Honored Social Butterfly

Maxine: ‘I Am Not Running for Anything Except the Impeachment of Trump’

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) admitted that her top goal in Congress is to get President Donald Trump impeached.

“I am not running for anything except the impeachment of Trump,” Waters said during her Friday appearance on The View when asked if she had plans to run for president in 2020.

Waters’ admission may be news to voters in her district. Pro-Trump Republican Omar Navarro is challenging Waters and has been finding creative ways to call Waters out and draw attention to his upstart candidacy.

Last month in New Hampshire, Waters again warned Trump that Democrats are “organizing” to bring him down.

“Mr. President, we are organizing. And we are organizing to bring you down,” Waters told Granite State Democrats at a fundraiser in which the media were blocked from entering. ”And bring your agenda down.”

Waters, who had said she may run for president if the millennials wanted her to do it, later said she “jokingly” made those remarks, emphasizing that she had “no presidential ambitions.”

As Breitbart News has reported, Waters has been aggressively leading crowds in “impeach 45” and “lock him up” chants at her campaign events.

She also recently told the Essence Festival in New Orleans that she has now “taken off the gloves” to fight Trump.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/08/05/maxine-waters-not-running-for-anything-except-impeach...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go Maxine!!

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Looks like this lady is getting under the neo fascist skin.  This is a good thing. We LIKE effective people who are resisting the incompetent one. 

Honored Social Butterfly

She's my hero! Best thing for the democratic party. I could see Liz and Max joining forces!

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer666 wrote:
She's my hero! Best thing for the democratic party. I could see Liz and Max joining forces!

Thanks for 'outing' Maxine Fish ol' buddy.  I didn't know Maxine was really a man.  I mean....a hero is a hero and a heroine is a heroine....that right?  So....which is it?

Honored Social Butterfly

BRIETBART= ALWAYS FAKE NEWS ALL THE TIME

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@nctarheel wrote:

O.K. how about the Huffington Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/maxine-waters-isnt-running-for-anything-except-the-impeachment-o...

Now do you have any thoughts on the topic??

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Now do you have any thoughts on the topic??

AGAIN: BRIETBART=ALWAYS FAKE NEWS ALL THE TIME

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@nctarheel wrote:

AGAIN: BRIETBART=ALWAYS FAKE NEWS ALL THE TIME

Like a broken record... LOL

So does that mean you are disputing Maxine said, “I am not running for anything except the impeachment of Trump,”??

TOO FUNNY!  Go Maxine! @nctarheel is defending you and does not believe you made the above quote!

TOO FUNNY!

You make the statement that this is not true when in fact it is true, so your statement is the only fake news here.  

Stop making up fake news...  Your credibility is suffering by making such blanket false statements.  

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I love her... she's the best ever!

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png