Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Matt Shea, Wash. State representative - update

Message 11 of 13
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This fine piece of work legislates in the district right next to mine, and is a stain on my area I am sad to say. He needs to go, and where he needs to go is prison!! Lock him up!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Matt Shea, Wash. State representative - update

Message 12 of 13

@fffred wrote:

An update on Matt Shea, a state representative in Washington State. He was the legislator who met with those guys (Cliven Bundy was a leader) who forcefully took over a US National wildlife preserve station from the friendly US Fish and Wildlife guys.

An investigative report commisioned by the Washington State legislature (so, not the "swamp" in Washington DC) has just been released and found Shea "engaged in domestic terrorism against U.S." That's pretty potent.

I see a number of news sources are reporting on this. I'm not certain if Fox News will cover this story about the Republican legislator, so I'm bringing this to the attention of those who don't regularly check in on other news sources. 

Reading about him (and the two AARP threads from a year ago) he seems to be quite the piece of work. A potentially dangerous fellow.

See https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/washington-state-rep-matt-shea-engaged-in-domesti...

Those who oppose free and honest elections are gleefully accepted into the Republican Party - Nazi's, KKK, White Supremacists now form the firmest part of the GOPerBase.

No surprise elected GOPers are conspiring with domestic terrorists, JUST LIKE NUNES CONSPIRED WITH FOREIGN TERRORISTS BENT ON RIGGING OUR ELECTIONS.

Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Matt Shea, Wash. State representative - update

Message 13 of 13

An update on Matt Shea, a state representative in Washington State. He was the legislator who met with those guys (Cliven Bundy was a leader) who forcefully took over a US National wildlife preserve station from the friendly US Fish and Wildlife guys.

An investigative report commisioned by the Washington State legislature (so, not the "swamp" in Washington DC) has just been released and found Shea "engaged in domestic terrorism against U.S." That's pretty potent.

I see a number of news sources are reporting on this. I'm not certain if Fox News will cover this story about the Republican legislator, so I'm bringing this to the attention of those who don't regularly check in on other news sources. 

Reading about him (and the two AARP threads from a year ago) he seems to be quite the piece of work. A potentially dangerous fellow.

See https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/washington-state-rep-matt-shea-engaged-in-domesti...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 16 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall

7 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: The Health and Financial Security of Latinos

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors