  "Whaaa!  Whaaa!  Whaaa!"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11
@mickstuder said:
In that conversation, Melania Trump slammed “opportunists” including journalists, comedians and performers who use “my name or my family name to advance themselves.”
The first lady added: “The problem is they’re writing the history and it’s not correct.”

Sorry to say, I just never warmed up to a naked model being a First Lady. We all know full well The Donald would have jumped all over any other man running if it had been their wife. Lets's not forget she may not sleep in the same bed, but she still LOVES THAT MONEY.

“my name or my family name to advance themselves.” She seems to forget how many people have been duped out of money by the Trump name and how much illegal money he has received by the Trump
name, right up until NOW.

She needs to think twice about the name, it may not be worth a penny pretty soon if we're all lucky !!
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

Please write or have your staff write your own speeches in the future. Plagiarizing part  of Michelle Obama's speech was just wrong. So, who was the victim here.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

Stop acting like the world revolves around you. I believe the American people are the true victims here. As well as,  all the other individuals your family has duped over the years. Weather through business transactions, or current immigration policies. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

Let's hope America learns from this and never ever again elects a person with a family of this nature again.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views