Message 51 of 131

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

There is not much we agree on here. But can we agree that calling the First Lady skin cancer is disgusting?

When I saw the pictures I saw Christmas Trees that were RED in color.

When people infected with TDS that has gone 2 years without treatment, they apparently see trees dripping blood.

You tell me @rk9152, what would you think is normal human behavior opposed to very abnormal behavior.

Trump Balloon in Argentina.png

TRUMP AND HIS BALLOON IN ARGENTINA

Tell Us @rk9152has there ever been a US President in History who has his Effigy (Depicted as a Giant Baby in Diapers Balloon) that appears flying over crowds to mock him at every Major World Event he attends?

People Around the World Cheer at what a Clown the US has as it's President

People Around the World become Apoplectic when the US President Trump appears in their Country - a Person in a Position in the past that used to Represent & be Respected as the Worlds Leader in defense of Truth & Justice & The Rule of Law because this US President in the name of Nationalism has turned the USA into a Government that now functions like the Worlds Worst - Banana Republics

And the Reception Trump gets when he visits Foreign Countries complete with Ballon Effigy should be proof enough for any American who loves their Country - that Trump cannot be allowed to continue destroying our Nations Status and Respect

Do you really see some connection between your balloon pictures and the classlessness of calling the First Lady skin cancer???

It seems there should be some limits.

As far as other nations - we have always had such expressions of jealousy from them. What is different now is the disgusting occurrences of American citizens supporting it. There was a time that partisanship ended at the coastline. I guess those were classier days before the "Resistance".

No Clue About What Your Skin Cancer Claim Is All About

Is it your position that when a Majority of the Population of our Major Allies - thinks Trump is a Buffoon

AND

A Majority of the People in the Country Trump is President of - thinks Trump is a Buffoon

It's actually the perspective of a handful of people in the Trump Cult that is closer to Reality?

Expressions of Jealousy - NO - Populations in Countries who are Americas Enemy - have always created and burned effigies of American Presidents or the American Flag

Pre-Trump - America was at least perceived as having some Morals some semblance of a Culture where Honesty - the Rule of Law & a Trustworthy Justice System were present

Look at the People Trump has chosen to surround himself with - these are not people thrust upon him by the US Government or some Oilgarchy

He himself chose all the Crooks & Liars

He himself Chose all these Wall Street Tycoons & the Patriarchy of Huge Corporate Interests

He himself chose to involve his own Children in the Corrupt Insider Politics of Washington

This is not a Honorable Man - This is not a Honest Man - This is not a Competent Man

He's a Phony - A Carnival Barker - A Crooked Businesman & a now a Crooked Politician

He Deserves every Ounce of Ridicule & Disrespect he Gets - He's Earned it

Got it - you do not like President Trump. But again, there was a time  (before the politics of hatred) that partisanship ended at the borders.

As to skin cancer, what would your view be of someone calling the First Lady "Melanoma"?

I got the idea of referring to trump's wife as "melanoma" from my Navajo/Ute/Hispanic wife who has earned three language doctorates...

She regularly tells republicans and conservatives - when she hears them express support for trump - that she is of the opinion that they should have been aborted.

Does the Constitution's freedom of speech and expression permit her to say that?

Don't you remember when the Trump Cultateers were starting post after post about their Outrage when their Political Blood Brothers right here on this Forum were posting pictures & slogans of Michelle Obama as a Monkey

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Melania Decorates WH With Trees Dripping Blood

Message 52 of 131

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

There is not much we agree on here. But can we agree that calling the First Lady skin cancer is disgusting?

When people infected with TDS that has gone 2 years without treatment, they apparently see trees dripping blood.

You tell me @rk9152, what would you think is normal human behavior opposed to very abnormal behavior.

Tell Us @rk9152has there ever been a US President in History who has his Effigy (Depicted as a Giant Baby in Diapers Balloon) that appears flying over crowds to mock him at every Major World Event he attends?

People Around the World become Apoplectic when the US President Trump appears in their Country - a Person in a Position in the past that used to Represent & be Respected as the Worlds Leader in defense of Truth & Justice & The Rule of Law because this US President in the name of Nationalism has turned the USA into a Government that now functions like the Worlds Worst - Banana Republics

And the Reception Trump gets when he visits Foreign Countries complete with Ballon Effigy should be proof enough for any American who loves their Country - that Trump cannot be allowed to continue destroying our Nations Status and Respect

Do you really see some connection between your balloon pictures and the classlessness of calling the First Lady skin cancer???

As far as other nations - we have always had such expressions of jealousy from them. What is different now is the disgusting occurrences of American citizens supporting it. There was a time that partisanship ended at the coastline. I guess those were classier days before the "Resistance".

Is it your position that when a Majority of the Population of our Major Allies - thinks Trump is a Buffoon

AND

A Majority of the People in the Country Trump is President of - thinks Trump is a Buffoon

It's actually the perspective of a handful of people in the Trump Cult that is closer to Reality?

Expressions of Jealousy - NO - Populations in Countries who are Americas Enemy - have always created and burned effigies of American Presidents or the American Flag

Pre-Trump - America was at least perceived as having some Morals some semblance of a Culture where Honesty - the Rule of Law & a Trustworthy Justice System were present

Look at the People Trump has chosen to surround himself with - these are not people thrust upon him by the US Government or some Oilgarchy

He himself Chose all these Wall Street Tycoons & the Patriarchy of Huge Corporate Interests

He himself chose to involve his own Children in the Corrupt Insider Politics of Washington

This is not a Honorable Man - This is not a Honest Man - This is not a Competent Man

He's a Phony - A Carnival Barker - A Crooked Businesman & a now a Crooked Politician

Got it - you do not like President Trump. But again, there was a time  (before the politics of hatred) that partisanship ended at the borders.

As to skin cancer, what would your view be of someone calling the First Lady "Melanoma"?

I got the idea of referring to trump's wife as "melanoma" from my Navajo/Ute/Hispanic wife who has multiple language doctorates...

She regularly tells republicans and conservatives - when she hears them express support for trump - that she is of the opinion that they should have been aborted.

Does the Constitution's freedom of speech and expression permit her to say that?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 131

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

AND

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 131

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

AND

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 131

Of course -  "liddle toadish donnie" and "melanoma" are mocked, lampooned, and insulted...

The history of low class right wing dirtbags mocking and insulting the Obamas is established fact.

Turn about in politics is a centuries old tradition. 

Whiny complaints of being "disrespectful" to the pres and first lady - not worthy of consideration...

Suck it up and learn to live with it - it's not going to change...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 131

I will have to agree that the trees look like crap. but the  First Lady has the right to decorate as she wishes. perhaps she feels is a fad that she can  come up with and people will follow

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 131

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 131

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 131

@rk9152 wrote:

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 131

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors