Melania Decorates WH With Trees Dripping Blood

Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
173
Views

Re: Melania Decorates WH With Trees Dripping Blood

173 Views
Message 21 of 131

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

 

Perhaps she uses Red because it is a symbol of power in Russia and she is eluding to the Republicans having power.



An assumption on your part and linking everything to politics.  I would believe that it because she likes the red color.  I can't imagine blue being a Christmas color.



If a Democrat First Lady chose blue Christmas trees the right here would have came unglued and posted profusely. Would you have criticized them? Assumptions, dry humor, opinions. Yep, I am allowed them, just as you are.  Personally, I'd much rather see contemporary decorations for Christmas.


There ya go again with the mind reading and projecting your feelings to others. No one that I can recall ever associated Mrs. Obama with skin cancer - no matter what she said or did.

 

BTW - I too prefer traditional Christmas decorations. If my wife is ever elected Prez and I am First Gentleman, I shall do it that way.


I "project" nothing, assumptions are not "projections" or "mind reading". Neither are opinions. 

 

I have never posted anything about "associated Mrs. Obama with skin cancer", so why bring that up to me?

 

Your comment on preferring traditional Christmas decorations is the only thing in your reply that references my actual posting. At least we agree on traditional Chistmas decorations.


Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
173
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
178
Views

Re: Melania Decorates WH With Trees Dripping Blood

178 Views
Message 22 of 131

@Soosie wrote:

I read the First Lady's reply to those who don't like the White House decorations.  Since I find it boring to post pages of STUFF, in a nutshell, she said, "Different people have different tastes."  Answered like a lady.  


That is the best reply that I hav e seen yet in this thread. and yes, we all have different tastes. and no one her is criticizing her for her right to have red trees.  Personally I am criticizing her taste, which apparently is not very common with the rest of Americans that usually have trees that look like trees and Christmas trees should always look like what they should be. but, if she wanst purple, wait until next year, who knows what color she will pick

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
178
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
192
Views

Re: Melania Decorates WH With Trees Dripping Blood

192 Views
Message 23 of 131

@Roxanna35 wrote:

No one is questioning the fact that the First Lady has the right to decorate as she pleases. that is her right and no one her is denying that.

But her taste in this situation is out of wack. go to any store and see how many Red trees you find. and see how many of your friends and neighbors have a red tree.

Like I said, she thought she was decorating Gimbels and Macys and all the 5th Ave store windows. perhaps in that setting they look fine. but as a Christmas tree sorry you all. !!!!!!  they SuCK


Whoa - I've been criticizing her Right to Decorate the American White House with Bloody & Thorny Trees this entire thread - it's Scary - especially to impressionable young Native Born children

 

The Real Question is - since when do Immigrants have any Rights under a Trump Administration?

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
192
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
210
Views

Re: Melania Decorates WH With Trees Dripping Blood

210 Views
Message 24 of 131

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Amazingly it was OK for the Right to mock and slander a President and First Lady when there were Democrats in the White House, but now that there is a Republican Orange Toad and First Lady in the White House it is suddenly unacceptable.

 

Double standards again ?

 

Really?? Who associated Mrs. Obama with skin cancer.

 

I checked with my ex-sister in law who decided she was now my brother in law until he decided she was a goat and finally a Seminole and now lives free on the reservation supported by gambling and she/he/it told me that her tribe considered that unacceptable.


 


Did she mention how difficult it was for her to Vote because the Personal ID that was accepted and allowed for her to Vote in the Primary in the Spring of 2018 wasn't permitted as a Valid ID for voting in the Fall of 2018?

 

 I dunno. I was talking to him/her/it about what his/her/it's tribe thought of calling someone skin cancer. I'll have to inquire into voting.

 

 


The world and the nation got spoiled by having Michelle Obama for a first lady with an Ivy League Law Degree, who was admitted to the bar, and was a successfully practicing lawyer - one of the extremely well educated and intelligent First Ladies the nation has ever had - along with other Democratic First Ladies including Eleanor Roosevelt, Jacqueline Kennedy, Rosalynn Carter, and of course - Hillary Clinton...
Wives of republican presidents since 1900 - tried hard but performed on a lower tier - somewhat like -"Mellie" - a nude model, some of whose photo shoots were of her and another woman posed in a manner that implied female homosexuality - she didn't manage a bachelor degree or it's equivalent - dropped out of university/college - has lied about who wrote that pagiarised speech - and now - like her husband demonstrates the kind of taste that reveals a shallow character and other than high class...
Making use of an appellation that refers to a malignantly invasive form of skin cancer is actually rather complimentary...
44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
210
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
213
Views

Re: Melania Decorates WH With Trees Dripping Blood

213 Views
Message 25 of 131

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Amazingly it was OK for the Right to mock and slander a President and First Lady when there were Democrats in the White House, but now that there is a Republican Orange Toad and First Lady in the White House it is suddenly unacceptable.

 

Double standards again ?

 

Really?? Who associated Mrs. Obama with skin cancer.

