Melania Decorates WH With Trees Dripping Blood

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Melania Decorates WH With Trees Dripping Blood

Message 41 of 131

Amazingly it was OK for the Right to mock and slander a President and First Lady when there were Democrats in the White House, but now that there is a Republican Orange Toad and First Lady in the White House it is suddenly unacceptable.

Double standards again ?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 131

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

There is not much we agree on here. But can we agree that calling the First Lady skin cancer is disgusting?

When I saw the pictures I saw Christmas Trees that were RED in color.

When people infected with TDS that has gone 2 years without treatment, they apparently see trees dripping blood.

You tell me @rk9152, what would you think is normal human behavior opposed to very abnormal behavior.

Trump Balloon in Argentina.png

TRUMP AND HIS BALLOON IN ARGENTINA

Tell Us @rk9152has there ever been a US President in History who has his Effigy (Depicted as a Giant Baby in Diapers Balloon) that appears flying over crowds to mock him at every Major World Event he attends?

People Around the World Cheer at what a Clown the US has as it's President

People Around the World become Apoplectic when the US President Trump appears in their Country - a Person in a Position in the past that used to Represent & be Respected as the Worlds Leader in defense of Truth & Justice & The Rule of Law because this US President in the name of Nationalism has turned the USA into a Government that now functions like the Worlds Worst - Banana Republics

And the Reception Trump gets when he visits Foreign Countries complete with Balloon Effigy should be proof enough for any American who loves their Country - that Trump cannot be allowed to continue destroying our Nations Status and Respect

Reality is that trump is an embarrassment internationally. Reality escapes many trump supporters.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 131

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Perhaps she uses Red because it is a symbol of power in Russia and she is eluding to the Republicans having power.

An assumption on your part ....Chas, it looks like the word "perhaps" clued one in....LOL!

and linking everything to politics. Nope!  Criminal activity....

I would believe that it because she likes the red color.  I can't imagine blue being a Christmas color.  Apparently, one doesn't know blue is a Hanukkah color.....most who appreciate and respect diversity, and others are aware of that.  In fact, many Christians decorate their homes in blue.....

Image result for house decorated in blue lights winter

Image result for house decorated in blue lights winter

Blue Christmas !      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua41Bfyq_g0

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 131

@GailL1 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Oops, the majority of the House now belongs to the Democrats, thanks to the Blue Wave !!!

Maybe next Christmas season, we can have some Blue trees - or better yet some red and blue trees - perhaps symbolizing some amount of getting along and getting things done.

I hope you don't mean that in the way that the Republicans in Congress were "getting along and getting things done" with the Democrats during the Obama years.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 131

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Oops, the majority of the House now belongs to the Democrats, thanks to the Blue Wave !!!

Ahhhh, the Blue Wave.......what a great month this has been.

Let's hope the political Blue Wave is reciprocating like the blue wave in your video !

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 131

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Perhaps she uses Red because it is a symbol of power in Russia and she is eluding to the Republicans having power.

An assumption on your part and linking everything to politics.  I would believe that it because she likes the red color.  I can't imagine blue being a Christmas color.

If a Democrat First Lady chose blue Christmas trees the right here would have came unglued and posted profusely. Would you have criticized them? Assumptions, dry humor, opinions. Yep, I am allowed them, just as you are.  Personally, I'd much rather see contemporary decorations for Christmas.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 131

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

There is not much we agree on here. But can we agree that calling the First Lady skin cancer is disgusting?

When people infected with TDS that has gone 2 years without treatment, they apparently see trees dripping blood.

You tell me @rk9152, what would you think is normal human behavior opposed to very abnormal behavior.

Tell Us @rk9152has there ever been a US President in History who has his Effigy (Depicted as a Giant Baby in Diapers Balloon) that appears flying over crowds to mock him at every Major World Event he attends?

People Around the World become Apoplectic when the US President Trump appears in their Country - a Person in a Position in the past that used to Represent & be Respected as the Worlds Leader in defense of Truth & Justice & The Rule of Law because this US President in the name of Nationalism has turned the USA into a Government that now functions like the Worlds Worst - Banana Republics

And the Reception Trump gets when he visits Foreign Countries complete with Ballon Effigy should be proof enough for any American who loves their Country - that Trump cannot be allowed to continue destroying our Nations Status and Respect

Do you really see some connection between your balloon pictures and the classlessness of calling the First Lady skin cancer???

It seems there should be some limits.

As far as other nations - we have always had such expressions of jealousy from them. What is different now is the disgusting occurrences of American citizens supporting it. There was a time that partisanship ended at the coastline. I guess those were classier days before the "Resistance".

No Clue About What Your Skin Cancer Claim Is All About

Is it your position that when a Majority of the Population of our Major Allies - thinks Trump is a Buffoon

AND

A Majority of the People in the Country Trump is President of - thinks Trump is a Buffoon

It's actually the perspective of a handful of people in the Trump Cult that is closer to Reality?

Expressions of Jealousy - NO - Populations in Countries who are Americas Enemy - have always created and burned effigies of American Presidents or the American Flag

Pre-Trump - America was at least perceived as having some Morals some semblance of a Culture where Honesty - the Rule of Law & a Trustworthy Justice System were present

Look at the People Trump has chosen to surround himself with - these are not people thrust upon him by the US Government or some Oilgarchy

He himself chose all the Crooks & Liars

He himself Chose all these Wall Street Tycoons & the Patriarchy of Huge Corporate Interests

He himself chose to involve his own Children in the Corrupt Insider Politics of Washington

This is not a Honorable Man - This is not a Honest Man - This is not a Competent Man

He's a Phony - A Carnival Barker - A Crooked Businesman & a now a Crooked Politician

He Deserves every Ounce of Ridicule & Disrespect he Gets - He's Earned it

Got it - you do not like President Trump. But again, there was a time  (before the politics of hatred) that partisanship ended at the borders.

As to skin cancer, what would your view be of someone calling the First Lady "Melanoma"?

I got the idea of referring to trump's wife as "melanoma" from my Navajo/Ute/Hispanic wife who has earned three language doctorates...

She regularly tells republicans and conservatives - when she hears them express support for trump - that she is of the opinion that they should have been aborted.

Does the Constitution's freedom of speech and expression permit her to say that?

Don't you remember when the Trump Cultateers were starting post after post about their Outrage when their Political Blood Brothers right here on this Forum were posting pictures & slogans of Michelle Obama as a Monkey

I don't know what a "Cultateer" is but I do remember such pictures of Michelle Obama posted by the radical left - claiming they came from Tea Part events.

Oh - so you are making reference to a group of ignorant right wing ninnies who claimed the name of a multiple century-old not particularly mainstream sexual practice, when ridiculed for the designation they chose - got their panties twisted into knots...

Stupid is as tea-whacko says and does...

I note a strap around his neck saying that he loves Jesus - does he believe that Jesus would endorse his being proud of engaging in that practice?

Proud-to-be-a-tea-bagger-13111604309.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 131

I wish some could post without giving so much personal information.  Not really interested in most of it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 131

@mickstuder wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And the Reception Trump gets when he visits Foreign Countries complete with Ballon Effigy should be proof enough for any American who loves their Country - that Trump cannot be allowed to continue destroying our Nations Status and Respect

Do you really see some connection between your balloon pictures and the classlessness of calling the First Lady skin cancer???

As far as other nations - we have always had such expressions of jealousy from them. What is different now is the disgusting occurrences of American citizens supporting it. There was a time that partisanship ended at the coastline. I guess those were classier days before the "Resistance".

Is it your position that when a Majority of the Population of our Major Allies - thinks Trump is a Buffoon

AND

A Majority of the People in the Country Trump is President of - thinks Trump is a Buffoon

It's actually the perspective of a handful of people in the Trump Cult that is closer to Reality?

Expressions of Jealousy - NO - Populations in Countries who are Americas Enemy - have always created and burned effigies of American Presidents or the American Flag

Pre-Trump - America was at least perceived as having some Morals some semblance of a Culture where Honesty - the Rule of Law & a Trustworthy Justice System were present

Look at the People Trump has chosen to surround himself with - these are not people thrust upon him by the US Government or some Oilgarchy

He himself Chose all these Wall Street Tycoons & the Patriarchy of Huge Corporate Interests

He himself chose to involve his own Children in the Corrupt Insider Politics of Washington

This is not a Honorable Man - This is not a Honest Man - This is not a Competent Man

He's a Phony - A Carnival Barker - A Crooked Businesman & a now a Crooked Politician

Got it - you do not like President Trump. But again, there was a time  (before the politics of hatred) that partisanship ended at the borders.

As to skin cancer, what would your view be of someone calling the First Lady "Melanoma"?

I got the idea of referring to trump's wife as "melanoma" from my Navajo/Ute/Hispanic wife who has earned three language doctorates...

She regularly tells republicans and conservatives - when she hears them express support for trump - that she is of the opinion that they should have been aborted.

Does the Constitution's freedom of speech and expression permit her to say that?

Don't you remember when the Trump Cultateers were starting post after post about their Outrage when their Political Blood Brothers right here on this Forum were posting pictures & slogans of Michelle Obama as a Monkey

I don't know what a "Cultateer" is but I do remember such pictures of Michelle Obama posted by the radical left - claiming they came from Tea Part events.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 131

@mickstuder wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

AND

Yep - remember it well.

It's amusing to consider that only the fact that humans are a mutation separates our genus and species from chimpanzees - and another mutation resulted in some humans having melanin deficient epidermis...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors