Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Melania Decorates WH With Trees Dripping Blood

Message 91 of 131
I don't care for them. Not sure why they are all red. Maybe it's just an in your face Republican Christmas message. I really don't care. Do you?
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 131

@afisher wrote:

Oh MY  the cognitive dissonance of Melania.     The response by her, is that they really are quite attractive, in person.     Well, okey doke, see blood red is an attractive color.   And I agree, in certain settings it can be quite the view.    The Blood Bank in Albuquerque was painted blood red.    Interestingly, it mostly blended into the background when viewed with the Sandia Mountains in the background...so I am not against the color - that some seem to want to complain that others are complaining about.

And certainly no one should complain about the blood being spilled on the upcoming holiday...isn't that about some miracle birth - or in this miracle was there also no blood?    Don't real men show up in the delivery room nowadays - this is no, men sitting in smokey waiting rooms.

So, what is the problem with commenting on Blood RED - but best seen in person, of course...so hurry up, call your congresscritter and demand that they allow you to take a tour of the WH to marvel for yourself, as the whiners here seem to want to enjoy the real RED without anyone mummering...but you better hurry.   Your request has to be in the hands of the WH 21 days in advance - no cameras or backpacks, to document the event...just marvel to yourself....I like blood red trees, they are so XMAS like.    

But then, Mapplewhite's work was once controversial, so perhaps that is what Melania was shooting for.    Apparently RW are supporting that standard...afterall, her spouse already has balloons in various stages of dress.  

Personally, the Whole Thing reminds me too much of the Trump/Meghan Kelly Debacle -

I mean if you're the First Lady of the USA and your husband says such Mean Nasty Vile Things About Another Woman - you've got to be really Tone Deaf or competely out of touch with Reality to come up with this kind of a theme

Heres the Biggest Issue - this is not the Trumps House - They Can Do Whatever They Want at Their Properties Trump Tower in NYC - Mar A Lago in Palm Beach - Etcetera

The Whitehouse in Washington - it's Our House - The American Citizens House - We are just letting these two live there for a few years and it's Supposed to Represent Americas Christmas not the Whims of a couple of Perverts

No One I Know has a Home where they would put 40 Blood Red Trees up for Christmas

No HOME Ive ever heard of or seen would put 40 Blood Red Trees up for Christmas 

No Matter Who You Are if you looked at this Hallway the last two years - it's totally Bizarre - Surreal - Inexpilcable and has absolutely nothing to do with Americas Tradition of Celebrating a Christian Christmas

Here Are The Last Two Whitehouse Christmas

It sure seems like it's much more about Melania & Donald Than It Is About America's Christmas

1. Nightmare B4 Xmas

2. Night B4 Meghan Kelly Debate

Nightmare B4 Xmas.png

Nightmare B4 Meghan Kelly Debate.png

Source - https://www.google.com/search?q=Melania+walking+through+the+Blood+red+trees&client=firefox-b-1&sourc...:

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 131

I read the First Lady's reply to those who don't like the White House decorations.  Since I find it boring to post pages of STUFF, in a nutshell, she said, "Different people have different tastes."  Answered like a lady.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 131

Mickstuder,

Thank you so much for posting pictures of The White House, during the Obama administration.  Sometimes simpler is better

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 131

Oh MY  the cognitive dissonance of Melania.     The response by her, is that they really are quite attractive, in person.     Well, okey doke, see blood red is an attractive color.   And I agree, in certain settings it can be quite the view.    The Blood Bank in Albuquerque was painted blood red.    Interestingly, it mostly blended into the background when viewed with the Sandia Mountains in the background...so I am not against the color - that some seem to want to complain that others are complaining about.

And certainly no one should complain about the blood being spilled on the upcoming holiday...isn't that about some miracle birth - or in this miracle was there also no blood?    Don't real men show up in the delivery room nowadays - this is no, men sitting in smokey waiting rooms.

So, what is the problem with commenting on Blood RED - but best seen in person, of course...so hurry up, call your congresscritter and demand that they allow you to take a tour of the WH to marvel for yourself, as the whiners here seem to want to enjoy the real RED without anyone mummering...but you better hurry.   Your request has to be in the hands of the WH 21 days in advance - no cameras or backpacks, to document the event...just marvel to yourself....I like blood red trees, they are so XMAS like.    

But then, Mapplewhite's work was once controversial, so perhaps that is what Melania was shooting for.    Apparently RW are supporting that standard...afterall, her spouse already has balloons in various stages of dress.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 131

@rk9152 wrote:

Another example of how sad it is to be a lefty. You are feeling blue and can only be lifted up by insults to the First Lady.

I know!

It must be a miserable existence to spend every waking hour searching for demented negative comments about a fellow human simply because you don’t accept the outcome of an election...

And so goes the folks infected with TDS.

So, Merry Christmas @rk9152, I hope you and your family have a safe and Happy New Year!   

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 131

Mealnias Trees At Car Wash 7A.png

Mealnias Trees At Car Wash 7.png

Handmaids Tale

Source - https://www.google.com/search?q=melania+trees+as+handmaid%27s+tale&client=firefox-b-1&tbm=isch&sourc...:

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 131

Oh my, the ignoble donald supporters are having a big sad over the reality of what is being called holiday decorations in the WH.    They want real news, except that is not what they are talking about.   They continue to whine about a RW complaint that a pundit had protester's knock on his homes front door - and he wasn't home and that his wife was afraid to answer the door.   

They want to mock and shame people who want to come to US for a better life.

etc etc.     

Their indignance is not real, except in their own small minds, where giving corporations billions of dollars backfires and they don't like seeing their guy in the WH being shown as incompetent and ignorant of how big business just took advantage of his lack of knowledge about business.   Hey, he went through 6 bankruptcies and apparently learned nothing as it would translate to any other corporation.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 131

@Soosie wrote:
Sure would be nice to see some actual information posted here instead of a "tizzy" over some Christmas trees. I would think boredom would set in. There is a more interesting world outside of home base.

Yes I Agree........................More Interesting World Outside The Home Base

To That End

Someone has suggested Melania Could Re-cycle or Re-Purpose Her Blood Red Xmas Trees Outside Her Home (The Whitehouse) After Xmas In A Effort To Offset This Ridiculous Waste Of Tax Payers Money..................................

Mealnias Trees At Car Wash 1.png

BTW - We all pay for this nonsense - do you see a Single Image of What Americans Consider Representative Of Christmas in the United States in Melanias Display?

@This East Colonnade @ the Whitehouse is over 65 feet long - Melania has purchased 40 Blood Red Red Trees to line this Hallway

Mealnias Trees At Car Wash 2.png

This is what this Hallway Looked like during the Michelle Obama Xmas - it looked like any Typical  American Home At Christmas

Mealnias Trees At Car Wash 3.png

Mealnias Trees At Car Wash 4.png

Mealnias Trees At Car Wash 6.png

Source - https://www.google.com/search?q=how+long+is+the+East+Colonnade+at+the+White+House&client=firefox-b-1...:

This is What it Looked Like Last Year Again Melanias Inspiration

Melania Hall of Horror.png

Source - https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/28/melania-trump-red-christmas-trees-white-house-decora...

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 131
Sure would be nice to see some actual information posted here instead of a "tizzy" over some Christmas trees. I would think boredom would set in. There is a more interesting world outside of home base.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22