 

I checked with my ex-sister in law who decided she was now my brother in law until he decided she was a goat and finally a Seminole and now lives free on the reservation supported by gambling and she/he/it told me that her tribe considered that unacceptable.


 


Did she mention how difficult it was for her to Vote because the Personal ID that was accepted and allowed for her to Vote in the Primary in the Spring of 2018 wasn't permitted as a Valid ID for voting in the Fall of 2018?

 

 I dunno. I was talking to him/her/it about what his/her/it's tribe thought of calling someone skin cancer. I'll have to inquire into voting.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
213
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
220
Views

Re: Melania Decorates WH With Trees Dripping Blood

220 Views
Message 26 of 131

@Roxanna35 wrote:

 

I AM NOT QUESTIONING HER RIGHT TO DECORATE AS SHE PLEASES, I AM CRITICIZING HER TASTE. AND THAT IS PERSONAL OPINION. GEE, THESE TRUMP FOLLOWERS WILL FOLLOW THEIR HERO TO THE TOILET AND DISCUSS THE COLOR OF THEIR BOWEL MOVEMENTS. AND SEE IF THEY COINCIDE.


Who is the registered Republican in the house who during the primaries was urging others to vote for Trump?  You criticize her taste yet you say you are not yet you say you are not questioning her right to decorate as she pleases, then you go off on denigrating comments about politics.


* * * BLOOMBERG * * *
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
220
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
217
Views

Re: Melania Decorates WH With Trees Dripping Blood

217 Views
Message 27 of 131

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

 

No one is questioning the fact that the First Lady has the right to decorate as she pleases. that is her right and no one her is denying that.




You say that no one is questioning that she has the right to decorate as she pleases, yet you proceed to do so.




@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

 

No one is questioning the fact that the First Lady has the right to decorate as she pleases. that is her right and no one her is denying that.




You say that no one is questioning that she has the right to decorate as she pleases, yet you proceed to do so.




@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

 

No one is questioning the fact that the First Lady has the right to decorate as she pleases. that is her right and no one her is denying that.




You say that no one is questioning that she has the right to decorate as she pleases, yet you proceed to do so. 

 

I AM NOT QUESTIONING HER RIGHT TO DECORATE AS SHE PLEASES, I AM CRITICIZING HER TASTE. AND THAT IS PERSONAL OPINION. GEE, THESE TRUMP FOLLOWERS WILL FOLLOW THEIR HERO TO THE TOILET AND DISCUSS THE COLOR OF THEIR BOWEL MOVEMENTS. AND SEE IF THEY COINCIDE.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
217
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
214
Views

Re: Melania Decorates WH With Trees Dripping Blood

214 Views
Message 28 of 131

@Roxanna35 wrote:

 

No one is questioning the fact that the First Lady has the right to decorate as she pleases. that is her right and no one her is denying that.




You say that no one is questioning that she has the right to decorate as she pleases, yet you proceed to do so.



* * * BLOOMBERG * * *
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
214
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
208
Views

Re: Melania Decorates WH With Trees Dripping Blood

208 Views
Message 29 of 131

No one is questioning the fact that the First Lady has the right to decorate as she pleases. that is her right and no one her is denying that.

But her taste in this situation is out of wack. go to any store and see how many Red trees you find. and see how many of your friends and neighbors have a red tree.

Like I said, she thought she was decorating Gimbels and Macys and all the 5th Ave store windows. perhaps in that setting they look fine. but as a Christmas tree sorry you all. !!!!!!  they SuCK

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
208
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
202
Views

Re: Melania Decorates WH With Trees Dripping Blood

202 Views
Message 30 of 131

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

                                      All I can say is they are UGLY!


Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

 

It is unknown exactly where or how this idiom originated but it has been used in different forms since 3rd century BC when it first appeared in Greek. The first person to use it in the form we know today (“beauty is in the eye of the beholder”) was an author called Margaret Wolfe Hungerford. She included the phrase in her book ‘Molly Bawn’ (1878). It is another way of saying that beauty is subjective.

 

 


Christmas is not Typically thought of as a time for Creative Expression especially in the Whitehouse......................



She is the First Lady...First Ladies have traditionally been the ones who decorate the White House for the Holidays.  I posted a link saying where there was a florist with 41 years of experience along with 250 volunteers who did the decorating. 

 

And where did you get the idea that Christmas isn't thought of the time for creative expression, either in the White House (two words) or elsewhere?   Mrs Trump doesn't have the right to put her mark on holiday decoration like the other First Ladies before her?   Is the reason why?


I do better with seeing actual Photos of another FLOTUS creating a Hall of Horror or a Hall Where it looks like Hannibal Lecter practiced his craft - I already did some of your work for you - I posted Pics of the last few WH Xmas under Michelle Obama - the Same Hall was decorated with Traditional Christmas Trees & Christmas Wreaths - you could almost smell the Balsam Fir & Pine

 

I look at Melanias Interpretations and I smell Dried Blood & see Death & Horror even if we are Generous and assume the Silver Spikes coming up from the Ground are suppposed to resemble Dead Trees

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
202
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors