Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Maxine Waters Says Schumer Will Do 'ANYTHING’ to 'Protect' Power

Message 1 of 14

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@john258
The President is not a "Dicator" and we never had one to reinstate "uner" anyone.

Not yet, he's working hard trying to be one, that's part of the problem.

Totally off-topic and thoroughly discussed elsewhere, but I'll play your silly game - how? He is obeying Court orders, he is trying to get Congress to pass needed legislation - Where do you see dictatorial ambitions in that ?

You said bye bye that means no posting to me by you so you will have to play your silly games with your silly self. Our sad sorry far right enablers.

No it doesn't - any thoughts on the information that discredits all this "dictator" nonsense?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@john258
The President is not a "Dicator" and we never had one to reinstate "uner" anyone.

Totally off-topic and thoroughly discussed elsewhere, but I'll play your silly game - how? He is obeying Court orders, he is trying to get Congress to pass needed legislation - Where do you see dictatorial ambitions in that ?

You said bye bye that means no posting to me by you so you will have to play your silly games with your silly self. Our sad sorry far right enablers.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

@john258 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@john258

Maybe he'll get pointers from Putin in their 1 on 1 won't that be great? Makes you wonder why they always meet 1 on 1 one?

But you as well as I " will never know. " IMO

Hate to break the news to you but he right now is in the early stages of being one. His Tariffs are a good example. Congress is the body to impose Tariffs. He is imposing these Tariffs on his own using an exception in the law that allows a President to impose them when there is a threat to National Security. There is no such threat and he never even tried to make that case. He just did it, That is a Dictator in operation. You will find the same approach in a lot of his executive orders which are really counter to law. Look at what he has done on the border. Read the filings in the law suit against the govt out this evening. They were stealing the children, and had no plan to return them. They told the parents they would never see their kids again until they were 18. That is a Dictator in action. Trump now has 1 or 2 campaign rallies a week jut like Hitler did as he came to power. No he is not a full Dicator yet but he is closer than a month ago. Stop him in Nov. or you never stop him.

From CBS News - "In 2009, President Obama imposed a 35 percent tariff on tires imported from China, in an effort to boost the domestic tire industry, which was being overrun by less expensive Chinese tires". 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@john258

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@john258

Maybe he'll get pointers from Putin in their 1 on 1 won't that be great? Makes you wonder why they always meet 1 on 1 one?

Hate to break the news to you but he right now is in the early stages of being one. His Tariffs are a good example. Congress is the body to impose Tariffs. He is imposing these Tariffs on his own using an exception in the law that allows a President to impose them when there is a threat to National Security. There is no such threat and he never even tried to make that case. He just did it, That is a Dictator in operation. You will find the same approach in a lot of his executive orders which are really counter to law. Look at what he has done on the border. Read the filings in the law suit against the govt out this evening. They were stealing the children, and had no plan to return them. They told the parents they would never see their kids again until they were 18. That is a Dictator in action. Trump now has 1 or 2 campaign rallies a week jut like Hitler did as he came to power. No he is not a full Dicator yet but he is closer than a month ago. Stop him in Nov. or you never stop him.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14
@john258

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Firebrand Congresswoman Maxine Waters didn’t hold back when discussing Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi’s harsh criticism of her anti-Trump comments over the weekend; saying the leading Democrats were “willing to do anything” to preserve their power.

Waters was speaking with MSNBC’S Joy Reid when she was asked to comment on Schumer’s critique of her calls for the public harassment of senior Cabinet officials, saying her rhetoric was “Not American.”

“Well, I’m surprised that Chuck Schumer, you know, reached into the other House [of Congress] to do that. I’ve not quite seen that done before, but one of the things I recognize, being an elected official, is in the final analysis… leadership like Chuck Schumer will do anything that they think is necessary to protect their leadership,” said Waters.

Watch the Congresswoman’s comments above.

Well we have a slow day for the far right enablers, and not much has come down from the leaders so back to old stuff to distract all from real news. I attended a 4th of July party to celebrate our countries founding by breaking away from a far right Govt. (King). We remembered the inmates our Dictator Trump is holding the internment camps all over the USA. Especially the ones thrown into the cold box with little food for questioning what was happening to them, and for the 3 year old kids who will have to appear in court tomorrow to defend themselves with no help from a lawyer, and the parents who will be told leave or we take your kids, but have their kids taken after they agree to leave. No it has not stopped. Shame our far right enablers could not celebrate the 4th of July as they want to reinstate our Dicatorship uner Dicator Trump.

Although, the neoMarxist of the Progressive Movement who are taking over the Democratic Party seem to lean towards an all powerful Central Government.

You said bye bye that means no posting from you to me, and boy am I glad of that based on the nonsense. Wounder how hard the far right enablers worked yesterday to undermine the USA in support of their Dictator Trump. Just think people undermining this country on the 4th of July. Well Russia did order Trump to order it.

No need to "wounder" - it is the radical left doing the bidding of the Russian efforts to divide us as a society and as a nation. 

Since no one has had anything deeper than he wants a parade to honor the military and he puts America first to justify the "Dictator" claim, I guess by now that is no more than another "thing to type" when the lefties have nothing of substance. It is a meaningful and accurate as, "that means no posting from you to me".

Bye bye means you do not post to me. Our children.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Firebrand Congresswoman Maxine Waters didn’t hold back when discussing Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi’s harsh criticism of her anti-Trump comments over the weekend; saying the leading Democrats were “willing to do anything” to preserve their power.

Waters was speaking with MSNBC’S Joy Reid when she was asked to comment on Schumer’s critique of her calls for the public harassment of senior Cabinet officials, saying her rhetoric was “Not American.”

“Well, I’m surprised that Chuck Schumer, you know, reached into the other House [of Congress] to do that. I’ve not quite seen that done before, but one of the things I recognize, being an elected official, is in the final analysis… leadership like Chuck Schumer will do anything that they think is necessary to protect their leadership,” said Waters.

Well we have a slow day for the far right enablers, and not much has come down from the leaders so back to old stuff to distract all from real news. I attended a 4th of July party to celebrate our countries founding by breaking away from a far right Govt. (King). We remembered the inmates our Dictator Trump is holding the internment camps all over the USA. Especially the ones thrown into the cold box with little food for questioning what was happening to them, and for the 3 year old kids who will have to appear in court tomorrow to defend themselves with no help from a lawyer, and the parents who will be told leave or we take your kids, but have their kids taken after they agree to leave. No it has not stopped. Shame our far right enablers could not celebrate the 4th of July as they want to reinstate our Dicatorship uner Dicator Trump.

Although, the neoMarxist of the Progressive Movement who are taking over the Democratic Party seem to lean towards an all powerful Central Government.

You said bye bye that means no posting from you to me, and boy am I glad of that based on the nonsense. Wounder how hard the far right enablers worked yesterday to undermine the USA in support of their Dictator Trump. Just think people undermining this country on the 4th of July. Well Russia did order Trump to order it.

No need to "wounder" - it is the radical left doing the bidding of the Russian efforts to divide us as a society and as a nation. 

Since no one has had anything deeper than he wants a parade to honor the military and he puts America first to justify the "Dictator" claim, I guess by now that is no more than another "thing to type" when the lefties have nothing of substance. It is a meaningful and accurate as, "that means no posting from you to me".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors