Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Melania Appears to Stoop to a New Low....

Message 21 of 26

@CS402050 wrote:

Stoop much?

Did anyone stop to think that it could have been Donald who did this at the last second to stop her from going against  him. They say she got a new jacket right away. Keep in mind she went to stand with the children, and if Donald had his way she would not have gone.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 26

Stoop much?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 26

Tone deaf much?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 26

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

“I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?”

All we really know is Melania wore a jacket.  It MIGHT say something on the back and that became “I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO U?”  Don't care about what?  Nobody really knows but it became she doesn't care about the immigrant children she's going to visit so the headline becomes "Melania stoops to a new low."

In summary, according to you, Melania wore a jacket which means she stooped to a new low.

You're part right.  SOMEBODY obviously stooped to a new low.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 26

Image result for trump trailer trash

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Melania Stoops to a New Low....

Message 26 of 26

WOW!!!

Image result for melania jacket

If true, wait for the spin.....

Timing is everything....

Words on Melania Trump’s jacket cause controversy before border visit

First lady Melania Trump on Thursday traveled to Texas to speak to children and officials at a shelter for migrant children. “I’m here to learn about your facility,” Trump said, informing the people who run the facility that she wants to “ask you how I can help these children be reunited with their families as quickly as possible.”

But her message was obliterated by a controversy over what appeared to be words emblazoned on the jacket she wore as she boarded the plane for takeoff at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland: “I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?”

After photos emerged of the first lady wearing the jacket, which she took off before touring the shelter and meeting with the children, people online quickly compared it to a $39 Zara jacket bearing that phrase. The outrage was immediate, but her spokeswoman, Stephanie Grisham, dismissed the reaction as a distraction. “It’s a jacket,” she said in an email asking what the first lady’s choice meant.

“There was no hidden message. After today’s important visit to Texas, I hope the media isn’t going to choose to focus on her wardrobe.”

Photos of Trump did not show the full phrase on her coat, and reporters at Joint Base Andrews did not have a full view of it.

Asked whether the first lady’s jacket bore the words “I don’t care,” Grisham responded, “I don’t know.”

Image result for tone deaf

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors