Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Maybe He Watched Fox News.

Message 1 of 12

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

gruffstuff

Or maybe he was just one of them thousands of people who needed medical attention and never got it. Maybe the poor man had a pre-existing mental illness that was never diagnosed. Whatever the case it was a tragedy and 11 people lost their lives needlessly. And I sincerely hope an incident like this is never repeated. However you and I live in the real world and we know unfortunately it will be. 

He no doubt had serious hate problems. Whether such conditions can be diagnosed and corrected is questionable. Oh PUH-LEEEESE!  He's like many of trumps supporters and trump knows it, feeds it everyday to ensure it's alive and breathing.  This guy just took it the next step like several in the KKK and NAZI groups he embraces.  This clown was just another trump supporter until the last 10 days.  Many trump cult supporters would cheer him along and encouraging him when he walked around with his hateful signs (scope targets on pictures) chanting CNN sucks.  And now, Cons want to distance themselves from him and call him a nut job.  Just as they do when another supporter drives into a crowd in Charlottesville.  He was a good guy until then.  Or one that walks into a black church and kills many.  As long as they push the message of hate they are great American's, but once the Far-right get's blood on their hands, "Oh, he's a nut job"........the usual hypocrisy...... 

I have no way of knowing if he was a C'ville so that is not a factor. Nor is the black church. There is nothing the President says that would lead to bombing.

There is no blood on anyone's hands but the nut-job. It's like there is no blood on Bernie's hands because of the shooter.

Finally, there is nothing in Conservative ideology or the President's vision of America that involves hatred.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

gruffstuff

Or maybe he was just one of them thousands of people who needed medical attention and never got it. Maybe the poor man had a pre-existing mental illness that was never diagnosed. Whatever the case it was a tragedy and 11 people lost their lives needlessly. And I sincerely hope an incident like this is never repeated. However you and I live in the real world and we know unfortunately it will be. 

He no doubt had serious hate problems. Whether such conditions can be diagnosed and corrected is questionable. Possibly that is why some also driven by hatred tend to answer the issues with a mention (or foul picture) of Fox.

I guess we should be happy that they act out their irrational hatred that way rather than shooting or bombing.

The reasons the man has mentioned and the stickers all over his van are synonymous with the stuff that Limbaugh and others spew on FOX and that come out of the mouth of trump at his 'rallies'. Coincidence?  IMO, no.

Limbaugh etal say nothing about bombing. You are getting carried away.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

gruffstuff

He no doubt had serious hate problems. Whether such conditions can be diagnosed and corrected is questionable. Oh PUH-LEEEESE!  He's like many of trumps supporters and trump knows it, feeds it everyday to ensure it's alive and breathing.  This guy just took it the next step like several in the KKK and NAZI groups he embraces.  This clown was just another trump supporter until the last 10 days.  Many trump cult supporters would cheer him along and encouraging him when he walked around with his hateful signs (scope targets on pictures) chanting CNN sucks.  And now, Cons want to distance themselves from him and call him a nut job.  Just as they do when another supporter drives into a crowd in Charlottesville.  He was a good guy until then.  Or one that walks into a black church and kills many.  As long as they push the message of hate they are great American's, but once the Far-right get's blood on their hands, "Oh, he's a nut job"........the usual hypocrisy...... 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

gruffstuff

He no doubt had serious hate problems. Whether such conditions can be diagnosed and corrected is questionable. Possibly that is why some also driven by hatred tend to answer the issues with a mention (or foul picture) of Fox.

I guess we should be happy that they act out their irrational hatred that way rather than shooting or bombing.

The reasons the man has mentioned and the stickers all over his van are synonymous with the stuff that Limbaugh and others spew on FOX and that come out of the mouth of trump at his 'rallies'. Coincidence?  IMO, no.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

@n566192l wrote:

gruffstuff

I simply don't believe that any individual who kills out of hatred, political reasons, or religious reasons suffers from a mental illness.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

@n566192l wrote:

gruffstuff

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

gruffstuff,

Oh no I agree with you wholeheartedly he was evil. I apologize I must have missed your post where he had done his research and also made himself proficient with the weapons

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

Fox News is a propaganda machine for the Republican Party.

Fox News is constantly praised by Der Trumper as a source of reliable news

Fox News tells viewers the caravan is part of a Jewish conspiracy

Fox News tells viewers the caraban is so dangerous we need Troops to stop it.

A REPUBLICAN takes his military grade weapon and slaughters Jews

Gee, HOW could that happen?

Republicans created a lie machine that stokes the fears and hatred of their racist, sexist, xenophobic base and then wonders why their followers commit atrocities against innocent people.

You want more atrocities? Keep giving power to the GOP who uses it to increase the fear and hatred and make sure the loons are provided with all the military weaponry they can carry.

Time to stop ignoring the connection that runs from the outrageous lies the GOPer media spew to the cowardly murders their followers commit using the guns they will not regulate.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

DqdnBgoWoAE-pez.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

Or maybe he was just one of them thousands of people who needed medical attention and never got it

Maybe, but where do you draw the line between the need for mental health and evil?

Did the Nazis just need mental health or were they evil?

Not all Nazis threw babies in ovens or shot babies  while they were in their mothers arms, but by definition, they were Nazis, and part of that evil.

I would say this man was not what I would call the normal range of a healthy mindset, but did he know what he was doing, did he research the attack, did he arm himself and make himself proficient with his weapons, did he visit Nazi / Right wing / Republican web sites, and subscribe to that media?

What about those that incited alarm, hatred, violence? 

Are they culpable?  Is there a line they crossed that is too far?

This synagogue shooting didn't  " just happen " , there was a chain of events and actions that led to it.

All of this applies to the mail bombs as well.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors