Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Maxine's Thinking

Message 31 of 36

@rker321 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The attitude is perfectly understandable.

The refugee is seeking asylum and wants to become a good American

The Trump Staffer is seeking to redistribute income from the middle class to the very top and gets rich by taking, not making.

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The Trump Staffer is seeking to redistribute income from the middle class to the very top and gets rich by taking, not making.

NO NO and NO. Scout. I couldn't cdarfe less that an illegal individual wanst to b become a good American. your post is not correct and is actually wrong/
This country has laws, and all laws need to be respected.  Are you now telling   us that is all right to break the laws as long as you think they are OK? You critcize Trump ;for not abiding by the rule of Law and now you are doing the same? And that is not the way to portray a person seeking asylum  either. please!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot request asylum from OUTSIDE the US. For decades we had a perfectly reasonable way of dealing with this, but lil donny's base demands he harm poor brown people whenever possible, so that humane method was abandoned and replaced with Trump ripping infants from their mother's arms and then deporting the mother. As for illegals, virtually all of them have jobs and obey the law - except for the misdemeanor concerning their status.

You got "alternative facts" on this? Let's hear 'em.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 36

gruffstuff:   I'm not 100% sure but I think that was kinda the thinking of Jesus too.

He must have been a Democrat. Lol

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 36

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

NO NO and NO. Scout. I couldn't cdarfe less that an illegal individual wanst to b become a good American. your post is not correct and is actually wrong/
This country has laws, and all laws need to be respected.  Are you now telling   us that is all right to break the laws as long as you think they are OK? You critcize Trump ;for not abiding by the rule of Law and now you are doing the same? And that is not the way to portray a person seeking asylum  either. please!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 36

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 36

Maxine's Thinking

I'm not 100% sure  but I think that was kinda the thinking of Jesus too.

Maybe it's just human nature to have pity on the poor for normal people.

It's one of the reasons we have all those government programs for the takers, trying to be do gooders by lifting people out of poverty.

We'll never get rich that way.

I mean how can people be expected to get into heaven without a big pile of money?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Maxine's Thinking

Message 36 of 36

democratic thinking.jpg

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors