Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Maxine Waters Says Schumer Will Do 'ANYTHING’ to 'Protect' Power

Message 11 of 14

@jimc91 wrote:

Firebrand Congresswoman Maxine Waters didn’t hold back when discussing Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi’s harsh criticism of her anti-Trump comments over the weekend; saying the leading Democrats were “willing to do anything” to preserve their power.

Waters was speaking with MSNBC’S Joy Reid when she was asked to comment on Schumer’s critique of her calls for the public harassment of senior Cabinet officials, saying her rhetoric was “Not American.”

“Well, I’m surprised that Chuck Schumer, you know, reached into the other House [of Congress] to do that. I’ve not quite seen that done before, but one of the things I recognize, being an elected official, is in the final analysis… leadership like Chuck Schumer will do anything that they think is necessary to protect their leadership,” said Waters.

Watch the Congresswoman’s comments above.

Well we have a slow day for the far right enablers, and not much has come down from the leaders so back to old stuff to distract all from real news. I attended a 4th of July party to celebrate our countries founding by breaking away from a far right Govt. (King). We remembered the inmates our Dictator Trump is holding the internment camps all over the USA. Especially the ones thrown into the cold box with little food for questioning what was happening to them, and for the 3 year old kids who will have to appear in court tomorrow to defend themselves with no help from a lawyer, and the parents who will be told leave or we take your kids, but have their kids taken after they agree to leave. No it has not stopped. Shame our far right enablers could not celebrate the 4th of July as they want to reinstate our Dicatorship uner Dicator Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Maxine Waters Says Schumer Will Do 'ANYTHING’ to 'Protect' Power

Message 14 of 14

Firebrand Congresswoman Maxine Waters didn’t hold back when discussing Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi’s harsh criticism of her anti-Trump comments over the weekend; saying the leading Democrats were “willing to do anything” to preserve their power.

Waters was speaking with MSNBC’S Joy Reid when she was asked to comment on Schumer’s critique of her calls for the public harassment of senior Cabinet officials, saying her rhetoric was “Not American.”

“Well, I’m surprised that Chuck Schumer, you know, reached into the other House [of Congress] to do that. I’ve not quite seen that done before, but one of the things I recognize, being an elected official, is in the final analysis… leadership like Chuck Schumer will do anything that they think is necessary to protect their leadership,” said Waters.

Watch the Congresswoman’s comments above.

VIMTSTL
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors