Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Melania Decorates WH With Trees Dripping Blood

Message 71 of 131

@mickstuder wrote:

This Thread probably needs to be LOCKED

Why did you start the thread if you now want it locked because people are commenting on it?   Didn't you start it because you disagreed with the way the First Lady decorated it?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 131

This Thread probably needs to be LOCKED

First - We have Specific Posters Criticizing other posters for commenting about their disatisfaction about the way their Whitehouse is Decorated for Xmas

These same specific Posters are now Personally Attacking the people who are publishing their disatisfaction about the way their Whitehouse is Decorated for Xmas 

These Attacks have absolutley nothing to do with the Subject & are strictly Personal

These same people Lobbing all the Personal Attacks are the exact same people who are the First to contact the Moderators if anyone dares to post anything that could be even remotely considered a Personal Attack on them...................

PLEASE LOCK THE THREAD!

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 131
Ok, the carpet is green. So, like the trees, the taxe payer foots the bill. However, on topic, Red and green are Christmas colors @n55661921.............I have really tried to make some sense of this, unfortunately, I come up with nothing.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 131

@n566192l wrote:

I will research more current articles to answer your question. I thank you in advance for your patience.

Nancy

Don't worry, I've known the answer for years.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 131

TxGrandpa2,

I did find a great article written from The Washington Post, Nov 30,2017.  However, I have to reach out to someone to have them post a link. I will research more current articles to answer your question. I thank you in advance for your patience.

Nancy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 131

@n566192l wrote:

Ok, the carpet is green. So, like the trees, the taxe payer foots the bill. However, on topic, Red and green are Christmas colors

Who paid the bill for the Obama, etc decorations?  Congress allocates funds for the White House.   Again, Google is your research friend.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 131

Ok, the carpet is green. So, like the trees, the taxe payer foots the bill. However, on topic, Red and green are Christmas colors

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 131

@n566192l wrote:

I have a question.... Last night the News Reported the carpet in  the hallway where the red trees are is green. Does anyone know if  this is true.

What does that have to do with this topic?  Ever heard of Google to find out.  Did you bother to look at the picture of the hallway that Mick posted?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 131
I have a question.... Last night the News Reported the carpet in the hallway where the red trees are is green. Does anyone know if this is true. .......@n5661921.................I will worry about this for..............OK, I'm over it.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 131

I have a question.... Last night the News Reported the carpet in  the hallway where the red trees are is green. Does anyone know if  this is true.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22