Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: McMorris Rodgers straddles the fence and says she supports the Russia probe but.....

Message 1 of 12

@afisher wrote:

McMorris just got caught attempting to lie to her constituents and cover-up the true intent of the GOP    The number of times that this conversation will be played on Facebook or on the TV by her opponent will be huge.    Heck, I'll even donate to that cause!   

McMorris, heck all the non-Freedom Caucus GOP just showed that they are very comfortable to lie about their intent.   Nunes should be ousted as well  as many others.    So yea to the brave soul who taped this conversation.     It will go down as a Mitt Romney moment. 

I completely agree.  There will be consequences.  Lisa Brown and McMorris are scheduling debates leading to November.  Right now primary results show Brown-50.56 while the liar is at 44.65.  Certification is Aug. 21.

Several features of what Clayton called “wave elections,” which include the Republican revolution led by Newt Gingrich in 1994 and Democrats recapturing Congress in 2006, are present in this year’s cycle.

“What explains wave elections is when Congressional races become nationalized,” he said. “It becomes more about what’s going on at the national level than the local level.”

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/aug/09/why-theyll-win-cathy-mcmorris-rodgers-lisa-brown-r/

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: McMorris Rodgers straddles the fence and says she supports the Russia probe but.....

Message 2 of 12

@afisher wrote:

McMorris just got caught attempting to lie to her constituents and cover-up the true intent of the GOP    The number of times that this conversation will be played on Facebook or on the TV by her opponent will be.    Heck, I'll even donate to that cause!   

McMorris, heck all the non-Freedom Caucus GOP just showed that they are very comfortable to lie about their intent.   Nunes should be ousted as well  as many others.    So yea to the brave soul who taped this conversation.     It will go down as a Mitt Romney moment. 

There is no such a thing as "non-Freedom Caucus GOP". If you want to make a point, please make it about a true entity.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

@rker321 wrote:

How  people forget.  do any of you remember,  the 47%  by Mitt Rom,ney that really impacted his candidacy?   Please,   don't cry me a river.

Are you referring to the Mitt Rom who said that Russia was the biggest international challenge to the US and was then mocked by Obama?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

@ManicProgressive wrote:

5EC25695-4A48-498F-8DB7-01F348BB18FA.jpeg

There have ave to be some Republicans who are NOT ok with this, right?  

That is Bernstein, not Rodgers.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

McMorris just got caught attempting to lie to her constituents and cover-up the true intent of the GOP    The number of times that this conversation will be played on Facebook or on the TV by her opponent will be huge.    Heck, I'll even donate to that cause!   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Bernstein is absolutely right about Watergate and what Republicans did.  And due to their actions Nixon resigned.  That's because Republicans understand the difference between right and wrong.  Contrast that to Democrats in the same situation.   Clinton's crimes were just as bad if not worse, he refused to resign and was impeached and every single Democrat voted NOT GUILTY even though he had been found guilty in a court of law. (That's why he lost his law license.)  Obviously, Democrats do NOT understand right and wrong.  So why would Democrats think Republicans should vote to impeach Trump or to to find him guilty of ANYTHING even IF (an awfully big if) he was guilty?  Oh yeah, I forgot, it's because they don't understand right and wrong.

Pretty convoluted.  Irrelevant too.  Nixon and Clinton are of historical interest.  That's it.  What any party critters did or did not do at the time is completely irrelevant to now in any case.....so your point is?  You aren't saying it's all OK because 'they did it tooooooOOOOOOO!  Hmmmmmm?  That's nothing short of childish and absurd to boot.

Tony Joe White wrote a song about stuff like that.  In it he makes an observation about some absurd human behavior and poses a question to the person, "...and I couldn't help but say, 'Why you wanna do that way?' "  The answer comes back, "I get off on it...I get off on it".  Is that it?  Is that why you do that stuff?

So you know.....Tony Joe will continue to make appearances here as long as it takes.      

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

How  people forget.  do any of you remember,  the 47%  by Mitt Rom,ney that really impacted his candidacy?   Please,   don't cry me a river.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

You said Republicans understand the difference between right and wrong, yes??

https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-york-congressman-chris-collins-is-arrested-on-insider-trading-charg...

Really!!!!!!!????????

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Bernstein is absolutely right about Watergate and what Republicans did.  And due to their actions Nixon resigned.  That's because Republicans understand the difference between right and wrong.  Contrast that to Democrats in the same situation.   Clinton's crimes were just as bad if not worse, he refused to resign and was impeached and every single Democrat voted NOT GUILTY even though he had been found guilty in a court of law. (That's why he lost his law license.)  Obviously, Democrats do NOT understand right and wrong.  So why would Democrats think Republicans should vote to impeach Trump or to to find him guilty of ANYTHING even IF (an awfully big if) he was guilty?  Oh yeah, I forgot, it's because they don't understand right and wrong.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

At least - McMorris Rodgers - has the Stamina to at least be able to get her Leg up over the Fence in order to be straddling it....................

Where is Pelosi - she's the Leading Democrat in the House

Why isn;t Pelosi leading the charge in the House on this Issue?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors