Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: McCain: Congress doesn't have 'credibility' to handle Russia probes

Message 1 of 4

@jimc91 wrote:

McCain should have retired after his failed presidential run.

he has proven many times over to be completely out of touch with the American people.

IMO, there are too many other establishment Republicans that are in the same boat and need to retire.

Your hero NUnes, doesn't hold in his little finger the experience, the knowledge and the credibility that years have brought to McCain.
On the other hand, you have Nunes, that will probably should retire in shame for putting his own party is such a precarious situation. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

McCain should have retired after his failed presidential run.

he has proven many times over to be completely out of touch with the American people.

IMO, there are too many other establishment Republicans that are in the same boat and need to retire.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Completely agree, Nunes the idiot, has completely destroyed the trust that anyone could have on the impartiality of any kind of investigation. 
He should be thrown out of the commission and also of Congress because no one that actually has that post could actually be as stupid as this man seems to be. He no only accomplished nothing but also, in a way has actually hurt Trump because the last thing that Trumps wanted was and is an independent investigation. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

McCain: Congress doesn't have 'credibility' to handle Russia probes

Message 4 of 4

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/325330-mccain-congress-doesnt-have-credibility-to-handle...

Congress no longer has the credibility to independently tackle a probe of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election and President Trump and his associates' ties to Moscow, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Wednesday.

"It's a bizarre situation, and what I think, the reason why I'm calling for this select committee or a special committee, is I think that this back-and-forth and what the American people have found out so far that no longer does the Congress have credibility to handle this alone," McCain told MSNBC's Greta Van Susteren. "And I don't say that lightly."

I suggest the GOP stop running interference for Trump and start doing the right thing, if they won't the American people should discharge them and get new representatives in Congress.

Or maybe it's to late, maybe that ship has sailed and it's just time to clean house with respect to the Trump / Putin protectors in Congress.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors