From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Maxine's Thinking

Message 21 of 36

@Soosie wrote:

democratic thinking.jpg

If GOD wasn't in favor of this - it wouldn;t be happening

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 36

NOTHAPPENING:   I thought Democrats hate Jews?

If you don't already know that's ludicrous, I'm telling you now.....that's ludicrous.Check party affiliation.

Senate
(8 Democrats, 1 Independent)
House
(25 Democrats, 2 Republican)

David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Lois Frankel (D-FL)
Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ)
David Kutsoff (R-TN)
Andy Levin (D-MI)*
Mike Levin (D-CA)*
Alan Lowenthal (D-CA)
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Elaine Luria (D-VA)*
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Dean Phillips (D-MI)*
Jamie Raskin (D-MD)
Max Rose (D-NY)*
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Kim Schrier (D-WA)*
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Brad Schneider (D-IL)
Elissa Slotkin (D-MI)*
Susan Wild (D-PA)*
John Yarmuth (D-KY)
Lee Zeldin (R-NY)

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-members-of-the-115th-congress

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 36

@rker321 wrote:

I have written many times over and over again, about the silent racism that still exists in the US.   
Like I have said before. American society has failed to deal with this issue for over 200 years. and will continue to do so. unless they stop the differentiating Americans. by race or nationality.

When  all Americans born citizens are AMERICANS  then and only then you will have reach that equality that seems so elusive in the USA

It is not just American born, but those who became citizens through naturalization.  And it isn't just the overt racism, as bringing up the color of skin, but the subtle type.  We have seen this personally for the past five decades...such as 'what is your nationality'?   My wife answers with 'American'.  No hyphenation or color coding.

It is not the color of skin that one objects to, but their entering the country illegally.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 36

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

You cannot request asylum from OUTSIDE the US.

And you cannot request asylum once you have entered the country illegally unless at the border.  Especially if the illegal is in New York City or any point away from the border.

Why the continual emphasis on race?  In my opinion continually bringing up race is a form of bias in itself.  Besides those attempting to enter the country illegally have different skin colors and nationalities. 

I have written many times over and over again, about the silent racism that still exists in the US.   
Like I have said before. American society has failed to deal with this issue for over 200 years. and will continue to do so. unless they stop the differentiating Americans. by race or nationality.

When  all Americans born citizens are AMERICANS  then and only then you will have reach that equality that seems so elusive in the USA

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 36

@Olderscout66 wrote:

You cannot request asylum from OUTSIDE the US.

And you cannot request asylum once you have entered the country illegally unless at the border.  Especially if the illegal is in New York City or any point away from the border.

Why the continual emphasis on race?  In my opinion continually bringing up race is a form of bias in itself.  Besides those attempting to enter the country illegally have different skin colors and nationalities. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 36

@Soosie wrote:

democratic thinking.jpg

The trump staffer - who has already particpated in various and assorted breaches of Morals, ethics and laws - and failed to tell legal authorities of multiple violations of the law he is aware of having been committed by other trump staffers - in addition to being a white supremacist/racist - is all about supporting deranged, adulterous and dishonest donnie - and participating in using dishonest judges like "Justice obnoxious perjuring drunk Kavanaugh" to take as much as possible from the 99% and give it to the 1%...

The immigrant will not be a lowlife scumbag like the trump staffer...

Which one will be a better, more honest, honorable, moral, ethical, and law abiding American citizen in the long run?

Obviously not the trump staffer - or any trump supporter...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 36

@Panjandrum wrote:

gruffstuff:   I'm not 100% sure but I think that was kinda the thinking of Jesus too.

He must have been a Democrat. Lol

I thought Democrats hate Jews?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 36

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The refugee is seeking asylum and wants to become a good American

How could a refuge become a good American by breaking laws to begin with?  If refugees wanted to be good Americans shouldn't they enter legally?  Instead they have to continually look over their shoulder to avoid being caught...much like a criminal.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 36

@gruffstuff wrote:

I'm not 100% sure  but I think that was kinda the thinking of Jesus too.

What makes you think that?  You have specific passages to back your comment up?  Where did he encourage breaking laws?  What does religion have to do with a political discussion? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 36

@Olderscout66 wrote:

You cannot request asylum from OUTSIDE the US. For decades we had a perfectly reasonable way of dealing with this, but lil donny's base demands he harm poor brown people whenever possible, so that humane method was abandoned and replaced with Trump ripping infants from their mother's arms and then deporting the mother. As for illegals, virtually all of them have jobs and obey the law - except for the misdemeanor concerning their status.

You got "alternative facts" on this? Let's hear 'em.

I am extremely sorry that you feel that way. I truly believe that you are wrong. As a person that came to this country and that from the beginning came in using the proper channels. I cannot and will not justify illegal entries into this country. no matter what their motives happen to be. they broke the law for whatever reasons, but a thief is always a thief even if he only steals a loaf of bread  because he is humgry

If you want other to respect the laws of this country, you must also respect them yourself and please  do not justify their actions . their actions are illegal actions. and too many other immigrants utilize their entry into this country legally. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors