Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Maybe if Hillary Had Followed Through

Message 1 of 6

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Maybe if Hillary Had Followed Through.jpg

An 18 year fixation that some on these boards have relating to THE CLINTON'S cannot be healthy.

Many other more important historical events such as September 11th and our response to it, Hurricane Katrina and our response to it, Sandy Hill and our response to it, Deep Water Horizon's pollution and our response to it, the deaths at a synagogue and our response to it, and on and on and on have taken place since William Jefferson Clinton left office and yet......................

There are just some that can't shake their fixation on that ONE MAN.

SAD.

And then there are those who (understandably) would just as soon see them both fade off into the woodwork.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@Soosie wrote:

Why thank you Mr. Centristsin2010. I believe that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me. Keep up the nice words. They are well received.

Given you have earned over 235 kudo's from me, "I believe" your mistaken; but thanks anyway and it's my pleasure.  Ya see?  Another very Christian like response.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@Soosie wrote:

An 18 year fixation that some on these boards have relating to THE CLINTON'S cannot be healthy.

Many other more important historical events such as September 11th and our response to it, Hurricane Katrina and our response to it, Sandy Hill and our response to it, Deep Water Horizon's pollution and our response to it, the deaths at a synagogue and our response to it, and on and on and on have taken place since William Jefferson Clinton left office and yet......................

There are just some that can't shake their fixation on that ONE MAN.

SAD.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6
Holy Moly Soosie........."I don't think many Dems are sitting around wringing their hands. You see, we learned that we could survive Bush and that made us know we can survive anything. I will just be glad when Conservatives can get their heads out of Clinton's hiney. I have never in all my years seen such an unhealthy fixation. Wish you could take a deep breath and live again. We actually wish you health and happiness." Just saying.........Why thank you Mr. Centristsin2010. I believe that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me. Keep up the nice words. They are well received.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Holy Moly Soosie........."I don't think many Dems are sitting around wringing their hands. You see, we learned that we could survive Bush and that made us know we can survive anything. I will just be glad when Conservatives can get their heads out of Clinton's hiney. I have never in all my years seen such an unhealthy fixation. Wish you could take a deep breath and live again. We actually wish you health and happiness."  Just saying.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Maybe if Hillary Had Followed Through

Message 6 of 6

Kudos